ption; each aspect of this venue is unique and absolutely breathtaking. They made the place look like our wedding, not just French Creek Wedding. Located in beautiful Chester County only one hour from Center City Philadelphia, French Creek Golf Club offers a full-service experience with a destination feel. We’ll help you have the wedding of your dreams. The Chmielowski Family | French Creek State Park Family Portraits | Elverson, PA The other day someone asked me how long I've been in the wedding industry. r planning process and was amazing. We also loved the new barn and were very happy to have a backup option in case of bad weather. The grounds are immaculate, and we received so many compliments on our choice of venue. Bear Creek Lake is only one hour west of Richmond and is a convenient, natural, beautiful and historic place for families to get together. The entire experience was amazing including the views, venue, food and staff. We found this gem on Instagram and decided to check it out just to see. Trust me ladies, if you want anyone being responsible for your big day, you want Kate and her team. We are so pleased to hear this. The pool overlooks scenic and historic Hopewell Lake centered in the heart of beautiful French Creek State Park. The expectation we had for our wedding day was completely blown out of the water by FCGC. Talk to vendors about contingency plans should you need to make adjustments in the future. About Us; Golf & Shop Online; Clubhouse/Take-Out Menu; Weddings, Outings, and Events; Membership; Visitors; Member Login; French Creek Golf Club Make Every Moment Count French Creek Golf Club Golf Membership Weddings, … Everything from the wedding coordinator (Kate), to the indoor and outdoor setting, to the delicious food! I had my wedding there on July 8th and it was THE PERFECT day. After visiting some possible venues and not finding anything too special, we went to... We loved this venue! WOW!!! The staff was impeccable and we couldn't have asked for more. elated restrictions. Try Our Free Wedding Planning Tools. Wedding Map. In our case, it stopped raining just before the cocktail hour, and they rushed to have the food set up out on the beautiful covered terrace in time for the cocktail hour to start. The day was absolutely perfect. From Black Hills lodges to the great outdoors, receptions at Custer State Park are dazzling. The staff was pleasant and efficient. Includes French Creek State Park Reviews, maps & directions to French Creek State Park in Elverson and more from Yahoo US Local Party with family and friends in front of a crackling fireplace or under a blanket of stars. Seasonal hours are Monday-Friday from 11am to 5:45pm and Saturday-Sunday from 11am to 6:45pm, weather permitting. Kate the event manager was my favorite person and helped me every step of the planning process. is lightly tossed at a newly married couple. taff seamlessly handled all logistics including accommodating several allergies among our guests and we were able to just relax and enjoy the party. Consider a Sunday or weekday wedding! It is stunning! • newly purchased generator for entire clubhouse Kate has a great sense of humor and a reassuring presence, which was so appreciated during the rehearsal and wedding day. ROCKY GAP STATE PARK - (301) 722-1480. along with our guests, could not say enough nice things about this venue. ... We're so happy that your 10 year search ended at French Creek Golf Club and that the day was what you and Dana had dreamed of. French Creek State Park. Our vendors raved about how easy it was to work with her. French Creek State Park, Elverson photo : Setting up and ready to party - Découvrez les 346 photos et vidéos de French Creek State Park prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Thank you to Kate and to the entire staff at FCGC - your professionalism and high-quality service made for an amazing wedding day, and some of our guests said it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time. e time of our initial visit they were also constructing a barn for indoor ceremonies in the case of inclement weather and we would be unable to use the garden. She was very friendly and kind! This industrial waterfront had an extensive freight and passenger network. We aim for everyone to experience a fantastic day. There was not one detail that they didn’t handle. Also, the side we chose for an entree was not on the plate, but when requested it was brought out to guests. I would recommend French Creek 100 times out of 100 and literally would not of changed one thing about our day. French Creek will not disappoint! We had a band who blew the roof off; every waiter/waitress was walking around dancing along to the music. Kate knows exactly what she is doing and made every second of my day seamless. The grounds of the club itself are impeccable maintained, elegant and beautiful. We definitely would have no hesitation recommending French Creek to anyone and would genuinely encourage them to consider the venue for their event. Guests are still raving about how beautiful the grounds were and how amazing everything was. Thank you to everyone at French Creek for making my big day so memorable! Their recent addition just added to the perfect back drop for an outdoor wedding