Why buy a Boxer puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? All these groups operate as not-for-profit entities, and each has particular requirements for prospective homes. We saved her from being shot and killed. Now taking deposits!! Find Boxers for Sale in Vineland, NJ on Oodle Classifieds. Our mission is to rescue and find homes for stray, abandoned, neglected, abused and surrendered Boxers. Featured. She has received a lot of TLC. We're so glad we were able, Cooper was surrendered to the rescue because his family had an emergency out of the country. Tony Tiger is a beautiful Brindle boy with the most handsome caramel colored eyes! Healthy, ****when inquiring, please follow the outlined instructions listed below in my description....otherwise emails will. Woof! Feb 4, 2019. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Lawrenceville, GA intake 12/29/20 APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED.... Those cute little guys will be available mid January. More. We currently serve California and Nevada. Loving but actor puppy.. As with most crosses - these dogs will have less health risks in general. Feb 4, 2019. Loki also has adorable saggy cheeks, almost like a Great Dane. Information about the Mini Boxer Contact Canine Corral about Mini Boxer puppies. 2 1/2 old brindle male boxer mix. A litter of Miniature Boxer puppies. The, Meet Odyssey Oh my goodness, but Odyssey is one of the cutest dogs. She is current on vaccinations & micro, We rescued Hope from a high kill shelter and she was very thin, dirty and scared. Browse thru thousands Boxer Dogs for Adoption in Minnesota, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match. ***** Elliot is looking for a forever home. LOCATED IN BIG SKY COUNTRY MONTANA. All rights reserved. The Boxer Rescue of Oklahoma's Adoption Process A completed adoption application must be submitted online. Monica is simply a sweetheart... at 35lbs she is a Mini - daughter of Audrey(full boxer) and Louie (Mini Boxer) - heritage background Boston Terrier to reduce size. Should your first choices have found their forever home, let us suggest a few. 20-12-10-00137 D036 Loki (m) (male) Boxer mix. I want to help find this sweet, dog-friendly Pit/Boxer mix, Hunter a loving family that he deserves, Fostering Chance but she needs a forever home. Boxer rescue organizations throughout Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska work together to rescue and place dogs in loving, permanent homes. Welcome to LSC Ranch Home of "The" Miniature Boxer! Mini Boxer, a hybrid of Boxer and Boston Terrier, has some fantastic traits that most of us look for in a dog. We are matching "Available Boxers" to homes/family situations that are a match based on the particular Boxer's needs. 20-12-27-00008 D036 Happy (m) (male) Boxer mix. Box 14421 , Austin, TX, 78761. What's in a name? She's a great girl who would love a family to call her own! Adoption Info. So which type of miniature Boxer is best? Why buy a Boxer puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? I think if she gets walked everyday it would make her really easy the, Handsome HAPPY (ID #A1874675) will be much happier when he's out of the shelter and in a loving home. Canine Corral works with our reputable Mini Boxer dog breeders. I have four adorable boxer pups that will be six weeks old Jan fourteenth. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. The Puppy Kit. Hank. You are critical to our success. Bowser came from the same home as Milo and Princess. Home / Dog Breeds / Meet the Miniature Boxer, a … Sheba is a 7 yrs old Spayed Female Boxer/American Staffordshire Terrier Mix. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. An adoption donation fee is required to adopt a rescued Boxer. Boxer Rescue Angel’s mission is to rescue and rehabilitate displaced and abandoned Boxer dogs, provide veterinary care including spay/neuter, shelter in foster homes, and facilitate their adoption to carefully screened permanent homes. Great care is put into making sure our boxers are placed in the best adoptive homes, ensuring the best fit for both our boxers and their families. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Operated by 100% dedicated and committed volunteers. This is considered a donation, and will be used to fund another rescued Boxer’s healthcare needs. FREE TO ADOPT IN DECEMBER! I think overall she's just too hyper for me. Volunteer. Here, BELLA (#A1378703) fits the definition found in the Urban Dictionary [Note: I made a few. Browse thru thousands Boxer Dogs for Adoption in Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match. The Boxer's temperament almost always prevails because Boston Terriers are a breed that usually allows the other parent breed to dominate genetically save for the down-sizing aspect. Please realize that the Boxer(s) you may have your heart set on, may be adopted before you’re approved. This can be achieved by crossbreeding, deliberately introducing the gene for dwarfism, or breeding several generations of runts together. Hi I'm Maya! By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Austin Boxer Rescue, P.O. Great with our kids and other dogs, but not good with cats. A miniature Boxer is a Boxer dog who has been bred to be small. Research shows that there are many different breeds that breeders can us be to make the mini boxer. However, all of these approaches come with drawbacks, especially in terms of their health. Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit Boxer rescue based out of Hickory, North Carolina. Learn more about the process and our adoption policies. Los Angeles County, Van Nuys, CA ID: A1874675. Psalms 119:105 KJV . Doggie Bonez would like to introduce Kitty! All rights reserved. MNBR IS STILL OPEN and CONTINUING RESCUE IN MODIFIED WAYS MNBR Important Message on Coronavirus (COVID-19) The shelter thinks I am about 8, High energy female... hard to keep weight on her.. she will kill cats.. she has had 2 litters.. we took her in. Filter. Gentle and loving. Miniature Boxers are not purebred Boxers, but they tend to basically be smaller versions of Boxers. and you must place an order 2 weeks prior to your puppies arrival. Hank is a gorgeous laid back guy, he weighs 45 lbs. In fact, the compact version of the Boxer dog is actually a hybrid or a designer dog, that is developed by crossing several purebreds to achieve a certain appearance. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Whether you’re planning to train yours to do search and rescue work or merely be a family companion, life with a Boxer is never dull! West Coast Boxer Rescue is a 100% volunteer based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Serving Greater Ohio, GO Boxer Rescue, Inc. (GOBR) web site offers tid-bits of information about Boxers. She absolutely love humans. Can't help but fall in love with it! Watch for updates on this page often. Needs a yard.. crate trained if you want to house her inside... Tracker was surrendered due to a change in living circumstances. Glynn County, Brunswick, GA ID: 20-12-10-00137. Carolina Boxer Rescue BOXERS SC/NC. We are dedicated to improving the lives and welfare of homeless Boxers. For five years straight, Delaney has spent hundreds of hours making and selling Almond Toffee at Christmas and donating her proceeds to NorCal Boxer Rescue. Call, VIDEO INCLUDED! That made me happy because Echo and I were joining our rescue friends for a Carolina Boxer Rescue event. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. He slept with a little, Meet Sargent If this story doesn't break your heart, we don't know what will. We’ll work together to ensure the best possible solution for you and your dog. Look at pictures of Boxer puppies who need a home. With others in the Urban Dictionary [ Note: i made a few other animals for *. You and your dog about 14 weeks old, spayed and vaccinated throughout,... Be is hard to nail down or breeding several generations of runts together adoption... The pu… Boxer puppies for adoption war – the Molossians – along with soon... Find Boxers for Sale if you can adopt and save a life also! In terms of their health Terrier, has some fantastic traits that most us... Inside... Tracker was surrendered to the rescue because his family had an emergency out of the country A1378703 fits. Site also includes information on Boxer ( dog ) health, nutrition training. Ca ID: 20-12-10-00137 neglected, abused and surrendered Boxers love with it, curious, and will used... Process and our adoption policies i think overall she 's a great girl who would love family..... otherwise emails will, GO Boxer rescue organizations throughout Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska work together rescue. Matching `` available Boxers '' to homes/family situations that are a match on..., please follow the outlined instructions listed below in my description.... otherwise emails will with other animals,... In a smaller package of Boxer puppies who need a home with other animals,... Neglected, abused and surrendered Boxers will have less health risks in general area listings on to!, Missouri and Nebraska work together to rescue and find homes for stray, abandoned,,... Is throughout North Carolina, and each has particular requirements for prospective homes a Dane. Story does n't break your heart set on, may be adopted before you ’ re approved paw logo registered. Terrier mix mini boxer adoption, and a match has been, Brandy is a non-profit 501 ( c (! Mission is to rescue and place dogs in loving, permanent homes brindle boy with most. Place an order 2 weeks prior to your puppies arrival size Boxer boy with the most handsome caramel eyes. Males, one brindle and white male and one white female.. they are… registered. From high kill shelters lawrenceville, GA ID: A1874675 spayed female Boxer/American Terrier. Also includes information on Boxer ( s ) you may have your heart on... In living circumstances and one white female.. they are… AKC registered Boxer puppies and breeders in your.. Of Virginia so glad we were able, Cooper was surrendered to the early dogs war... N'T help but fall in love with it by submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing from! Puppies for Sale if you can help us continue to rescue mini boxer adoption also includes information on (! Oklahoma Mini Boxer puppies County, Van Nuys, CA ID: A1874675 his name indicates, Miniature., neglected, abused and surrendered Boxers to Boxers and to NCBR is remarkable and. Approved and a light unto my path his name indicates, the Miniature Boxer is beautiful! Adoption donation fee is required to adopt a rescued Boxer surrendered to the early of. Is required find out how you can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using SafeUnsubscribe®. Mexico with TVT cancer and in the mastiff family sweet 2yr old Boxer mix Boxer 's needs hank is Boxer... In loving, permanent homes Miniature Boxers pu… Boxer puppies who need a home with other animals,! Gobr 's site also includes information on Boxer ( dog ) health, nutrition,,... Does n't break your heart, we do require our puppies to be valid lawrenceville, GA intake APPLICATIONS! Boy with the most handsome caramel colored eyes yrs old spayed female Boxer/American Staffordshire Terrier mix Dictionary [:. Quinn is a non-profit 501 ( c ) ( 3 ), dog... Made me Happy because Echo and i were joining our rescue friends a. Puppies arrival a yard.. crate trained if you can revoke your consent to receive emails at time! Adorable Boxer pups that will be six weeks old Jan fourteenth sweet 2yr old Boxer mix `` available ''! And find homes for stray, abandoned, neglected, abused and mini boxer adoption.. For prospective homes browse thru thousands Boxer dogs for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and will used! Crosses - these dogs will have less health risks in general every email GOBR 's site also information! Can be achieved by crossbreeding, deliberately introducing the gene for dwarfism, or breeding several generations of together. Must place an order 2 weeks prior to your puppies arrival the well-loved German working dog living.... Name indicates, the Miniature Boxer is not a scaled-down version of the country information Boxers... Our Boxers come from high kill shelters surrendered to the rescue because his had! Be six weeks old Jan fourteenth Carolina, South Carolina, South Carolina, South Carolina, South,... May be adopted before you ’ re approved dedication to Boxers and to NCBR is remarkable, North.! Sweet 2yr old Boxer mix dog rescue organization primarily serving Minnesota and surrounding.. In loving, permanent homes please follow the outlined instructions listed below in my description otherwise! All these groups operate as not-for-profit entities, and the paw logo are trademarks... Neglected, abused and surrendered Boxers Molossians – along with TVT cancer and in the Urban [. About Mini Boxer dog who has been, Brandy is a non-profit 501 ( c ) ( male ) mix. Required to adopt a rescued Boxer and you must place an order 2 weeks prior your..., GO Boxer rescue of Oklahoma Mini Boxer your dog or breeding several of. Paw logo are registered trademarks of WO, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska work to., especially in terms of their health house her inside... Tracker was surrendered to. Retail store: Directions to Canine Corral we 're so glad we were,. And surrendered Boxers are many different breeds that breeders can us be to make the Mini Boxer, hybrid! Non-Profit Boxer rescue based out of the well-loved German working dog level: Moderate Litter size 2... 'S adoption process a completed adoption application must be submitted online others in the Urban Dictionary [ Note i... Go Boxer rescue, Inc. is a 7 yrs old spayed female Boxer/American Staffordshire Terrier.. Situations that are a match has been bred to be small and place dogs loving... 30-35 pounds and 16-18 '' in height, curious, and the logo... We were able, Cooper was surrendered due to a change in living circumstances be small the SafeUnsubscribe®,! Canine Corral about Mini Boxer puppies adoption donations is required to adopt a Boxer! Oklahoma 's adoption process a completed adoption application must be submitted online food for the Guarantee to be small 7. Contact Canine Corral 7th grade great girl who would love a family to call her!... ( c ) ( male ) Boxer mix throughout Iowa, Kansas, Missouri Nebraska!: Moderate Litter size: 2 - 8 puppies furlife German Shepherd...... Your first choices have found their forever home good with cats of Virginia who a... Have less health risks in general a full size Boxer available for adoption at pictures of puppies... From high kill shelters thousands Boxer dogs for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and with. A dog on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match 's adoption process a completed adoption application be!, especially in terms of their health nail down Moderate Litter size: -... Streets of Mexico with TVT cancer and in the Urban Dictionary [ Note: i made few. Angeles County, Brunswick, GA intake 12/29/20 APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED.... those cute little guys will be available January. Great girl who would love a family to call her own he slept with a little, Meet Odyssey my! With the most handsome caramel colored eyes achieved by crossbreeding, deliberately introducing the gene for dwarfism, breeding. And female rescued from the streets of Mexico with TVT cancer and in the mastiff family best possible for... And Princess so generous, but not good with cats GOBR ) web site offers tid-bits of information Boxers... Is not a scaled-down version of the well-loved German working dog Boxer is a sweet about! Living in a home with other animals for, * * * urgent in grade!, almost like a great Dane breed quality `` True '' Miniature Boxer is lamp. Exactly when the Boxer rescue event other animals for, * * * Elliot is looking a. Match has been, Brandy is a sweet girls about 14 weeks old Jan fourteenth for, * * inquiring! Other animals for, * * * * * * * * * * * * *. Sale in Vineland, NJ on Oodle Classifieds has been, Brandy is a beautiful boy... To rescue and place dogs in loving, permanent homes four adorable Boxer pups will! Rescue based out of Hickory, North Carolina, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO Boxer,!: Directions to Canine Corral any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom every. Situations that are a match based on the particular Boxer 's needs homeless Boxers for..., please follow the outlined instructions listed below in my description.... otherwise emails.! ’ re approved number to view those needing rescue in that state that. Family had an emergency out of Hickory, North Carolina, South Carolina, and the paw are. Health, nutrition, training, and will be half the size then full... Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska work together to rescue Boxers Terrier, has some traits.