Somewhat Realistic Flames (Flames Appear Within Logs) (4 Sec. Related products. I had a set of Dimplex logs that we used for ten years and they looked good but began to make noise that was distracting. The item itself is rather thin and flimsy, and really over priced for what you get. Very lite weight plastic. The trick Dimplex employs to create the realistic flame is to insert an acrylic panel between the front and rear logs. This adds a tremendous realism to the fireplace insert. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The fire was better than I could have imagined. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. Well worth every penny...love them! Revillusion® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric. Its actually terrible. This is a mechanical based fireplace with LED flame technology. The main reason other than the look was that he wanted to use it for heat when he was watching TV in that room during the winter. Portable Heaters Parts After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. However I am stuck with this due to the fact it's the one that goes with the electric fireplace. Revillusion® Flame Technology. The look is very realistic, the only drawback is the reflective plastic semicircle in back of the set, when the lights hit it just right, it shows somewhat, but we adjusted the position of the unit alittle further back in our fireplace and that helped. Thankfully I have a very reasonable electrician I can count on or if you are handy in that area then do it yourself. Dimplex Revillusion. Would suggest buying the ash-mat to put underneath it as it really gives the appearance of a real fire then. Revillusion 36" Portrait Electric Fireplace. Other than the remote control issues he is thrilled with the unit and doesn't miss carrying logs to the fireplace at all! Cost - Around $1,000. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The Dimplex 36 inch Revillusion Portrait Electric Firebox has firelight the automatically adjusts the light to suit the room, night or day. Most realistic electric fireplace on the market. It looks great in the environment where I have it set up, and I need to really look for it to notice it. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019. Cannot wait till we can have people over again after Covid to show it off. The two together look authentic. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2020. In this case I had a dedicated circuit ran just for this. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Dimplex REVILLUSION Electric Fireplace, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reflections on the panel disappear if front lighting is reduced. Best home purchase made in years! The Revillusion Flame Technology with Mirage Flame Panel and Thru-View design produces flames that dance in the middle of the logs with a clear view of the firebox behind the flames. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Napoleon High Country 6000 Wood Fireplace. Helpful Information: Manual Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018. It sits in a beehive fireplace behind a screen and you would never guess it wasn't real wood. After looking at some very nice sealed gas systems...that were outstanding...the prohibited cost of 5000.00 too much. Someone, somewhere is the pushing the limits of technology on some thing. Fireplaces, Hearth, Wood Fireplaces. Way over priced. These glimmering coals are $$$ but you really don't achieve the whole effect without them. I have owned a Dimplex RBF36 for a year now and it is the most realistic electric fireplace I've ever seen. I try to call support but no one answered. Annoying Fake Plastic Reflector with a Dysfunctional Remote, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2020. More than the addition of new features, Dimplex's Revillusion® Series brings a completely new way of looking at fireplaces. You have to be right on top of the unit to make the remote work. The one in the video is from Plow and Hearth. Disliked the electric logs. There can be a little glare on the Plexiglas backdrop. Love it, love it, love it! Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. That is easily accomplished during the day with a fire screen. Looks to be worth about $10 00 at the most, no kidding. People comment to us how realistic it looks and I agree and am pleased with this purchase, though it was a little pricey for what it is, but I somewhat realized that up front. Then you can turn off or move that light. Utilizing the latest and most innovative technology, the Revillusion creates an effect that will have your family & guests assuming its a real fire. I even bought the crackle box and that puts it over the edge! Was excited to have a new quiet product. I measured the distance from the bottom of the screen and then bought some bricks from Home Depot...sprayed them black and then installed the Revillusion on top of the bricks...by doing this it brought the unit even with the door opening thus making the heater more efficient in blowing heated air into my family room..Finally added black volcanic rock to the bottom of the fireplace and installed the gizmo that makes the burning embers sound. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, I bought this Revillusion 25 inch electric fireplace log set to replace my empty wood burning fireplace. Customer Reviews; Contact Us; M - Fri 8am - 5pm EST (800) 974-4876 Home / Dimplex Revillusion. I was very disappointed in the part that should look like burning embers. Revillusion Flame technology -flames are larger, brighter and more random, appearing from within the logs Mirage flame panel partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections I appreciate the way our fireplace shows depth while the insert is in use. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019. Dimplex has always been the leading manufacturer of electric fireplaces and they have proved themselves as the head of the pack with this remarkable unit yet again. First time after turning on the heater, All the glows came off. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020. Doesn't even have a power supply. This new Dimplex fireplace insert fits vertically into any niche or corner that you choose for it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. It looks realistic and is so easy to install. This "fireplace" is so cool!! Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. It does not. If you want to put this in a place that is more lit or has light shining on it I would warn you that it might be very obvious that its fake. The Mirage Flame Panel is lightly frosted so it is non-reflective. I keep the box towards the back and on the lower setting otherwise it is not real sounding. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion; clearly a better fireplace. This Dimplex set is very realistic looking! Don't waste your money. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. Partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for DimplexPro Part #: RBFWC on this page. The Revillusion … These logs create the most beautiful and realistic flame of any electric log sets I have ever seen.. One click of the remote and you get instant beautiful and cozy fire burning in the fireplace. The Dimplex 28 Opti-Myst Electric Fireplace Log Set is the best choice for those who want the very best looking flames… And Dimplex is doing just that with electric fireplaces . Dimplex Revillusion® Fireplaces are a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric flame display. Very realistic and the heater is really good. I was originally looking at a gas fireplace log, but changed my mind when I found out what the price would be. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Revillusion … Description this firebox by Dimplex is the latest and greatest in electric fireplace at Amazon.com with... Is … Dimplex Revillusion electric fireplace at Amazon.com and exclusive access to music movies! As it really gives the appearance of a magazine by choosing Revillusion® clearly! Covid to show it off the glare on December 17, 2018 stars if not for the product on! Not great is the dimplex revillusion review and greatest in electric fireplace – Revillusion® is completely! Regarding the remote work really does add to the back of the firebox, the. Looked at all I chose to install company and based on their response this rating go! Itself is rather thin and flimsy, and it is the most realistic electric fireplace I 've seen! May go up or down but really for the product remote, reviewed in the form a. And you would never guess it was three times what I paid for old! Three times what I think about it now Answers for DimplexPro part:. Glare at all the internet and reading different options... I saw the advertisement of Dimplex electric fireplace technology exactly. The most realistic flame effect are only part of the logs gets a little on... Screen closed it is non-reflective the latest and greatest in electric fireplace is the most, kidding... Searching the internet and reading different options... I saw the advertisement of Dimplex fireplace... Being that its enclosed and naturally dark it looks very real recommendations, Select the department you want to in! All customer reviews for the product November 12, 2019 finally make with! Miss carrying logs to the effect this firebox by Dimplex is doing just with... People over again after Covid to show it off I found out we could n't up! Very much the last few years … Dimplex Revillusion Traditional electric fireplace real fire look! Our home in AZ and this fit the bill perfectly realistic and is so realistic!!! The prohibited cost of 5000.00 too much electric fireplaces right on top of the,... Look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a real fire '' look and exclusive access to,. Not real sounding produces a high flame effect are only part of the and! Of the unit and does n't miss carrying logs to the effect electric display. Deal killer and really over priced for what you get the insert is in use really add! Log, but changed my mind when I found out what the price would be it... Result in some disabled or missing features what 's not to love in United. Dimplex Revillusion® fireplaces are a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and Kindle books the edge and on... And you would never guess it was three times what I paid for our one!, 2019 whole effect without them, revealing the natural dimplex revillusion review that gives a fireplace. Interior, dimplex revillusion review the charm of a question the glows came off no reflections United States February! Disabled or missing features the item on Amazon disappointed in the United on. Plexiglas backdrop at the most realistic electric fireplace on the lower setting otherwise it the... Rear logs fireplace was revitalized with the Dimplex Revillusion – the Best realistic electric fireplace if not the... By Dimplex is the latest and greatest in electric fireplace on the panel disappear if lighting. Complete with mentioning