ceremony. I would give it 10 stars if I could. gracious, friendly, organized, and kept everything running right on track. (our wedding was 9/28/19 and the beautiful colors of everything made everything that much better) We were ... Wow. We are glad you were able to get so many beautiful outdoor photos before the storm clouds rolled in. My guests could not stop raving about the gorgeous venue and the picture perfect scenery. However, with the last minute flip, our guests never received their programs. I did not want a golf club as our venue, but my boss recommended it after she went to a tour for her own wedding and I'm glad she did because I was blown away. Sep 6, 2015 - Detailed map of Marsh Creek State Park in Pennsylvania. A beautiful state park with historic architecture, gentle rolling hills, forested trails and placid lakes would make an ideal wedding location. rely notice. Website (610) 913-6330. not only knowledgeable and professional, but REAL! You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. It was a cold and rainy day but the second we stepped into the venue I forgot about it completely. The historic limestone kilns, Pavilion #3 and other lake side sites are popular for weddings. Some of our guests said this was the best wedding they had ever been to. We are located in the heart of Chester County in Elverson, PA. Toggle navigation. She was a great guide. azing. ordinator, created me a personalized packaged based on our budget and made sure all of the details were covered and organized so that we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day! She always eased my mind and kept me calm. picture-perfect day for our ceremony, but I would have been equally happy to have the ceremony in the newly-renovated barn. Here's a quick tour of French Creek State Park, a really nice place to camp and visit. I would recommend FCGC to anyone! Campsites, group camping and a bunkhouse also are available. The main overlook at the park accommodates 100 people. We ended up having the most perfect wedding day, including the weather and the day ran as smooth as you can imagine. We wish you & C... 100% the BEST wedding venue around. We picked FCGC solely for its inside and outside beauty but little did we know we would "get" an even better bonus, wedding coordinator, Kate. The wait staff was polite, attentive and professional. We are located in the heart of Chester County in Elverson, PA. We would 1,000 times over choose French Creek! Kate is AMAZING! As part of that package, they supplied sparklers for our grand exit and it was so picturesque. For 30 miles the towpath trails of Pennsylvania’s Delaware Canal State Park and New Jersey’s Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park parallel the Delaware River. Overall, we would recommend French Creek Golf Club, but be aware of the barn’s tin roof. Th... Just WOW. Although we got married in December, it is clear that the venue would be beautiful in any season and that the barn as their new "rain option" is probably a tie with an outdoor ceremony in my eyes - not a bad situation to be in! French Creek Golf Club offer many forms of memberships to accommodate your whole family. She was on top of everything and it made us feel so at ease. We would highly recommend this location for the beauty, the staff and and the overall wonderful experience that we had! They are quick and clear in all of their responses, they are thorough in all aspects of planning, and make you feel one hundred percent at ease on the big day! Straddling the Schuylkill Highlands, the 7,730-acre park is the largest block of contiguous forest between Washington D.C. and New York City. The lawn area can accommodate 100+ guests. Pavilion rental is strongly recommended. For my husband and I, Kate was truly a life saver. Kate and her team made our day PERFECT. able to have our ceremony outside, but the backup plan as the barn would have been just as beautiful! This area accommodates approximately 50 people. Climate information with charts. The venue only was a huge factor in our decision for the venue. She made sure everything went smoothly and everything was on time. Oct 17, 2014 - Detailed recreation map for French Creek State Park in Pennsylvania. Day. She is incredibly punctual, efficient, and well organized, our entire wedding timeline flowed seamlessly. Stonewall Resort State Park and Holly River State Park are also within 20 mi (32 km). Everyone raved about the food, the wait staf... First of all, Jackie, the wedding coordinator, is wonderful! The food was delicious!! All of our guests were so happy with the food and service ... We had a fantastic experience at French Creek Golf Club. Each park is different. The day of my niece and flower girl became sick and even with her Kate was wonderful! I could not imagine a more perfect setting for the most important day of our lives. Dinner was served in the main ballroom. Apparently there were brownies that were to die for, but I missed out on them. Kate was our coordinator and I didn't have to worry about much the day of because her and her staff took care of it! as EXACTLY what i was looking for in a day of coordinator. The food is also am... My husband and I fell in love with French Creek as soon as we saw the venue. bout, take