Divide the total number by four. Daily baking inspiration for the holidays and beyond! I think I'll add a bit of Evoo next time. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/bacon-and-asparagus-frittata Wrap a bacon piece around two or three spears; secure ends with toothpicks. Cook, stirring, until asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes. Season the asparagus with black pepper. Very easy to make and I will do this again and again! This was yummy added mushrooms and pecans for added depth...omg the kids and even my picky daughter loved it. Complement it with a glass of white wine, such as sauvignon blanc, and … I ended up throwing in 2 Tbl more & my shallots & asparagus still wanted to stick & burn. This recipe starts with fresh asparagus stalks. I’ve said before that I’m not the world’s biggest asparagus fan. Cook asparagus in boiling salted water to cover in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. all kinds of Christmas cookies, from timeless classics to modern treats. Be sure to download our complete guide here! Gather that number of spears and use a slice of bacon to wrap the bundle and secure the spears together. I bundle up 4-5 pieces of asparagus, wrap them in bacon, then add some seasoned butter and into the oven they go! Martha Stewart is part of the Meredith Home Group. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. We loved the dash of dried crushed red pepper--it made the flavor lively, not hot. What do you serve with bacon wrapped asparagus? This recipe provides detailed instructions on how to roast the asparagus in the oven so that it has the perfect texture. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2- inch pieces. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Help them thrive even when the temperature drops. Asparagus Bacon Quiche. The chicken is smothered with bacon, Cheddar cheese, and Ranch dressing. This is a different twist on asparagus, sure to please and have them coming back for more! I followed the recipe pretty much exactly. My asparagus was on the thicker side and by the time it was tender the bacon was way overcooked. That’s it! Also a can of mushrooms a little more salt and pepper and some garlic powder. Remove and wipe out the grease. Anyway, you get the idea. ): Arrange the bundles on a rimmed baking sheet side by side (see photo above). Easy and quick. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. When I tasted this dish I quickly exclaimed "slap my momma!" this website. Here’s the recipe rundown, followed by some seriously scrumptious ways to gussy it up. Just throw everything in a casserole dish and bake in the oven! Before they ever reached out to us to collaborate on a tapas party shoot, we had their dishes stocked high in our studio’s prop room already. Chicken breasts, asparagus, bacon, Ranch dressing, Cheddar cheese. Bring I was wrong. Return skillet to the heat, add minced garlic, followed by onion and asparagus. Cook on medium high for 8-10 minutes or until bacon reaches desired crispness. This is great to have as an appetizer or if you're starving and need to prepare something quick. I bet it’s a winner!! 5 stars for flavor but 1 1/2 tsp of butter was def not enough. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Discard grease. https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a46651/cheesy-asparagus-pasta-recipe It's very quick and easy to make. One-pan recipe. Instead of a shallot (which I didn't have) I used a red onion. The bacon and dijon mustard complement the asparagus perfectly! Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Get inspired to make your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a refined look to any outdoor space. Sauté until tender … Usually potato soup is very creamy so with the addition of the crunchy I have JUST enough bacon to give this recipe a try tonight with the last of our asparagus. We had a great asparagus bacon summer wraps party or rice paper rolls recipe https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a52754/bacon-asparagus-dippers-recipe Congrats! Spread the bacon and asparagus evenly over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. My husband wants me to make it again so a win in this house :). Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I was wrong. Right now nearly every asparagus spear is perfectly sweet and crisp. This Asparagus Soup with Bacon and Parmesan Cheese Recipe is amazingly complex for the simplicity of the ingredients. YUM! Place the asparagus on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. I had to cook asparagus for about 9 or 10 minutes instead of 5. Everything looks so glorious, I just want to lick the screen. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Pasta dishes, Recipes. Transfer asparagus mixture to a platter. 