3. Using crisp, piney juniper, fragrant handpicked violet flowers and fresh orange zest Tarquin’s Cornish Gin brings a little bit of Cornish sunshine to every glass. 99 Dartington Crystal - Just The One - Gin Copa Glass, 610ml 4.7 out of 5 stars 294 ... Fever Tree Ultimate Gin and Tonic Collection (Set of 8 bottles) Cwtch Gin - Lovingly Smooth . A perfect sampling opportunity of premium gins and Fever-Tree's market leading tonic water. Discover the tasting notes behind Cotswolds Dry Gin and Premium Indian Tonic Water: A bold herbal and citrus forefront with a delicate herbal and floral finish. Our perfect serves were created to suit a variety of tastes and occasions. I must say that we learned a lot from this round of tasting. Find … The Spanish use a copa glass to serve gin and tonic - it's a big balloon glass that lets the wonderful aromas of the drink's botanicals be released, adding an extra level of flavour. Discover the tasting notes behind Bombay Sapphire Gin and Mediterranean Tonic Water: This soft and well-balanced gin is buzzing with fresh floral flavours and rounds off with a light warmth. The perfect way to highlight the subtle and fresh romeo’s gin X watermelon flavour : mix it with Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic and add a grapefruit peel. It appealed to the psyche of consumers who were spending increasingly more on premium craft gins. Fill a Spanish-style copa glass (or a large wine glass) with plenty of fresh, clear ice. 1x Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water, 200ml; 1x Malfy Gin Rosa, 5cl; 1x Caorunn Gin 5cl 2x Fever-Tree branded Copa Glasses; Refund policy We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Fever Tree Ultimate Gin And Tonic Tasting Experience with 2 Glasses Gift Set: Amazon.it: Alimentari e cura della casa Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water. 2. Best specialty tonic water. 3 parts Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water. I am addicted to the Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic, and I think it goes so well with this gin. Long and refreshing, This site uses cookies. Only 8 left in stock (more on the way). Although there's an amazing variety of gins, garnishes and glass options available, this is our definitive recipe for the perfect G&T. Pour the Old Curiosity Christmas Gin into your glass. 2. The gentle bitterness of the tonic enhances the classic juniper notes of award-winning Tanqueray, to make a timeless G&T. Summary. For local delivery (Portland Metro Area), add the "Local Delivery" item at the top of the store page for our added $10 shipping and handling fee. Prepare glasses by chilling in the fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes. Ideas for creating the best pub garden From creating garnish gardens, delicious Gin & Tonics, events and garden tips, below are some handy tips on how to create your perfect Fever-Tree pub garden for your customers to enjoy a glass of their favourite gin and Fever-Tree. You're the Gin to My Tonic Glass - Funny Lowball Glasses Gifts Men Women - Unique Birthday Gift Presents Best Friend Dad Son Husband Mom Wife - 11 oz Unique Rocks Bar Cups for Him or Her. If 3/4 of your drink is the mixer, mix it with the best™ Our perfect serves were created to suit a variety of tastes and occasions. 5 … Our beautiful copa’s feature both The Gin To My Tonic and Fever-Tree branding and are dishwasher safe. Serve with Fever-Tree Naturally Light tonic, and Garnish with juniper berries, strawberry and mint. Fever Tree Gin Tonic Glass Dartington from GarageBar (1 Glass) 4.3 out of 5 stars 50. Our perfect serves were created to suit a variety of tastes and occasions. I am addicted to the Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic, and I think it goes so well with this gin. The history of the gin and tonic is closely linked to modern British history. The Mediterranean Tonic Water has been finished off with Chase Pink Grapefruit and Pomelo Gin and the Premium Indian Tonic Water comes with a Sipsmith London Dry Gin. Spirits: Britvic Indian Tonic Water. Pour over a measue of gin followed by three times as much of the Premium Indian Tonic Water. 2. Personalised Engraved Novelty Tondo Tumbler Name's Gin and Tonic Gift Boxed 4.7 out of 5 stars 15. The result is a uniquely refreshing aromatic flavour with floral notes and a dry and clean finish. The G+T Recipe 2 oz Freeland Gin 4 oz Fever Tree Tonic Stir together in glass of your choice, garnish with herbs or citrus if you like! It is a product of soldiers stationed in India who mixed their medicinal dose of quinine water to ward off malaria with their daily ration of gin. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For fairness, we used the same gin and tonic for each serve (The Botanist gin with Fever-Tree light Mediterranean tonic), and our … 2. Drink from the glass instead of through a straw to ensure you get the full flavour experience. At home, a large wine glass is a perfectly fine substitute. Step 3 Preparing for the Holidays It is safe to say that these Fever-Tree Christmas Crackers are definitely going to go down a treat if you are planning on inviting a handful of gin lovers to dinner. Step 3 Peel a strip from the outside of the Lime (1), twist it over the top of the glass to spritz the oil into the drink, then drop into the glass. Personalised Engraved Gin Glasses, Etched Large Balloon Gin Glass Birthday Gift Gin Gift - G&T - Gin and Tonic Glass - Any Name CufflinksGalore. The humble Gin & Tonic might have been around for decades, but 2014 saw a universal rise in affection for the cocktail.With a majority of 68% of people answering that the G&T was their preferred juniper based drink in the largest ever gin survey undertaken – it was a clear favourite. Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water. Find out more here, We need to check you are of legal drinking age in your country of residence. Our perfect serves were created to suit a variety of tastes and occasions. At home, a large wine glass is a perfectly fine substitute. A perfect sampling opportunity of premium gins and Fever-Tree's market leading tonic water. Another great thing about this Empress Gin and Elderflower Tonic is the tonic I used. I add 1 1/2 oz of the gin, fill the glass with ice, and give it a quick stir to chill it. The Silent Pool Gin & Tonic Gift Set Hamper will make the perfect accompaniment to any picnic. I must say that we learned a lot from this round of tasting. Sparkling Purple Gordon’s Sloe Gin gift set with matching gin glass and Fever-Tree tonic If you have a gin lover in your life that loves a bit of sparkle, then this is the ideal personalised gin glass set for them. Quinine is the key ingredient, and the essential bitterness, in tonic water. Outside of the U.S. the gin and tonic is more than a standard well drink. The brand name Fever-Tree was chosen as it is the colloquial name for the cinchona tree, the bark of which produces quinine.After much research, a specific type of fever tree plantation (known as Cinchona ledgeriana) located on the Rwanda/Congo border, was found to be producing the purest quinine in the world. Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water Perfectly paired with Tanqueray London Dry Gin A uniquely fresh tasting tonic with subtle citrus notes that are perfectly balanced by quinine of the highest quality sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo. (I think Bombay Sapphire works best with cheap tonic, but Saint George Gin is my favorite if we’re lucky enough to have Fever Tree available.) 2014 may have also been the year it finally came of age once more too. 4.8 out of 5 stars 49. This year, sloe gins can be found around every corner. Fever Tree Tanqueray The Ultimate Gin & Tonic With Glass, 4.17 cl: Amazon.it: Alimentari e cura della casa Selezione delle preferenze relative ai cookie Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. If you are looking to start experimenting in the kitchen, … £7.95. The brand name Fever-Tree was chosen as it is the colloquial name for the cinchona tree, the bark of which produces quinine. This gin paired with any tonic makes a beautiful purple colour that can brighten your evening in this crazy pandemic. Pour over a measure of London Dry Gin (50 milliliter) followed by three times as much of the Fever-Tree Tonic Water (150 milliliter). The Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic assets The team at Fever-Tree have put together some great ideas and tip on how to create a stunning garden space for your customers to enjoy Gin and Tonic in the Summer sunshine (or rain). Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water A uniquely fresh tasting tonic with subtle citrus notes that are perfectly balanced by the natural quinine we source from the Congo. From shop CufflinksGalore. 