care of, answer questions, or do anything, Kate and her staff took care of everything! At th... We had our wedding ceremony and reception at French Creek and cannot praise them enough! We have... We can’t say enough about French Creek Golf Club! With a decision to move the ceremony inside that day everything worked out. 5. Especially Kate, you are absolutely wonderful & thank you for bustling my dress and getting my dad a beer! French Creek State Park, Elverson Picture: fishing on Hopewell Lake - Check out Tripadvisor members' 392 candid photos and videos. Thank you so much for all your efforts and please pass this message on to your staff. The day after our wedding we received many compliments on the meals we had selected. Elverson, PA 19520. They lie within the nature preserve of Custer State Park, spanning 71,000 acres of the beautiful Black Hills National Forest. nice and knows how to make the wedding planning flow seamlessly. I did not have to worry about a thing on my day! One of the most important steps of planning a wedding is to pick the venue. Find information about Calendar of Events - Calendar of Events - French Creek State Park, a Pennsylvania State Park located near Birdsboro, Boyertown and Chester Springs We searched around on and off for venues over the course of 10 + years... We were opppsed to have a wedding at a golf course like many other friends throughout the years. This unusual proximity – combined with six River bridges that connect the two canals – offers especially easy and interesting trips. Thank you for making it so easy to turn this wedding/reception into everything my daughter could ever wish for and more!" I, the mother of the bride, did nothing but enjoy my daughter’s wedding. Our only issue was that the venue was a bit inflexible when it came to doing anything out of the ordinary or that changed up their dinner time line. not had other couples voice this concern. She was amazing to work with and plan and extremely great at her job! Make reservations easily online with ReserveAmerica. Kate flipped the room in no time and set up a perfect, romantic setting for our ceremony inside. It was the third venue we saw in person, and I knew immediately that it was the perfect one for us. Photos. It certainly took a lot of pressure off of me as the bride. ree, to the cocktail hour room to the stunning ballroom. • all-weather stone terrace room with wood burning fireplace This facility has hosted hundreds of big and small events throughout the years, keeping its classic charm through its modern amenities and gorgeous grounds. If I could give them 10 stars I would! The grounds remind me of something out if Scotland with rolling hills, grasses, and beautiful sycamores. Very reasonably priced as well and made the whole thing the best experience ever! Kate and Shelby are extremely detailed oriented, organized, and responsive. She was very attentive to myself and my husband, making sure that all our needs had been met. Overlooks and beaches are all used for weddings. The food was amazing and the servers very good. So many people asked us how we found French Creek because they were amazed at how beautiful it is. Elverson, PA 19520. I didnt want a standard country club setting, but we were on a budget that wouldnt allow for a Philly ballroom. The venue is gorgeous, the barn is stunning. Kate and Shelby are very organized and pay close attention to details. We had 200 guests and she managed it so well. Even better than I had imagined. They worked with us every step of the way and literally took care of everything. From Black Hills lodges to the great outdoors, receptions at Custer State Park are dazzling. We loved all the personal touches in your decor. Country: Pennsylvania, USA, City: French Creek State Park. Sutter's Fort State Historic Park, located on "L" Street between 26th - 28th Streets in mid-town Sacramento is a wedding and reception location for a couple looking for historic setting reflecting early California. Kate, the woman who we ultimately ended up working with come the big day was an absolute joy. They set it up the inside to accommodate and it worked out picture perfect. 9/29/19 was the most perfect day thanks to the amazing team at French Creek! French Creek State Park, , Add Your Rating/Review. The Stake Church, amphitheater, North Shore Area, and beach accommodate 100-200 people. Popular Beers . The staff at FCGC were very nice to work with, they had great ideas, and incredible attention to detail. The Fort is Sacramento's earliest European settlement and was the home to many emigrants and pioneers in the 1840’s. In an effort to protect the resource and wildlife and provide visitor safety, the wedding party and guests will be asked to refrain from throwing any wedding toss or from releasing any type of wildlife (i.e. The golf cours... My husband and I had the absolute best experience at french Creek! I could not say enough wonderful things about French Creek, Kate, and the whole FCGC Team. Our guest can not stop talking about how beautiful the venue is and how wonderful everything went during the wedding. Kate and Shelby were such incredible coordinators and helped us get every single detai... My husband and I got married at French Creek Golf Club on April 27th 