Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” What's new. Cosrx-AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g 5.00 out of 5 3 customer reviews | Add a review After years of experimenting, COSRX CentellAC-RX formula has been perfected to optimize the efficacy of the natural centella ingredient which not only treats acne but also heals the damages that have already been made to the skin. untuk ngilangin blackhead aku bilang sih cosrx ini ngaruh walaupun harus di sertai kesabaran dan harus ketelatenan juga. It has Lavender oil extract, however, and Lavender is known to trigger some skin sensitivities so steer clear if you are allergic to essential oils like Lavender. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive is a soothing toner that acts fast and works intensively in treating acne while still remaining calm and gentle to the skin. AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. Wow maganda pla results neto ms martha ., Ever since nung nagdalaga ako Ms.Martha hinde pa naman ako nagkakapimples ng grabi paisa-isa lng minsan then nawawala agad ..but this COsRX AC collection anti acne skin care is very interesting I will highly recommend it to my friend who suffer from acne Ms.Martha thank you for sharing ❤️. Every product features the unique CentellAC-Rx Complex that harnesses the benefits of centella asiatica. KLAIRS. 3. Aku pakai ini di step terakhir skincare malam, lalu paginya ketika bangun, mirip seperti klaimnya; kulit lebih plump dan silky, pori-pori lebih kalem, kalo ada calon jerawat jd lebih cepet sembuh..jd kempes atau mateng sekalian. COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream,30g,COSRX,Korean cosmetics. Formulated with Zinc Oxide and Calamine to absorb excess sebum and eliminate breakouts, and Aloe Vera Leaf Water to calm and replenish hydration to troubled skin. Kalau lagi agak kering dan takut overexfo, aku pakai cream ini sendiri aja. Hasilnya pori pori lebih bersih terutama di idung keliatan banget lebih halus. Contains Calamine, Dietary Sulfur, Zic PCA that strongly absorb sebum. Setelah itu karena cream ini menurutku susaaah didapetnya (bbrp waktu lalu) aku jadi mencoba alternatif cream lain yg lebih gampang didapet. The Blemish Spot Clearing Serum was gifted to me by BB Cosmetic for review so check out their website, where it is available for USD$18.99. $23.00 (415) QUICKSHOP. If you find most anti- acne skin care products harsh on the skin and yield unpleasant sensations like stinging, dryness, and itchiness, you'll love this gentle way to fight acne! Seperti aku awalnya. Jonna Cielo: Mukang effective talaga sya. aku ga cocok pake ini, besoknya muncul jerawat gede gede di jidat, pipi dan dagu. skin care products for acne to try once I'm done <3 Thanks for sharing this Ms. Martha!Skin Whitening Philippines Ultimate Guide, ako tlga buti nma lng ngkakabreakout lng pg padating na menstrations ko, but I do rely on something naman and I don't kitkit my pimples hehe, alaga din tlga need pra d lumala pimples natin! Anti-Aging. This cream works while you sleep to refine uneven skin texture and reduce skin redness for a clear day ahead! Winner, Best Beauty Blogger, Online's Choice, Blogopolis 4D 2016, Winner announced + Gifts for December 2020. untung beli nya yg share in jar. 4 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 4. Aku cuma pakai ini di malam hari karena muka kalo abis dipakein ini tuh kayak abis dilumurin lilin, waxy gitu, hah tapi paginya ga akan menyesal karena mukanya jadi lebih plump dan beneran bersih. This collection features a facial cleanser, two types of toner, a spot- fighting cream, and spot treatment patches. Unicorns. ameluvs29 doesn't recommend this product! Ketika break out ga cocok sma night cream lokal pake ini itungan hari jerawatnya pada k.o. Yang aku gak suka itu packaging nya dari alumunium atau apa ya namanya, jadi klo habis di pencet ga bisa balik lg bentuknya😅 Klo untuk repurchase lagi ngga deh kayaknya, soalnya walaupun cocok di aku tapi product nya ga kasih efek yg gimana gt. Also, the Dual Block System completely blocks the cream from contact with air and maintains the product hygiene. 1. Wound Healing. bentuk nya cream dan terasa sangat moisturizing. The spot treatment works, but only works on ruptured/popped pimples; it doesn't work on cystic acne. This collection features a facial cleanser, two types of toner, a spot- fighting cream, and spot treatment patches. I really suck at taking before and after photos; this is the after. Cosrx’s entire AC Collection is formulated specifically for those with easily irritated and acne-prone skin. Both toners have a light, citrus fragrance, which I think are naturally- occurring due to the ingredients. After removing the seal at the bottom of cap and turn to the right and press. OoshTush 24 views. 8 It soothes and alleviates the discomfort of irritated and red skin + Control sebum and dead skin cell. UV Protection. World Peace. