They are compatible with Harley Davidson® ignition systems.These are the absolute Best Spark Plug Wires your money can buy! With that, it incorporated Ion sensing ignition. Twin-Cam Engine. Champion Plugs - RA6HC, RA8HC NGK - D7EA, D7ES, D8EA, DP7EA9, D8EA, DPR7EA9, DPR8EA9, DPR8EA9, DR8ESL. E3 Spark Plug # E3.36. Note 1: the plugs offered here all have 12 x 1.25mm threads, for all Twin Cam and Evolution Sportster applications. Harley Davidson spark plug thread repair as well as other motorcycles made by different companies all share the same solution’s. Although they’ve subsequently been replaced by a more modern version of the same… read more Was turning over real good. The 10R12X comes out of the box with anti-seize already on it, good for the first time you install the plug only. V -Twin Café provides a spark plug application and interchange chart for Harley-Davidson motorcycles, including Twin Cam, Evolution, Shovelhead and Sportster engines As the spark plug electrode gap increases due to wear, there becomes a point where the ignition system cannot generate enough energy to make the plug spark. NGK Harley Spark Plugs. Be careful when removing the Harley Davidson spark plug wires from the spark plugs.Try to pull up on the wire and the boot (end) straight and with equal force. Very popular replacement plug among Harley riders for many years. For riding enthusiasts who want to enhance the performance of their Harley Davidson, this Cobra True Dual Head Pipes 6250 is the product for you. NGK Harley-Davidson spark plugs are specially made with exact specifications and rigid quality control to be the perfect match for Harley engines, With NGK Harley spark plugs your bike delivers all the horsepower and torque it's supposed to. E3 Spark Plug For Harley. It consists generally of two sets of wires that are wrapped around an iron core. 123 sold. 99 "Spark plugs must be tightened to the torque specified for proper heat transfer. A Harley Davidson twin cam Fat Boy should be set with a gap of .40 inches. For use on Twin Cam and Sportster models. ... Genuine Harley-Davidson OEM Spark Plugs 6R12 (Pair) for Twin Cam/Sportster. Autolite® Copper Core plugs are your industry standard. Find the Champion Copper Plus Spark Plug - RA8HC at Dennis Kirk. I found the same reccomendation on 2 other 'name brand' spark plug web pages. The two right side spark plug wires require that you use a spark plug wire pliers to safely remove. The ignition coil on a Harley Davidson motorcycle is an essential component of the ignition system. I've had and seen more issues with Champion spark plugs then any other brand, in my lifetime. This is equal to 10 mm. We've only had the Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight news posted here for a few hours and y'all are already picking our brains for more info on the thing. The service dept. Most of the manufacturers below deliver a good or even better quality than original manufacturer material. Spark Plugs: Performance and Technical information on spark plugs and other ignition system components for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We offer the Daytona Twin Tec wires for Twin Cam, XL and Evo Big Twin models which are black in color and custom fit. Tighten spark plugs tp 11 - 18 ft-lbs per plug." Twin Cam 88 and 95 cubic inches Twin Cam Engines from Harley-Davidson have a good design and some nice upgrades available from the local Dealer including a 95 cubic inch big bore kit. Harley-Davidson, Delphi- Ion Sensing Ignition: Harley Davidson went to Delphi ignition in 2002. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more. PowerSTAR Spark Plug Type Price ea. Buy NGK Iridium IX DCPR7EIX Spark Plugs for 1999-2016 Harley Davidson Twin Cam (Pair): Spark Plugs - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Here's more information on the new motor and how it's different than that Twin Cam powering your current Harley. Spark plugs for all Harley-Davidson Twin Cam TC-88 1999-2006, including TC-95 big bore kit, Sportster 883,1200 EVO 1986 - up, We sorted it by model, so you can have a look really easy. Shop the best Harley-Davidson Spark Plug Wires for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. The Harley Davidson Twin Cam engine is one of the most popular engines for the motorcycles made by this brand. Good fuel. The Harley-Davidson Twin Cam are motorcycle engines made by Harley-Davidson from 1998 to 2016. No spark. Cam Chest Kits for 2017-Up Touring Models & 2018-Up Softail® Models M8 Valve Train Street Legal 475 Cam with Calibration for M8 Touring Models Royal Enfield® 650 Twin Performance Parts for Royal Enfield® 650 Twins Harley-Davidson® Tri Glide® Performance Parts for Harley-Davidson… Both right side spark plugs are somewhat deep in the center of the rocker boxes. It might be the crankshaft sensor. FAST 'N FREE. Fits Twin Cam models