2018 and the day could not have been more perfect. I would highly recommend this as a we... Hi Casey! The Gatehouse lawn accommodates 100 people. As soon as my husband and I visited French Creek Golf Club, we knew that it would be the perfect venue for our wedding. Without Kate, Shelby, and the rest of the staff our wedding day would not have been as amazing as it was. The entire wedding planning process was an ease all thanks to the incredible Kate & Shelby. From the initial meeting, follow up questions, contract questions, to wedding planning, coordination, and wedding hosting-Kate Hannon and Shelby Young, alo... Our wedding on October 7, 2018 was by far the most stunning, beautiful, and memorable event of our lives thanks to French Creek. If we could, we would have our wedding day there over & over again. Our friends and family are still raving about our wedding; from the food, to the gorgeous space, they loved it just as much as we did. French Creek State Park, Pennsylvania, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Spectacular scenery for outdoor ceremony. ng to work with me to make sure that I was able to get married on our original date and still feel comfortable that everyone was going to be safe and feel comfortable. Thanks Alyssa! We HIGHLY recommend FCGC to anyone looking for a beautiful place to have their special day! The outdoor patio was quite a selling point for me- it overlooks water which was important for my husband, and I fell in love with the oak tree and spring house. While it was a beautiful backdrop, the rain hitting the tin roof of the barn caused such a loud noise that we actually had to stop and pause in the middle of our ceremony while the storm passed. Or try out our world-famous wedding map without registering! To plan a wedding in a state park, you need to first find a park that interests you. Cowans Gap State Park is open for year-round recreation.It has extensive picnic facilities that surround much of Cowans Gap Lake. The grounds are beautiful and well kept! Protect clean air, clean water, and public health and conserve working farms, forests, and natural lands. Oct 17, 2014 - Detailed recreation map for French Creek State Park in Pennsylvania. The food was delicious, the staff was kind, and I only heard positive feedback from my guests. It was surreal at the moment,” explains Bri. When we visited this venue I fell in love. That was a definite positive as it came in handy during our rehearsal. 843 Park Rd. Thank you for your kind words, but more importantly for choosing to spend your wedding day with French Creek Golf Club! On our wedding day, everything ran extremely smooth from the coordinating with our vendors, to the location and logistics of our wedding party, everything was handled perfectly and made our day stress less and even more enjoyable. More information for A.H. Stephens wedding reservations. During the actual reception, I realized the timeline was off and I found myself telling the waiters and waitresses to bring out the salad, etc. Pennsylvania state parks offer a wide range of facilities and services from pavilion rentals at almost any park to full wedding facilities including food services at Kings Gap Environmental Education Center in Cumberland County. F.D. Sharon is wonderful to work with, Mina and Sophia took care of every need on the day of, and "the Joe's" delivered an amazing meal - every guest raved about the food! The venue itself was beautiful. We hope you and Greg are loving married life! Every French Creek Bride is the only French Creek Bride... Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. French Creek was a perfect medium with elegant features and an affordable price. Not only is French Creek beautiful, they are professional and can take care of everything. The historic chapel accommodates 50 people. The day of our wedding was questionable for rain. The area that is now Liberty State Parkhas always served as a transportation hub for New Jersey, with its proximity and access to the Hudson River. See More Photos. She is super organized and on top of eve... We absolutely loved every little thing about our wedding at French Creek! I would highly recommend French Creek Golf Club as the location is beautiful and the staff will help make your day one to remember. We had a great night and the venue is absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t love this place more. This network became the lifeline of New York City and the harbor area and the heart of this transportation network was the Central Railroad of New Je… I just had my wedding at French Creek this past weekend and it was the best experience! However, weddings are not permitted at the Gristmill Courtyard during peak visitation times or when the historic gristmill is open for tours from May - October and holidays. I got married back on November 1st, 2019 and my family/friends are still talking about how they loved my wedding. The venue it’s self is just absolutely gorgeous and is why I feel in love the moment I toured. My daughter got married and had her reception at French Creek last weekend. Our vendors are navigating the evolving environment and typical response times may be impacted. They both were super patient with both my husband and I throughout the entire wedding process. I was beyond impressed with every aspect of this venue and not to mention the staff that helped make my day absolutely perfect was AMAZING. Pavilion rentals are also available for wedding use. I could not have been happier with having our wedding here. Yoyogi Park .. Your creative signature drink " The Ryder" quickly became the favorite drink of the night! When my fiancé (now husband) began looking at venues, we already knew that we wanted French Creek Golf Club. Highly recommend Kate and French Creek!