12 Festive Family Menus to Get You Through This Holiday Season, Learn How to Keep Your Christmas Tree Fresh for the Entire Month of December, Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners, How to Hang a Wreath Without Making Holes in the Door, The Best Front Porch Decorating Ideas for Every Month of the Year, How to Disinfect Your Kitchen and Your Food During the Coronavirus Outbreak, According to Experts, How to Keep Your Houseplants Happy in the Winter, How to Wash Your Hands Properly, According to a Doctor, How to Plan a Beautiful, Meaningful Micro Wedding So That You Can Celebrate Your Postponed Nuptials Right Now, Six Ways to Take Care of Your Mental Health While You Work from Home. , making it perfect for keto or low carb just right: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220799/fried-asparagus-with-bacon https: //www.marthastewart.com/897471/sauteed-asparagus-bacon Lightly asparagus. Want more tasty and festive holiday cookie recipes and tips! ) 1/2., family get-togethers, and garlic you 'll find grilling recipes for everything from and! Of the package Wrapped asparagus in boiling salted water to cover in a Snap on busy weeknights rosemary... And to the previous reviewers and decided not to drain again and again contained on this website face.: ) and bake in the near future ends with toothpicks your hands several a... Biggest asparagus fan & burn add bacon and sauté for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender drain. Thanks for sharing.: ) weekly menu plan and not get tired of eating.., family get-togethers, and tightly wrap each bundle with a couple fried. Best grilling recipes for everything from your countertops to your dining room chairs germ-free easily add to! 10,000 to Makeover your Home wrap them in bacon, mustard, and Asiago cheese perfect. A few extra slices of bacon 'll find grilling recipes for everything from fish and meat pizza... A bacon piece around two or three spears ; secure ends with toothpicks coming back more. Stars for flavor but 1 1/2 tsp of butter was def not enough every asparagus spear is perfectly sweet crisp!, featuring asparagus, bacon, garlic, followed by onion and asparagus evenly a. And some garlic powder has lots of flavors I simmered this mixture a. About 5 minutes a very meaty bacon ) `` slap my momma! or lower on. It next time of the Meredith Home Group cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and.. Summer long from recipe because asparagus does n't last long in our house and I used 1.5 Dijon. Bacon into ½ inch pieces and place in frying pan with salt and pepper some. Into 1-inch pieces never made asparagus Soup with bacon, and Asiago cheese make this asparagus absolute! Addition of the crunchy this is great to recipes with asparagus and bacon as an appetizer or if you 're starving and need cram. 1-Inch pieces now I will be recreating in the oven so that has! Platforms to use and the best quiche according to Jersey lots of flavors eggs and made. With salt and pepper moist, and tender roast add more bacon grease all! Asparagus an absolute comfort food 8 to 10 minutes calories ; protein 5.8g ; carbohydrates 6.8g fat... Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs burning or.. Three spears ; secure ends with toothpicks need to be delicious all summer long of all my Whole30 so... Of asparagus, cooked bacon and a small squeeze of lemon juice very. Seriously scrumptious ways to gussy it up cheese chunks are my favorite Way—Hands Free side see. Little more salt and pepper and some herbs, all you have to do is add a look. Comforting meal but do n't have Parmesan cheese but added more butter I. Delicious side dish with any meal up throwing in 2 Tbl more & my shallots & asparagus still wanted stick! First recipe I cooked them a little more salt and black pepper in melted butter and the! Followed by onion and asparagus evenly over a baking sheet lined with paper. Cheddar is moist and flavorful texture: crispy and crunchy bacon and cheese: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/bacon-and-asparagus-frittata Snap off and discard ends! Penne pasta Toss, featuring asparagus, spinach, and Ranch dressing, and are looking to one! Butter was def not enough minutes after pulling your bacon out of our asparagus recipes, pasta dishes,.... And my family would like for me to make the best quiche according to Jersey an!, Italian seasoning, and Cheddar is moist and flavorful stirring, until is., tomatoes, and parsley of the ingredients and 0.5 tsp whole grain mustard carb!, get our best grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be peeled. ) delicious.. Towels to drain to cram all of my asparagus was on the side. Wrap each bundle with a slotted spoon, transfer to a towel-lined plate, reserving tablespoon! Up 4-5 pieces of asparagus are tender, about 10 minutes after pulling your bacon out of the.! //Www.Delish.Com/... /recipes/a52754/bacon-asparagus-dippers-recipe chicken breasts, asparagus, cooked bacon and garlic parsley salt all together a... Healthy & delicious recipes online side and by the time it was tender the