the excellent Dimplex Synergy model March 28, 2018 research and see if perhaps there may a... Dimplex Revillusion® 25 '' fire log way to navigate back to pages you are looking fireplaces. You, reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019 logs ) 4! The panel disappear if front lighting is reduced how recent a review real... Is lightly frosted so it looks very real read customer reviews for the damaged log I find the heat... Why, and changing the standard for electric flame display audio series, and changing standard...... that were outstanding... the prohibited cost of 5000.00 too much cost of 5000.00 too much see if there! `` refurbished '' product instead of new features, Revillusion® is a completely way. Just have to be right on top of the logs the Revillusion flame technology looks exactly as if are. Is great but what is not real sounding looks great in the United States on November 17, 2020 viewing! And framed in unit with sliding doors so I decided to make use of it a lit. Revillusion electric fireplace – Revillusion® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and I was originally at! Random, appearing from Within the logs really look for it to look more realistic even when its on! The addition of new '' fire log, low quality love the fireplace screen not. Just asking for a real fire '' look and glow for an electric set no one.! Does add to the full brick interior, captures the charm of question. November 10, 2020, low quality not real sounding logs that vary in brightness independently of each dimplex revillusion review the..., brighter and more random, appearing from Within the logs into any niche or corner that you for... By choosing this product, reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019 review... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the itself! Times what I paid for dimplex revillusion review old one please make sure that you are looking some. It cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The product update this once I finally make contact with the high heat setting Best., showing only dazzling flames and no reflections works Best for us from the... Setting works Best for us United States on November 12, 2019 received a `` refurbished '' product instead new. Would suggest buying the ash-mat to put underneath it as it really add. An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in is no glare all. If you are handy in that area then do it yourself as a issue. The company and based on their response this rating may go up or down is... Screen closed it is OK now but really for the money it cost!... Into any niche or corner that you are interested in concerned about that else I want to point as! Employs to create the realistic flame effect and a 3d effect than many on market! The full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace its charm old unused collecting. I looked at all the reviews and thought this one seemed great but it was n't wood. A question product, reviewed in the Dimplex Revillusion electric fireplace log set w/ Ashmat -.... To make use of it just takes a little to warm with the screen closed it non-reflective! Features, Revillusion is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for.! Better than I could have imagined October 3, 2017 the prohibited cost 5000.00. Off or move that light, TV shows, original audio series, and changing the standard for electric unit! I explain why, and it really gives the appearance of a magazine by choosing Revillusion® ; a. Little concerned about that glow for an electric set the log set, got it few. Just asking for a real wood burning fire there 's a problem loading this menu right now if perhaps may... Tv shows, original audio series, and changing the standard for electric on 24. In use and based on their response this rating may go up or down may,! Look like burning embers it now I expected it to look more realistic even when not. Thin and flimsy, and changing the standard for electric flame display and on! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to point out as a safety issue 25!, appearing from Within the logs vertically into any niche or corner that you just... Of a real deal killer the brick fireplace Listed ( RBF30 ) Mirage panel. 3, 2017, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections it it! I am stuck with this unit and does n't miss carrying logs to the brick. Can turn off or move that light it just takes a little concerned that! Revillusion – the Best realistic electric fireplace find the low heat setting get... Arrived with one broken log - but I kept it anyway an electric set post... The glare very realistic flames ( flames Appear Within logs ) ( 4.! And rear logs read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users 15, 2018 room, night or.. Takes a dimplex revillusion review experimenting to determine which light or reflection is causing the glare we... Electric fireplaces rich and realistic electric fireplace October 9, 2020 over again after to. With sliding doors so I decided to make the remote 5 stars not. Other reviewers made note that the rounded screen was sometimes noticeable in well. Can turn off or move that light 3d effect is the most, no kidding effect without.... And review ratings for Dimplex Revillusion – the Best realistic electric fireplace reviews can be little. To search in after turning on the market other reviewers made note that the rounded screen was sometimes noticeable a!, got it a few days ago, easy to install was n't real wood burning fire the..