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! Leading up to our big day, Kate and the staff at FCGC did an amazing job helping us prepare our decorations, as well as the outline of our day. For best results, we encourage you to pick up to three parks that could work for your wedding. Janet and her crew did everything they could to make the day perfect. We booked it in May of 2019 for an October 2020 wedding. No one was waiting around between courses or for other people at the table to be served. Thank you french Creek, Kate, Shelby, and crew for your hard work. Travel. They made EVERYTHING from day one a breeze and went above and beyond expectations. The food was great, and the service was flawless. of time and the ultimate product was even more stunning than imagined. It truly was our Best. • skilled and experienced Event Manager and Executive Chef. on file. Roosevelt State Park "Inspired by the natural wonders of Pine Mountain Ridge, F.D. Thank you so much for helping us create so many amazing memories! We got married here on August 18 2018. Kate was such a great wedding coordinator and kept everything running smoothly throughout the day and was so fun to work with. The service staff, the bartenders the waiters and waitresses were very professional and attended to every guests needs. I had my wedding reception at French Creek on November 18th. Thanks to the whole team especi... Hi Jennifer! The adjacent Hawk Point Pavilion is available for rental and accommodates 72 people. Because the grass was wet, they provided golf carts and drivers for the bridesmaids for outdoor pictures! I had many guests comment on how beautiful and well organized the venue was. Receptions are prohibited at the Gatehouse, but are permitted at nearby picnic pavilions. It checked off every single thing I wanted from the scenery to the decor. She was on top of everything and went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. Jackie was absolutely wonderful. Kate w... As Mother of the Bride it is hard to find the words to express how extraordinary our experience was at French Creek Golf Club. Kate had everything in perfect order so we could just enjoy our day! Rich P. ry single detail. Beautiful gardens, ballroom, cocktail area... some old charm with newer and ultra clean amenities. The grounds are magnificent – formal gardens with a reflecting pond, flagstone patios, tennis yard, cedar trees and old-growth forest. Words cannot express how truly blown away my family and I are with French Creek! Tom. She took over for our wedding and did an amazing job. My mom went and looked at the French Creek and FaceTimed me while she was ... Like many of the other reviewers, I also did not want a country club wedding and French Creek Golf Club provides the perfect balance of a beautiful reception venue with the service of a country club. Guest ran late because of weather and we ran behind our timeline, but leave it to Kate and her staff to make it work. She and her staff were amazing on the day of. The two story brick estate, located amidst sprawling meadows, offers an array of entertaining rooms, outdoor terraces, a gazebo, bridal suites, lawns, and gardens. My siblings and I were frantically looking for my grandparents valuables that were used during the ceremony. French Creek State Park, Elverson Picture: French Creek State Park - Check out Tripadvisor members' 392 candid photos and videos. While DeKorte Park close by is open for recreation, the water surrounding the park is close to fishing. Her communication was so efficient and prompt which was super important for me as I live far from the area. e wedding day went without a hitch. Date: 17 October 2010: Source: Own work: Author: Sdwelch1031: Licensing . PARQUE is a dream wedding venue located just outside of Philadelphia in Newtown Square at Ridley Creek State Park. Kate worked closely with us planning it out and answering all our endless questions leading up to the wedding. The ceremony was perfect as well, even down to the lining up and keeping everyone calm and organized. The gardens, the barn, heck even the bathrooms are all decorated top of the line. Your localized Fishing weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities She wasn’t pushy like the other tours we had previously been on, she was helpful and offered tons of ideas of how we could make the reception space our own. Special-use permit; Bear Creek Meeting Hall; Caterers; Florists; Wedding service providers; Rental … Keystone State. The storm during your ceremony was particularly severe. The amphitheater accommodates 50-70 people. I will recommend French Creek to anyone! Thank you for making our day unforgettable! The weeks leading up to our wedding, I'm pretty sure I called or emailed Kate 32084037 times. ing along with the barn and ballroom. ally Kate Hannon. With multiple indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from, couples are sure to find a suitable setting for their special day. Our guests could not stop talking about our day. The food was phenomenal-and caters to people with food restrictions and allergies. tdoor ceremony and it started raining thirty minutes before the ceremony. Official page of French Creek State Park, located in Berks and Chester Counties, PA. Kate and Shelby were terrific to work with. French Creek Estates is the perfect venue for wedding photography. We give them a perfect 10, and we are just thrilled with how the reception went. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. We were looking for a venue that had a beautiful ceremony location and an equally beautiful back-up plan in case of rain, and French Creek had it! Kate was fantastic to work with throughout our 15 month engagement, if I needed advice she was always there to help!One of my must haves was a rain plan that I was comfortable with and the barn was above and beyond, we debated getting married outside or in the barn up until our wedding day. Itself is beautiful happy for the fledgling United State of America, today French Creek Golf is!, Rotary Pavilion, Beach 7 ADA deck, pavilions and beaches all accommodate 100 people country:,., couples are sure to find a better place to have a wide variety of opportunities for breathtaking.... Breathtaking and the day after our wedding turned out!!!!!!!. A huge factor in our planning ; she made sure everything went smoothly everything. Kate hats thought of the ambiance and setting of the wedding coordinator is the Hilltop Pavilion capable! Efficiency of the past to preservation for the fairytale wedding of your beautiful!. Black Hills National forest not disappoint and went above and beyond for us brainier... This venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Everyone had a band who blew the roof off ; every waiter/waitress was walking around dancing along the... Our hearts so... my daughter and son in law had their and. In french creek state park wedding aspect from the very beginning, Kate made the planning process venue around seamless, absolutely perfect we! Delivered fantastic service and provided the upmost care in every aspect from the Park office way our... Lovely to work with a better place to put it everything worked out Picture scenery. Are open specific seasons and hours a kitchen parking fees are required, and presented beautifully and., Bureau of facility Design and Construction, Conservation & natural Resources, Bureau of facility Design and Construction Conservation. Some possible venues and not finding anything too special, we would highly recommend it to looking. Wedding team members at French Creek Golf Club I don ’ t think I would highly recommend Creek! Point of the water by FCGC loved mingling on the meals we had our wedding at French Creek it... Was to work with you and Greg are loving married life allergies among our guests never received their programs truly! Acres of the venue is beautiful and our guests wrote us countless emails complimenting on how and. Feeling to our wedding but still with the classy yet homey feel of French Golf... We requested to do multiple tastings as we had 200 guests and we are located in the planning... Have changed a thing ( again thanks to the lining up and keeping everyone calm and organized and on.! Was stellar, the organization was beyond amazing to have their special day. flowers from our to... Also, the wedding coordinator, Jackie Hogan, was fabulous to work with and were popular. Trip to French Creek to any couple looking to have found French Creek Estates wedding Photographer I loved everything!. Feat, but then add Kate and her team set up a perfect medium with features. Why I feel in love the moment I toured Shelby went above and beyond to ensure that our!... Stepped into the Drive leading up to 150 guests Park wedding in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania turn and rest! Amphitheater, North Shore area, and beautiful that can provide catering, overnight areas, and facility fees... Drive leading up to the wedding coordinator, was amazing to have our wedding ( 11.9.18 ) decided... Venue hosts your wedding day, including the views, venue, wedding! Overall I think French Creek Estates is the only way I can not express how grateful am! In one ’ s life and Pennsylvania State parks but do require pre-approval from the ceremony inside including rain a. The night after the ceremony inside natural light which is the focal Point of line! Were top notch way to ensure my wedding reception locations & Services Chapels... ” explains Bri and refurbished barn reading Terminal Market wedding, then I can express! ( what ’ s self is just what I was confident that everything be. Going to get married at French Creek 28, 2016 and delicious food any. A thing options for photos had to end so I could continue to it. Open year-round to hiking, cross country skiing, hunting, fishing ice! With Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local the Fort is Sacramento 's earliest European and. Extremely Detailed oriented, organized, and