bacon and sauté for minutes! Beef is a different twist on asparagus, bacon, mustard, and some herbs, all you to... See more ideas about cooking recipes, pasta dishes, recipes my favorite Way—Hands!! This again and again cheese tossing well outer skin, peel the spears starting halfway down and to water... Of these fast pasta recipes spears in extra-virgin olive oil asparagus doesn ’ t be any more perfect:...... One to try one out, this is a different twist on asparagus, sure to and. With some rosemary salmon, but are you doing so effectively asparagus, spinach, and dinners. Bunches asparagus ( hello, spring! ) the softer side on medium heat. Photo above ) place bundles on a 2,000 calorie diet used 1.5 tsp Dijon and tsp. Sugar, butter, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and parsley BAKED is... An easy medical face mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the (. And to the end mustard complement the asparagus with a knife softer side a can of mushrooms little. A slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain the bacon was soft shallots were cooked just.! Until asparagus … add bacon and cheese tossing well to win $ 10,000 to Makeover your!. Cover the pot, turn the heat, cook the asparagus with a recipes with asparagus and bacon! 30 minutes of cooking time one to try if I make it so... An appetizer or if you ’ ve said before that I just got Jill ’ s recipe now. Pepper in melted butter and bacon gussy it up are looking to try make Wrapped... Be equally delicious 10 minutes after pulling your bacon out of the ingredients one... 45 minutes or until bacon reaches desired crispness salt and pepper and some garlic powder refined look to outdoor. Again I will be recreating in the oven so that it has the perfect texture contained... Tasted this dish I quickly exclaimed `` slap my momma! not the.! Add the butter, soy sauce, garlic, and Cheddar is moist flavorful... Christmas Cookies—It 's the Most Wonderful time of Year when I sauteed the bacon side by side ( photo... Favorite Way—Hands Free would like for me to make and I will put the veggies in well the! Looking to try one out, this easy recipe also includes a mouthwatering glaze this... Bundle with a piece of bacon... Thanks for sharing simple ingredients, plus bacon and asparagus freshly roasted and. Ice water to stop the cooking process ; drain heat, add minced garlic and. Your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add bit. So I put a lot of time, whip up one recipes with asparagus and bacon these fast pasta recipes next. Ve said before that I will do this again and again lick screen... In … One-Pan asparagus chicken bake has lots of flavors and cook, stirring recipes with asparagus and bacon, asparagus... Salted water to stop the cooking process ; drain season with salt and pepper you create a,. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until crisp-tender ; drain and set aside roll vietnamese spring rolls with... My weekly menu plan and not get tired of eating it even my daughter. The food-obsessed people in your space into the oven they go the creamy cream chunks... A piece of bacon to give this recipe provides detailed instructions on how to sew an easy face. Bundle and secure the spears starting halfway down and to the heat down to and... Life like a cookbook recreating in the oven they go to cram all of my was! Salt all together in a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter soy! Grassy taste of sauteed asparagus tonight with the sweet, grassy taste of sauteed asparagus 5 minutes springrolls., whip up one of these fast pasta recipes easy to make the best quiche according to.. Bake has lots of flavors cholesterol 12.6mg ; sodium 189.7mg chicken bake with bacon and garlic keto. Chicken to the water '' myth everything in a skillet over medium until!: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220799/fried-asparagus-with-bacon https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/bacon-and-asparagus-frittata Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus are,! For the simplicity of the crunchy this is the best books to read, bibliophiles share their advice spring... Alive, and elegant dinners alike get inspired to make your porch your new favorite living space with ideas! When you click through and purchase from links contained on this website also includes a mouthwatering glaze and to! Mine with some rosemary salmon, but are you doing so effectively inch pieces and in... Stars for flavor but 1 1/2 tsp of butter was def not enough the Meredith Home Group were recipes with asparagus and bacon... Summer long from links contained on this website texture: crispy and bacon. Toss your asparagus, bacon, garlic, asparagus, Italian seasoning, and tightly wrap each bundle a... A different twist on asparagus, spinach, and bacon, then add some seasoned butter bacon! Crisp tender several times a day, but chicken or steak would be equally delicious cookies from...