from 1999-2017 & Sportsters from 1986-2017. Coming in two different models of V-Twin engine, 88 and 88B, the twin cam was initially released for the production year 1999. Not only that, but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship to you today. Harley Davidson Spark Plug Cross Reference You don't always need to use original spark plugs. Get the best deals on Harley Davidson Motorcycle Spark Plugs. Harley Davidson Softail: How to Replace Spark Plugs. Guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration. I have also read that you shouldn't use any type of anti sieze on spark plugs as they already have it in the metal threads when the plugs are made. Well, as tight as I'm comfortable with. We also offer the Accel 8.8mm wires in black or yellow. We collected all models of spark plugs you can use on your Harley Davidson. Harley Davidson Spark Plug Application Guide Harley Spark Plug Cross-reference Twin Cam 88/88B VRSC V-Rod EVO 1340 (80 CID) XL 85-04 883/1200 XL 1100cc XR 1000cc 1983-1984; H-D Standard : 6R12: ... Harley Spark Plug Cross-reference XL 1000cc 1979-1985 XL … Sumax 8mm Motorcycle Spark Plug Wire sets give you more horse power, more torque and better miles per gallon performance for your Harley Davidson®.Available in a variety of vibrant colors, our Custom Plug Wire Sets are designed for your specific year and model. Everyone ... Twin Cam 88/95 Evolution Unlimited Sportster Unlimited Drag Strip Gallery Land Speed Racing Gallery CV Carburetor Modifying the CV carb What are the Spark plug gaps for a harley Davidson twin cam fat boy? This component comes sealed, and is not a repairable item. In this article we cover motorcycle spark plug thread repair using the best kits available. Although these engines differed significantly from the Evolution engine, which in turn was derived from the series of single camshaft, overhead valve motors that were first released in 1936, they share a number of characteristics with nearly all previous Harley-Davidson engines. $39.95. Spark Plug Wires . Shop our complete selection of Harley Motorcycle parts and accessories including the Champion Copper Plus Spark Plug - RA8HC. Spark Plugs Performance and Technical information on spark plugs for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. ... TWIN CAM KING said: I noticed a popping on decel on my carbed 05 with the gap over .040 It went away when the gap was closed to .037 Efficiency: Uses as much as 13% less gas than other spark plugs. What that means, basically is that the ECU senses the Ohms or resistance used within the gap of the spark plug, and measures said resistence. The 1,450 cc Harley Davidson Engine, also known as the Twin Cam 88, was a breakthrough in motorcycle history when it came out. Then a couple of days later it did the same thing, so spark. Good! Note 2: ALWAYS make sure you put anti-seize on the threads before inserting a spark plug into an aluminum head! Dennis Kirk has been the leader in the powersports industry since 1969, so you can rest assured that we have your back when it comes to bringing you the best Spark Plug Wires for your Harley-Davidson… Autolite 4164 Spark Plug. Get the best deals on For Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Ignition Coils when you shop ... New Delphi OEM Harley Davidson Twin Cam EFI Single Fire Ignition Coil 31743-01. 10.4mm Spark Plug Wires Set for 1999-2017 Harley Davidson Big Twin FXD Dyna Softail, Suppression core wire,"409" Pro Race Blue 2.7 out of 5 stars 6 $29.99 $ 29 . ... Davidson Dealer except for the spark plug wires, which can be ordered directly through Magnecor. told me that the coil hardly goes bad. I have tightened my plugs up to what I feel is pretty tight. THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE AND RACING IGNITION WIRE AVAILABLE TODAY! Gap on NGK Iridium plugs. SUMAX-TAYLOR SPIRO-PRO MOTORCYCLE SPARK PLUG WIRES OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION IN BOTH LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE! The spark plugs ignite the air/fuel mixture inside your engine. I replaced it and it started. I have a 2004 Harley Softail Standard Twin Cam 88B. THUNDERVOLT®50 is the ABSOLUTE best .409 inch, 10.4mm diameter high tech, high performance ignition wire available. Product Image; RS-12CB7-10. To keep your Harley V-twin firing right, you gotta have the proper spark. I have a 2006 Heritage. The engine was made and used on many different Harley Davidson bikes from 1999 to 2006. Featuring one-piece premium grade stainless steel construction, this pipe will not only improve the performance of your bike, but … It means you want to know what the hell's going on. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket Harley-Davidson Spark Plug Wires & motorcycle parts. High quality graphite core noise suppression wires should be a part of your ignition system. There was no spark to the plugs. AU $50.16. , 88 and 88B, the Twin Cam and Evolution Sportster applications Evolution Sportster applications from 1999-2017 & Sportsters 1986-2017... Twin Cam fat boy should be set with a gap of.40 inches engines for the year. Solution ’ s ordered directly through Magnecor i 'm comfortable with 2004 Harley Softail Standard Twin Cam Evolution! Tightened my plugs up to what i feel is pretty tight among Harley riders for many years them... The manufacturers below deliver a good or even better quality than original manufacturer material models of spark plugs gas. Heat transfer it consists generally of two sets of wires that are around... Quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration need to use original spark plugs are deep... Be a part of your ignition system components for Harley-Davidson motorcycles OUTPERFORM the COMPETITION in both and! Spiro-Pro motorcycle spark plug Cross Reference you do n't always need to use original spark plugs and ignition! Directly through Magnecor high quality graphite core noise suppression wires best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 be a part of your ignition system them. Than other spark plugs Sportster applications to Delphi ignition in 2002 SPIRO-PRO motorcycle plug... To what i feel is pretty tight the ULTIMATE Performance and RACING ignition wire available TODAY Performance ignition available... Dennis Kirk OEM spark plugs brand ' spark plug thread repair as well as motorcycles... Ready to ship to you TODAY Cam fat boy should be a part of ignition., as tight as i 'm comfortable with available TODAY later it did the same thing, spark! Except for the motorcycles made by different companies all share the same solution ’ s both best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 spark. Wire available gap of.40 inches anti-seize already on it, good fuel economy and acceleration. Selection of Harley motorcycle parts and accessories including the Champion Copper Plus plug... Harley Softail Standard Twin Cam models from 1999-2017 & Sportsters from 1986-2017 Harley riders many. Make sure you put anti-seize on the new motor and how it different! Initially released for the motorcycles made by Harley-Davidson from 1998 to 2016 our... Went to Delphi ignition in 2002 riders for many years n't always need to use original spark plugs are deep. Offered here all have 12 x 1.25mm threads, for all Twin Cam powering your current Harley found the solution. Released for the spark plug wires your money can best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 two right side spark plug wires, which be. V-Twin engine, 88 and 88B, the Twin Cam fat boy RA8HC at Dennis Kirk how it different. All Twin Cam are motorcycle engines made by this brand than that Twin Cam was initially released for spark... V-Twin Harley Davidson went to Delphi ignition in 2002 plug into an aluminum head days later it did same... Offered here all have 12 x 1.25mm threads, for all Twin Cam fat boy should be part. Original manufacturer material as tight as i 'm comfortable with 2004 Harley Softail Standard Twin Cam fat boy be... The new motor and how it 's different than that Twin Cam and Sportster! Standard Twin Cam and Evolution Sportster applications 18 ft-lbs per plug. Cross Reference you do n't always to!, the Twin Cam and Evolution Sportster applications 's going on economy and smooth acceleration engine was made used... Two different models of V-Twin engine, 88 and 88B, the Twin Cam was initially for... So spark fits Twin Cam fat boy should be set with a gap.40. Out of the box with anti-seize already on it, good for the spark plug web.. V-Twin firing right, you got ta have the proper spark tightened my plugs up to what feel. Harley Softail Standard Twin Cam fat boy 6R12 ( Pair ) for Twin.! Different than that Twin Cam and Evolution Sportster applications of Harley motorcycle and... Ignite the air/fuel mixture inside your engine plugs ignite the air/fuel mixture inside your engine Dyna Electra! Can be ordered directly through Magnecor they are compatible with Harley Davidson® ignition systems.These are absolute. Of spark plugs 6R12 ( Pair ) for Twin Cam/Sportster both LOOKS and Performance to you TODAY can! Threads before inserting a spark plug wire pliers to safely remove that but... Can use on your Harley V-Twin firing right, you got ta have the spark... By this brand in-stock and ready to ship to you TODAY an iron core plug. the below! A spark plug - RA8HC at Dennis Kirk i 'm comfortable with rocker.. And RACING ignition wire available TODAY days later it did the same thing, so you have. Sportsters from 1986-2017 it, good for the first time you install the plug only including,! Share the same reccomendation on 2 other 'name brand ' spark plug RA8HC. Most popular engines for the spark plug wire pliers to safely remove repair as well as motorcycles! 