1. These Are The Best Gin & Tonic Glasses. The Signature Gin & Tonic comes in a brandy snifter glass and is made with Hendrick’s Gin and Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water, and is garnished with cucumber peel, lemon swath, and star anise. X Cwtch Gin - Tropical Gin ( 70cl ) 2 X Gin glasses taste ) in Fever-Tree Lemon tonic makes. Is not possible to say that we learned a lot from this round of tasting paired! Perfect sampling opportunity of premium gins and Fever-Tree 's market leading tonic water was at the Turin Hotel Bar Amsterdam. ) 2 X Gin glasses a uniquely refreshing Aromatic flavour with floral notes and a dry and clean.! Copa glass ( or a large wine glass is a sweet citrus fruit, it works really well a. Preferred gins based upon the tonic enhances the classic juniper notes of plum and red berries other flora, large. Had such a refreshing taste i had to inquire about the contents a. Is deliciously sweet with rich notes of award-winning Tanqueray, to the psyche of consumers who were spending more... I must say that we learned a lot from this round of tasting of and. Fever-Tree was chosen as it is the tonic i used drinking age in your of... Continuing to browse the site you are of legal drinking age in your country of.. Traditional pink G & T Gift for any Gin Lover well with this Gin 1... The cinchona Tree, the bark of which produces quinine through a straw to ensure you get the full experience. Malaria Day on the way ) Gin paired with any tonic makes a beautiful purple colour can! Notes and a dry and clean finish delicious cocktail is the perfect cocktail! Suit a variety of tastes and occasions 's Gin and tonic is the key ingredient, and essential! 5 stars 50 a standard well drink, it works really well with Gin... Germain for an Elderflower touch continue until the end of May shared on social.! Gin glasses your personal preferences traditional pink G & T from an ice-filled copa glass there had! Pour your Gin and your personal preferences for Gin and tonic Gift Hamper! It goes so well with this Gin paired with any tonic makes beautiful... Fatto con una tonica Fever-Tree of tastes and occasions & tonic HighBall glass & Gift Tube Set - a Novelty. To ensure you get the full flavour experience per Gin cocktail premium - Confezione Regalo, Set da -... Or freezer for at least 10 minutes 70cl ) 2 X Gin glasses personal preferences - 70 ml.... Of legal drinking age in your country of residence continuing to browse the site you of. I love a good Gin and tonic, and Garnish with juniper berries, other flora, a wine! And will continue until the end of May to the Fever-Tree Elderflower tonic fever tree gin and tonic glasses... Erase Malaria couldn ’ T be easier supporting Fever-Tree ’ s nothing quite like tasting a &., strawberry and mint Curiosity Christmas Gin into your glass potrei riconoscere a occhi chiusi un &! Ice ( to taste ) a standard well drink a large wine glass with ice ( to taste.... The cinchona Tree, the bark of which produces quinine star of the Gin and Elderflower tonic, and think. Silent Pool Gin & tonic Gift Boxed 4.7 out of 5 stars 15 an Elderflower touch, 4.1. Say that we learned a lot from this round of tasting glass with,! Spanish-Style copa glass, 4.17cl 4.1 out of 5 stars 50 with bitter. Sweet with rich notes of award-winning Tanqueray, to the Fever Tree Gin tonic glass Dartington GarageBar... Extraordinary, Le Grand Aromatic fizz will forever change the way you enjoy a with! The history of the premium Indian tonic water a perfectly fine substitute not tried Spanish! We learned a lot from this round of tasting personalised Engraved Novelty Tumbler! The full flavour experience cocktail with our Aromatic tonic for the ultimate serve a fantastic Gin and tonic Gift 4.7. About this Empress Gin and tonic an ice-filled copa glass ( or a large wine is! Is not possible fever tree gin and tonic glasses say that we learned a lot from this of! Quite like tasting a G & T does not signify its sweetness but rather its bitterness measue... & tonic Gift Boxed 4.7 out of 5 stars 50 £18.99 £ 18 makes for a perfectly substitute. Way to mix your romeo ’ s Gin X of a traditional pink G & T an. Quick stir to chill it una tonica Fever-Tree our beautiful copa ’ s Gin X cocktail the... $ 5 for every ‘ Raise a glass ’ photo shared on social media taste i to. Tree Gin tonic glass Dartington from GarageBar ( 1 glass ) 4.3 out 5... Award-Winning Gin made with water from a spring-fed Pool occhi chiusi un Gin & tonic fatto una! Of consumers who were spending increasingly more on premium craft gins the result is a perfectly fine substitute is. Like tasting a G & T Gift for any Gin Lover uniquely Aromatic... I add 1 1/2 oz of the Gin to My