A public sub for those experiencing the phenomenon of the Retcon Effect, or Real-Life Retroactive Continuity, sometimes known as the Mandela Effect.

This item cannot … Ravenclaw Scarf Crochet Pattern. Many well-known inventors and innovators have come from Ravenclaw.Students in Ravenclaw are noted for their individuality and … N/A Today. See the live house points spreadsheet here! 0 Comments. Rendered by PID 23459 on r2-app-07bf2410db9fa1063 at 2020-12-31 22:09:14.285470+00:00 running c709bd6 country code: US. The colors in the film are navy blue and silver. Ravenclaw Crest and Luna Lovegood Ornament. Harry Potter Ravenclaw … By Astrosexy Jul 23, 2007 with Basic Palette Maker. I've always pictured Ravenclaw as purple. Known for their wit and wisdom, Ravenclaws of all ages can have their bear represent their house with its Ravenclaw robe, scarf and pleated HOGWARTS uniform skirt. Buy. Ravenclaw Scarf Colors. Where in the books are the house colors mentioned? Another hotly contested part of Ravenclaw House is that the House animal is an eagle, though many think that the animal should be a raven because of the House name. Keep warm on the sides of the Quidditch pitch with this cozy sweater dress from Harry Potter . Then again it's been what... dear god has it been 10 years already since i read the last one? Sale. The Bronze was changed to silver for film reasons. Multiple sizes and related images are all free on Clker.com. Notes. Now go look them up and see if it matches your memory. use the following search parameters to narrow your results: If you want to get a house crest and/or title by your username, or gain access to your common room, please check here for instructions. Not even close. For some reason, the Warner Brothers people changed it for the film. However, in the films, Ravenclaw's colors were changed to blue and silver. In part, I'm sure, due to the fact that it's hard to find a bronze fabric that actually LOOKS bronze, instead of copper/gold/brown. Quick View. Quick View. Colors. Ravenclaws possess the traits of cleverness, wisdom, wit, intellectual ability and creativity. Hermione Granger, an extremely intelligent witch and the top student in her year, … N/A Month. According to Slytherin prefect Gemma Farley, Ravenclaws are so competitive when it comes to academic success that they are known to back stab each other, and likely other students, in order to get top marks. I thought the Ravenclaw animal was a raven. Check out our ravenclaw colors selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. I'm a purist, I want the blue/bronze combo. Ravenclaw Crest and House Colors Giant 20 oz. House Colors: The house colors of Ravenclaw are blue and bronze, however in the movies they are blue and a grayish-silver. So I decided to look into it myself. Angler Abode. Earn points by completing an assignment, participating in activities, or submitting a post or comment the mods think is fantastic! Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Regular price $24.95. [–][deleted] 2 points3 points4 points 5 years ago (4 children). Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. This is messing me up since I thought that it was blue (like a powder blue) and silver. Buy. DiscussionAbout Ravenclaw colors (self.harrypotter). The fuck? You can set the background color for HTML elements: Hello World. ;-). Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Official Game sub, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Official Game sub, For spoiler tags, enter >!your text like this!< to get. I also included a cute watch with the letter “R” to show House pride, and bronze owl earrings, since Ravenclaws are known for being wise. N/A Week. Regular price $16.95. The colors that represent Ravenclaws are blue and bronze, which boldly stand behind the proud eagle that serves as their mascot. Dec 2, 2016 - Ravenclaw color palette created by messrskoonyfootseven that consists #0e1a40,#222f5b,#5d5d5d,#946b2d,#000000 colors. I even have proof/residue/something that was wrong that led me to believe this. Now I see that the secondary color is bronze? Poor Rowena can't catch a break. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. But it is definitely blue in the movies. A blue and gray woolen crochet scarf is not only used for attending any theme party, but also to stay warm in winter. Quick View. Ravenclaw Mascot Fleece Blanket. My brother and I are both Ravenclaw's, we chose two very different colours that we thought best represented bronze. I always thought they made a really pretty combination. I-MOO. HTML HTML Tag Reference HTML Browser Support HTML Event Reference HTML Color Reference HTML Attribute Reference HTML Canvas Reference HTML SVG Reference HTML Character Sets Google Maps Reference CSS CSS Reference CSS Browser Support CSS Selector Reference Bootstrap 3 Reference Bootstrap 4 Reference W3.CSS Reference Icon Reference Sass Reference It's blue and bronze in the book, blue and silver in the films. The colors (blue and bronze) of Ravenclaw in the Harry Potter books. Not sure if those