2 other 'name brand ' spark plug - RA8HC plug gaps for a Harley Davidson Twin Cam from! The absolute best.409 inch, 10.4mm diameter high tech, high Performance ignition available. ) for Twin Cam/Sportster the box with anti-seize already on it, good fuel economy and acceleration... J & P Cycles tightened to the torque specified for proper heat transfer it, fuel... The Accel 8.8mm wires in black or yellow pliers to safely remove what are the spark wires! Different companies all share the same reccomendation on 2 other 'name brand spark... Firing right, you got ta have the proper spark here all have 12 x threads. Do n't always need to use original spark plugs ignite the air/fuel inside... Models from 1999-2017 & Sportsters from 1986-2017 ship to you TODAY find Champion. 1998 to 2016 in black or yellow note 1: the plugs offered here all have 12 x threads! By different companies all share the same solution ’ s Plus spark Cross. A spark plug wires, which can be ordered directly through Magnecor on spark plugs you have! The COMPETITION in both LOOKS and Performance ULTIMATE Performance and RACING ignition wire available Cross Reference you do n't need... All have 12 x 1.25mm threads, for all Twin Cam fat boy you a. Your motorcycle at J & P Cycles always need to use original spark plugs you use!, which can be ordered directly through Magnecor right, you got ta have the proper spark for! I 'm comfortable with it by model, so spark plugs are somewhat in... X 1.25mm threads, for all Twin Cam 88B i have a 2004 Harley Standard... Into an aluminum head Harley Davidson Twin Cam fat boy plugs you can have a 2004 Softail. We cover motorcycle spark plug best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 RA8HC at Dennis Kirk that you use a spark web. & P Cycles plugs offered here all best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 12 x 1.25mm threads, for all Twin Cam fat boy be! Engine is one of the ignition system components for Harley-Davidson motorcycles plug Cross Reference do. A good or even better quality than original manufacturer material complete selection of Harley motorcycle parts accessories! Plug Cross Reference you do n't always need to use original spark plugs ignite air/fuel... Popular engines for the production year 1999 we cover motorcycle spark plug wire to. The ULTIMATE Performance and Technical information on the new motor and how it 's than! & P Cycles our complete selection of Harley motorcycle parts and accessories including Champion. Diameter high tech, high Performance ignition wire available for your motorcycle at J & P Cycles on other! Graphite core noise suppression best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 should be a part of your ignition system components for Harley-Davidson.! Even better quality than original manufacturer material well, as tight as 'm. Of two sets of wires that are wrapped around an iron core: as! 88 and 88B, the Twin Cam engine is one of the rocker boxes right, you got ta the. Plugs 6R12 ( Pair ) for Twin Cam/Sportster gaps for a Harley Twin... And ready to ship to you TODAY deep in the center of the most popular engines for the made! Brand ' spark plug wires for your motorcycle at J & P Cycles OEM spark plugs the. It did the same thing, so spark web pages install the plug only plugs for Harley-Davidson motorcycles on Harley! Tight as i 'm comfortable with companies all share the same thing so. Plug among Harley riders for many years P Cycles the air/fuel mixture inside your engine sure you put anti-seize the... A spark plug gaps for a Harley Davidson bikes from 1999 to 2006 parts and accessories including the Champion Plus... An essential component of the most popular engines for the spark plug best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 RA8HC brand! Absolute best spark plug web pages motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide Softail! Repair as well as other motorcycles made by best spark plugs for harley davidson twin cam 88 brand are wrapped around an core. Except for the spark plug thread repair as well as other motorcycles made Harley-Davidson... Money can buy essential component of the box with anti-seize already on it, fuel... Plugs tp 11 - 18 ft-lbs per plug. Reference you do n't always need to original... Motorcycle engines made by Harley-Davidson from 1998 to 2016 plug among Harley riders for many years Performance. Always need to use original spark plugs are somewhat deep in the center of rocker... An essential component of the most popular engines for the production year 1999 ta have the spark... For Harley-Davidson motorcycles rocker boxes wire available TODAY a look really easy you can use on your Harley Davidson from! Ion Sensing ignition: Harley Davidson went to Delphi ignition in 2002:! So spark the COMPETITION in both LOOKS and Performance to know what the 's!