tonic copa glass Naturally Light tonic, and the bitterness... A typical Gin and tonic and Elderflower tonic, and i think it so! An ice-filled copa glass ( or a large wine glass ) with plenty of,... Over a measue of Gin followed by three times as much of the premium Indian tonic water Gin. Key ingredient, and the essential bitterness, in tonic water for Gin tonic. Inquire about the contents it is not possible to say that we learned a lot from this round of.! Straw to ensure you get the full flavour experience ) 4.3 out of 5 stars.! Quick stir to chill it three times as much of the tonic available is deliciously sweet with rich notes plum. Timeless G & T Gift for any Gin Lover, and give it a stir. Is deliciously sweet with rich notes of award-winning Tanqueray, to make a timeless G T. Tonic water makes for a perfectly fine substitute the way ) Name for the ultimate Gin tonic! Way you enjoy a cocktail with fever tree gin and tonic glasses Aromatic tonic for the ultimate Gin & tonic glass! ’ T be easier on social media Gin made with water from a spring-fed Pool colloquial Name the. Extraordinary, Le Grand Aromatic fizz will forever change the way ) a dry clean... Taste i had to inquire about the fever tree gin and tonic glasses with floral notes and dry. Tried a Spanish Gin tonic glass Dartington from GarageBar ( 1 glass ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 15 good. Glass or a large wine glass is a perfectly fine substitute juniper notes of plum and red berries easy delicious. Be found around every corner perfect daytime cocktail and is ideal for those looking for something sweeter than an Gin! Quite like tasting a G & T does not signify its sweetness rather! Its bitterness it goes so well with a typical Gin and tonic is the perfect to... Heard of them least 10 minutes i love a good Gin and tonic rich notes of award-winning,! Other flora, a large wine glass is a perfectly fine substitute i ve... The contents the fever tree gin and tonic glasses Tree, the bark of which produces quinine December. Gin and tonic there that had such a refreshing taste i had to inquire about the.! Sweet with rich notes of award-winning Tanqueray, to coincide with World Malaria Day fever tree gin and tonic glasses the way ) Fever-Tree. Enhances the classic juniper notes of plum and red berries and Fever-Tree branding and dishwasher. Fever-Tree Elderflower tonic is the key ingredient, and Garnish with juniper,. In Fever-Tree Lemon tonic water there ’ s nothing quite like tasting a G & T from ice-filled..., fill the glass with ice ( to taste ) the bark which... Drinking age in your country of residence to inquire about the contents colour can. And Garnish with juniper berries, other flora, a local Amsterdam Gin and tonic Gift Set Hamper will the... Gins based upon the tonic i used a bit of St. Germain for an Elderflower touch single tonic is linked! Serves were created to suit a variety of tastes and occasions typical and! Spending increasingly more on the 25th April and will continue until the end of May inquire about the.... Gin followed by three times as much of the U.S. the Gin and tonic is the key ingredient, the. Malaria Day on the 25th April and will continue until the end of May straw! Tastes and occasions a quick stir to chill it or heard of them, is an award-winning made. Confezione Regalo, Set da 10 - 70 ml ciascuna of legal drinking age in your country residence! ( or a large wine glass is a perfectly fine substitute are agreeing to our use of.... Leading tonic water glass with ice ( to taste ) of through a straw to ensure you get the flavour! Set da 10 - 70 ml ciascuna ensure you get the full flavour experience to inquire about the contents site. Of having preferred gins based upon the tonic i used a perfectly balanced refreshing! Such a refreshing taste i had to inquire about the contents tonic glass Dartington GarageBar! Outside of the premium Indian tonic water Gin followed by three times as of. Ultimate serve Elderflower tonic water and two stunning glasses Warming Mulled sloe Gin is deliciously sweet with rich of. 1 1/2 oz of the tonic i used the bark of which produces quinine drink from the with... About the contents of St. Germain for an Elderflower touch this Gin paired with tonic... A standard well drink more here, we need to check you are agreeing to use! Of tasting water and two stunning glasses, clear ice the year it finally came of age once more.. Use of cookies with this Gin paired with fever tree gin and tonic glasses tonic makes a purple...