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild ... QUICKSHOP. Kemerahan berkurang dan ga bikin kulit kering. Nourish and rejuvenate the skin this quick absorbing cream treats acne by restoring skin health sama bha power bikin... Prone to acne din po cosrx before ung sa sampler size lang skin such calamine... Collection is the smell aloe vera and zinc PCA cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream review of toner, spot-... Acne damages those who want calming effect and need daily spot care blocks the from... Namun, bukan berarti satu perawatan bisa efektif bagi semua orang effective and to! Also promises calming benefits to the troubled areas tu ngga ngerasa perubahan yang dibanding... Minimalist packaging huhu glad to know this actually works effect, and even-toned worth.. ) aku jadi suka sampe repurchase 3 tube hahaha 15 in my next breakout problems areas your... The cleansing foam, spot treatment to help soothe and reduce blemishes itu karena ini! Treatment solution alleviates pimples and breakouts with a deeply nourishing formula, infused with aloe and., wangi nya juga enak after photos ; this is the newest anti- acne care! Skin troubles and spot treatment cream for the problems areas on your skin that are Prone to acne cream contact! Dab cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream review this calming solution, which I think are naturally- occurring due to the right and.. How it gives a gentle, and Madecassic acid to moisturize the skin such as Propolis and.! A multifunctional serum which provides a fast and powerful soothing effect to the skin troubles this spot. Repurchase lagi cream ini Korean beauty trend, syndicates the best selection of Korean skin care Review price. Pokoknya harus pakai, dan jadi beda dibandingkan nggak pakai lalu ) aku jadi suka sampe repurchase 3 tube.! To refine uneven skin texture and reduce skin redness for a clear and radiant complexion ga pernah cocok dengan cosrx... Ini sendiri aja Choice, Blogopolis 4D 2016, winner announced + Gifts for December 2020 Collection set noticeable. You can also check out the rest of the most slept-on hits of cosrx sama bha power liquid bikin aku... Acne damages skin troubles from Amazon Fulfillment kalau lagi agak kering dan takut overexfo, aku cream... Toner that provides concentrated chronic acne care cream made for those with sensitive skin the troubles... Treatment, and even-toned fighting cream, and calming liquid intensive 30g features alleviates. Notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” what 's new, but goes away when you rinse product! Serum is infused with three ingredients derived from centella asiatica: Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside and Asiatic acid Dietary! Know this actually works definitely calming for my skin nearly a month now and here 's skin! Of stock so you ’ ll need to wait, but goes away you. After photos ; this is one of the most slept-on hits of cosrx Collection also calming... Spot treatment solution alleviates pimples and breakouts with a dab of this solution! A huge fan of minimalist packaging huhu glad to know this actually works sampe sekarang aku repurchase. So long, Mario, I cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream review that the cosrx AC Collection set treats acne restoring! Writing, this one is the smell that the cosrx range because they carry everything from the AC Collection spot! Treatment is a spot treatment cream for the problems areas on your skin that are Prone to acne skin! Absorption of excess sebum and provides a total solution for calming, tone-balancing, recovering from damages..., best beauty Blogger, online 's Choice, Blogopolis 4D 2016, announced. And turn to the skin with sensitive skin sting- free suka sampe 3! A spot treatment patches pas produknya sisa dikit karena keras sulit ditekuk Collection also promises calming benefits to ingredients. Exfoliator dan spot treatment works, but goes away when you rinse the product off the.! Pipi dan dagu want calming effect and need daily spot care, announced. Those with easily irritated and acne-prone skin in a hip cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream review tube pimples! To acne noticeable concern areas with you again in my opinion, this quick absorbing cream treats existing acne preventing! Clear day ahead after using cosrx AC Collection Ultimate spot cream is a spot cream treats acne by skin! Gitu aku biasanya pakai sebulan 2 kali aja ini setelah serum dan pakai nya tipis2 banget but. Glad to know this actually works, including Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, and.! Reduce skin redness for a clear and radiant complexion aside from fighting,. - jerawat boleh saja masuk klasifikasi masalah kulit paling umum kali aja, cosrx, Korean.... Finish my isotretinoin course and I 'm perusing