authors actually thought that purple was a ravenclaw color or if it was just creative license, but thought I'd mention it. Usually thought to be blue and silver, the original Ravenclaw colors are actually blue and bronze. [–]GalaxyLizard 4 points5 points6 points 5 years ago (0 children), here is a great explanation by /u/potterarchy, [–]SecretSquirrel_ 2 points3 points4 points 5 years ago (0 children). Scarlet and Gold-Gryffindor Go... Hogwarts House colors base They could have used a shimmery bronze material, though, it would've been beautiful on the quidditch pitch and on their crest. In the CMYK color model (used in the printing process), the composition is … From my 6+ year search trying to find an appropriate "bronze" colored yarn for my Hogwarts scarf. Love This Loved. Ravenclaw colours, in book cannon, are Blue and Bronze. -GoF p. 237 It’s no coincidence that bronze is associated with third place. 1 0. Bronze in fabric is not easy, it can come out too copper, too gold, or just brown. Oh well shit, I thought hufflepuff was blue and raven claw was gold. Hex Colors: #0E1A40, #222F5B, #5D5D5D, #946B2D, #000000. Author: Benjamin D. Esham : Permission Nov 5, 2014 - For you base makers/users, here are the colors I use for the Hogwarts Houses. How excited should I be to start the series of movies tonight? So I always associated her with being royal. "Enormous silk banners hung from the walls, each of them representing a Hogwarts House: red with a gold lion for Gryffindor, blue with a bronze eagle for Ravenclaw, yellow with a black badger for Hufflepuff, and green with a silver serpent for Slytherin." Regular price $14.95 $12.71 (Save 15%) Sale. According to the books: Gryffindor: scarlet and gold. Regular price $49.95 $39.96 (Save 20%) Quick View. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. One thing to keep in mind is the secondary color is changed from books to movies, but it's the main color that seems off to me. [–]NatasiTrixRavenclaw 1 point2 points3 points 5 years ago (0 children). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I remember this one the way that it is, but I remember when I was young and used to read fanfiction about it that people would use blue and purple interchangeably. Created by bdesham in Inkscape. EDIT: Harry Potter Wiki lists Ravenclaw's colors as blue and bronze. They also pride themselves on being original in their ideas, and methods. Regular price $24.95. About This Palette. Ravenclaw. No one really knows why they were changed for movies. Residents of RAVENCLAW house can experience the magic of adding HARRY POTTER Bear to their collection! JKR said that Ravenclaw”s colors are blue and bronze, and it’s her world. Ravenclaw Chainmaille Charm Bracelet, Charm Bracelet, Byzantine Bracelet, Charm Bracelet, Blue and Silver, Ravenclaw House Colors. However, Warner Brothers decided to change the colors for … I thought Ravenclaw was purple? Made in Ravenclaw colors with the house crest patch on the right sleeve and a "R" patch near the left hem. Ravenclaw House prizes learning, wisdom, wit, and intellect in its members. Ravenclaw colours, in book cannon, are Blue and Bronze. These colors are taken from the sky (blue) and the feathers of the eagle that is the house symbol (bronze). There are two different styles in the movies the ones with all wide stripes and the ones with the thin stripes in the contrasting color. If you notice the movies have a Raven instead of an Eagle as the house animal as well, for whatever dumb reason. Rotate Create Pattern. Cookies help us deliver our Services. [–]Not_Hulk_Hogan -1 points0 points1 point 5 years ago (1 child). 379 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think Astrosexy is a color guru. Not sure, but I assume they're in book one when Harry first gets to Hogwarts. You are correct. For those who don't know, the Ravenclaw colors in the book are navy blue and bronze. Description. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. Yes, blue and silver is a far nicer color combination, but it is simply not Ravenclaw’s colors. 100% acrylic Wash cold; dry flat Imported Listed in junior sizes; oversized fit Model wears size Small; 35" long Bronze I'm just guessing that. Download Clker's Hogwarts Ravenclaw Colors clip art and related images now. So i would say purple. Shaded patterns for shadows on a character. Help the mods enforce these rules by reporting posts and comments that violate them! © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. Shop online here at Warner Bros. [–][deleted] 1 point2 points3 points 5 years ago (1 child). Date: 29 July 2007: Source: Original idea by en:User:Jadiofslytherin. Buy. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 379 Views. Quick View. For some reason I've always thought the main color was purple. Wizarding World of Harry Potter / Via winterpawprints.tumblr.com 8. This sub is meant to be a place to discuss the effect under the presupposition that for whatever reason, *it is really happening,* at the exclusion of the theory of Confabulation. Our Ravenclaw Merchandise collection contains jumpers, robes, scarves, ties, accessories and more! If you notice the movies have a Raven instead of an Eagle as the house animal as well, for whatever dumb reason. With its symbol being the eagle and the House corresponding roughly to the element of air, Ravenclaw’s colors of blue and bronze were chosen to represent the sky and eagle feathers, respectively. The films also changed the Ravenclaw mascot from an eagle to a raven. This W3C-unspecified vector image was created with Inkscape. Have fantastical fun by making your bear a skilled spell-caster with the included wand wristie! Hufflepuff: canary yellow and black. I have 72 hours off of work, and I have never seen any Harry Potty movies. Ravenclaw™ Enamel Pins: House Set 01. Lose points by breaking the rules. Mascot or Symbol: The symbol for Ravenclaw house is an Eagle, although in the movies it … I also decided to go with the movie colors for Ravenclaw rather than the book colors just because I like them better. 25,000+ All-Time. I was looking all over Youtube, but could find no answer. Ravenclaw Crest and House Colors Mug. The Bronze was changed to silver for film reasons. The Ravenclaw House colors are blue and bronze. by Astrosexy. Like the Sorting Hat says, Ravenclaw definitely champions those with a ‘ready mind’ - for instance, you can’t even get into Ravenclaw Tower without solving a riddle! When you want to use Rowena Ravenclaw’s lost diadem to help you on exams but you can't because it's, you know, lost. [–]gatetnegreOesed[S] 3 points4 points5 points 5 years ago (0 children). The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Ravenclaw Crest Juniors (Black) T-shirt. Studio Tour Shop. Color name Dark Burgundy, hex code #860909, contains symbol # and 6 letters or numbers.In a RGB color space, HEX #860909 is composed of 52.5% red, 3.5% green and 3.5% blue. When was your last eye exam? At one time I heard (so take it with a grain of salt) that it was because bronze wouldn't appear as striking on screen, so silver was chosen. Layer over leggings, boots and under your robes for the ultimate Ravenclaw look. Rank. Edit: Ah, I see now that the movie changed the colors to blue and silver. Not only does it portray Ravenclaw’s colors, but it also includes a (glow-in-the-dark!) 0 Loves. I read them, several times. Which pair would be … But still... if that bothers me, I can't imagine what a Ravenclaw is feeling... [–]alexi_lupinGryffindor 14 points15 points16 points 5 years ago (0 children). Is it bcause silver and grey are too similar? [–]SecretSquirrel_ 4 points5 points6 points 5 years ago* (2 children). Remember what you think they are. dress covered in stars to look like the night sky, just like the ceiling in the Ravenclaw Common Room. His is closer to the dark/dull antique burnished bronze, while mine is more like polished bronze without looking gold/coppery. White Mug. Ravenclaw: blue and bronze. Then, change to your other yarn color and knit 20 rows. I'm feeling stupid because I remember it being green and white with the black crow. 06-jul-2019 - Explora el tablero de ivanna "Ravenclaw colors" en Pinterest. The comfortable material makes this scarf a nice choice for women. [–]poke86 9 points10 points11 points 5 years ago (0 children). Ravenclaw Scarf Images. To make a Harry Potter scarf, start by choosing 2 yarn colors based on what house you belong to -- Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin. I decided to make one in each style. But, there are a lot of things there in internet that are blue and bronze, and I don't understand why they use bronze instead of silver. Regular price $54.99. In part, I'm sure, due to the fact that it's hard to find a bronze fabric that actually LOOKS bronze, instead of copper/gold/brown. That seems so wrong to me. and join one of thousands of communities. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 23459 on r2-app-07bf2410db9fa1063 at 2020-12-31 22:09:14.285470+00:00 running c709bd6 country code: US. I should reread them, it's being a while. Slytherin color palette created by messrskoonyfootseven that consists #1a472a,#2a623d,#5d5d5d,#aaaaaa,#000000 colors. Ravenclaw's colors are _____ and _____. Purple because it was a royal color and the lady the house was named after had a tiara (diadem). I always thought it was blue and bronze. Next, cast on 20-25 stitches with your first color and knit 20 rows using a stockinette stitch. Alecto Carrow and the Time She DESTROYED The-Boy-Who-Lived, Finally got complete bookset of harry potter as gift, Quotes that never fail to make me chuckle. Ver más ideas sobre Hogwarts, Ravenclaw, Harry potter. I've read every book multiple times and have seen all the films. It's not unusual to find Ravenclaw students practicing especially different types of magic that other houses might shun. Slytherin: green and silver. Thus, many Ravenclaws tend to be academically motivated and talented students. Ravenclaw Crest Heather T-shirt. Quick View. If … However, the films made Ravenclaw's colors blue and silver. Silver is a Slytherin color.