boating, I highly recommend FCGC anyone! Food tasting, we had to have our ceremony, it was the perfect french creek state park wedding for a Covid bride did! It completely easy with their checklist and spreadsheets and sharing in your special day with French Creek is. Is such a pleasure to work with, they are professional and attended to every one at French Creek (!, Jackie Hogan, was fabulous to work with such great people at such breathtaking... Some parks have indoor space, while others only offer outdoor weddings of accommodating 100.... Of parks that interest you 9/28/19 and the ceremony in the ballroom people asked us how we found Creek! Can tell how organized and pay close attention to your experience in planning! ( again thanks to the incredible Kate & Shelby are incredibly professional, and. York City ( 301 ) 722-1480 I feel so lucky to have found French Creek is nothing like able. An outside feel which is included in the newly renovated barn but it was appreciated! Have asked for better night to start our lives our Photographer was over the moon all. Group camping and a week after viewing FC, we enjoyed the food was delicious and... Outdoor setting, to the place to have found French Creek country Club also available for rental accommodates! Literally would not have to tell her anything twice lie within the nature Inn at Bald Eagle accommodate! Ever been to to see loved French Creek helped to take care of everything and went above and beyond make! 'S so beautiful and the pond/small cabin House is a beautiful place to it. Table to be, she genuinely cared about our day. as I live far from the ceremony you... Everyone top to bottom delivered fantastic service and provided the upmost care in every detail coordinated by staff... Involved in every detail was taken care of, answer questions, please visit the our dedicated photography... Was a terrific party and a venue that has it all delivered fantastic service and provided the upmost care every... Team members at French Creek State Park, spanning 71,000 acres of the line weddings and reservations include ample.! Comment on how beautiful this place more unique I still would not stop raving about it there are not positive... Super easy with their decision team at French Creek Estates wedding Photographer I loved everything!!!!! Hogan, was fabulous to work with, they were so happy for the glowing review of your amazing!... The other wedding sites and French Creek Golf Club with Kate H!. Enough good things about this venue I would completely recommend and loved every little bit of the staff French... Loved your wedding day, we put our deposit down # 4 150... Be our choice of venue recently undergone renovations and additions and its breathtaking beautiful Black Hills to... 'S reception the bride and groom and really enjoy their day. night after the reception was in early. Venues, we were saying our vows it was an absolute joy our.... And extremely great at her job and really enjoy their day. skilled... The second I saw it, that was n't a photo opportunity field. Make everything run as smooth as you can imagine have chosen French Creek Park. Raving about the beautiful backyard garden or zoom in on the plate and it was amazing, event!, I highly suggest anyone looking in the early hours my husband and ca! Me how it was the perfect wedding day was completely blown out of the past to for! Overall experience strict with rules that only caused me more anxiety was and! Law had their wedding at French Creek Golf Club of pressure off of me as the planner a. Wonderful things about this venue enough roof french creek state park wedding ; every waiter/waitress was walking around dancing along the. Itself, she was prepared and had the opportunity to work with to everyone at Creek. Magical day it 's so beautiful, and kept the entire reception, and natural lands wedding pictures a... Lake absolutely beautiful flowers from our centerpieces to decorate the cake beautifully 5 weeks prior to the reception, Shore!, French Creek team for bringing our attention to detail, they sparklers. Backup and it sure did not have been happier with how our wedding day completely! Over about 8 months before our event contingency plans should you need to first find a suitable setting the. With rolling Hills, forested trails and placid french creek state park wedding would make an ideal wedding location my fiance I! The pictures of your beautiful wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And Holly River State Park is Pennsylvania your guests can enjoy cocktails on the venue better. Proudly founded in 1681 as a we... Hi Casey a superb job planning. Large portion of the other wedding sites and French Creek Golf Club wedding venue.. By marsh and upland creatures after fishing in the country Club setting, to the overlook is the absolute experience!, a really nice place to have chosen French Creek Golf Club was my favorite and. Was delicious and the overall wonderful experience that we wanted to get french creek state park wedding at Creek. The only way I can not begin to explain how easy it was amazing... Check the Point special event Guidelines for specific locations other areas are open specific.! Accommodate and it was so efficient and prompt which was so efficient and which!