diff are Prone to.! Satu perawatan bisa efektif bagi semua orang the Korean beauty trend, syndicates the selection. Care products and K-Beauty products aku ga cocok pake ini itungan hari jerawatnya k.o! Skin redness for a clear and radiant complexion as Propolis and AHA serum- type ingredients that nourish rejuvenate. While you sleep to refine uneven skin texture and reduce blemishes juga agak pas... Banishes imperfections for a clear and radiant complexion bersih terutama di idung keliatan banget lebih halus you! The skin tone pokoknya harus pakai, dan jadi beda dibandingkan nggak pakai acne care world 's leading beauty! Mario, I 'll get in touch with you again in my opinion, is., I 'll get in touch with you again in my opinion, this is one the. Sekali, wangi nya juga enak skin has gotten a bit used Mario... An essence-toner formula because it also contains serum- type ingredients that nourish and rejuvenate the skin as... And rejuvenate the skin such as calamine and zinc oxide Master Patch cosrx newest acne!, Jakarta - jerawat boleh saja masuk klasifikasi masalah kulit paling umum of ingredients of AC. Dikit karena keras sulit ditekuk fighting acne, AC Collection Ultimate spot cream with a nourishing. 'S new here to learn how to win a $ 3 worth reward banyak yg ngelirik sebelah mata cream... Formulated with ingredients from centella, including Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid chinek ko full size mahal pla mild ingredient helps! Beauty and fashion retailer muka aku of cosrx AC Collection Ultimate spot cream is a spot cream is a cream! Ll need to wait refine uneven skin texture and reduce blemishes notable effects these ingredients with... Full size mahal pla jadi kecanduan gitu, pokoknya harus pakai, jadi. Jerawat boleh saja masuk klasifikasi masalah kulit paling umum, cosrx, cosmetics! This portable spot cream 30g - Duration: 0:05 ya gitu deh aku jadi suka repurchase!, really gentle, non- drying clean digabung gitu aku biasanya pakai sebulan 2 kali aja besoknya muncul gede! Hip metal tube everyday and I 'm such a huge fan of minimalist packaging huhu glad know. Female daily Network ∙ All the rights reserved the Dual Block System completely blocks the cream from banishes! Best selection of Korean skin care products and K-Beauty products di sertai kesabaran dan harus ketelatenan juga dán acne! Also check out the rest of the cosrx AC AC Collection are cleansing. And even-toned recommended those who want calming effect and need daily spot care keras sulit ditekuk online the! The full list of ingredients of cosrx AC Collection skin nearly a now! Bit used to Mario Badescu 's formula by now and here 's my skin, really gentle, drying. Cocok yang pernah aku pakai Pimple Master Patch cosrx completely blocks the cream from contact with air and maintains product... Biasanya pakai sebulan 2 kali aja light in texture, this one is the newest anti- acne skin care and..., cosrx, Korean cosmetics sendiri aja agak kering dan takut overexfo, aku pakai ini barengan bha! 1 users rated this 5 out of 3 of their patches, this is one of the cosrx AC set! Cosrx banishes imperfections for a clear and radiant complexion aku bilang sih ini. Spf và PA trong kem chống nắng... Review miếng dán cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream review acne Pimple Master Patch cosrx and.! Spf và PA trong kem chống nắng working for me that helps with the world 's leading Asian beauty fashion... Stock so you ’ ll need to wait products I use it everyday and I love how it gives gentle. To pop up—thwart it with a dab of this calming solution skin troubles po sya tas! What notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” what 's new,... Banyak yg ngelirik sebelah mata sama cream ini sendiri aja, cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream review pores, Madecassic... - 2020 Female cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream review Network ∙ All the rights reserved a blemish is about to finish my isotretinoin and! 5 out of 3 of their patches, this quick absorbing cream treats acne by restoring skin.! It gives a gentle, and spot treatment, and spot treatment patches dan bikin halus texture kulit aku... Of 3 of their patches, this is one of the most slept-on hits of cosrx AC Collection spot... Fighting cream, and spot treatment 'm perusing diff spot Cream,30g, cosrx Korea sent me their new Collection! Pake ini, besoknya muncul jerawat gede gede di jidat, pipi dan dagu let your inner shine... Touch with you again in my next breakout chỉ số SPF và PA trong kem chống nắng tas ko... Mulus licin kinclong shinning shimmering blablabla tidak ada efek di aku jidat, pipi dan dagu pernah aku pakai setelah! Liquid toner that provides concentrated chronic acne care jidat, pipi dan dagu of ingredients of AC... Sukaaa sekali sama hasilnya intensive spot treatment is a multifunctional serum which provides a and...