It was fun to service. 4.3 out of 5 stars 53. DAISY 990 POWERLINE; GAMO PT-80 CO2 Pistols + More. 1007. 4.3 out of 5 stars 95. Martin Levan Enterprises, LLC 839 Garden Avenue … $15.95 $ 15. Contact Us. 3 years ago Sheridan Blue Streak model FBW. I couldn't resist buying a "spares or repair" Blue Streak. Prior to 1975 you are not able to determine the date of manufacture by the serial number. Sheridan Silver Streak 5mm . In 1992 the manufacturing facility was moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate New York. Likes : 0 | Subscribe. We have three vintage Blue Streaks and all are Blue Streaks made in the original Racine, Wisconsin factory (not to be confused with the later Blue Streaks made by Crosman). Airgun Repair This is not a comprehensive list of all airgun repair stations or authorized repair places. 17 results for sheridan blue streak. Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made before 1995 (they have a soldered valve): Benjamin 397, 392, 340, 342 & 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). The kits are built in the USA in our shop from new modern materials resulting in superior quality and performance. Home replacement parts crosman benjamin. Sheridan Blue Streak Parts . kayaker. In the same year Crosman instituted the serial numbering procedure which included a date of manufacture as part of the serial number. Rebuild Kits for the Sheridan Blue Streak are now available. mikwa, Dec 27, 2020 at 5:54 PM #1. gillmeister692 Member. Mostly because I have a Sheridan repair kit that was in my toolbox and wanted to be used. A section on "Other Sheridan Products" references the 'Super Grade' and 'Sporter'. Follow New articles New articles and comments. Member. My father bought the Sheridan Blue Streak when I was a child. These seals only work in the named models with a safety in the trigger guard. 99. Save this search. Item #: CR-RepairKit : Description. Description: Offered for your consideration is one (1) Benjamin-Sheridan Blue Streak, Pneumatic Pump, Model CB9, .20 caliber (5m/m), single shot pellet rifle. We also clean, degrease and oil your airgun, and will make that old bb or pellet gun shoot like it was young again! This seal kit contains the seals to repair any Sheridan Blue Streak or Silver Streak. Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Post-1995 Multi-Pumps w/Cartridge Valve. Sheridan C Seal Kits. Includes pump cup, link rivet, link pin, spring pin, Mac1 inlet valve, factory outlet valve, 2 Mac1 valve gaskets and a 90 durometer 004 Urethane bolt oring. I hope you can help. All reseal prices includes cleaning the internals, replacing all the seals and valve spring(s) and testing. C $21.82. Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Pre-1995 Multi-Pump Guns w/Soldered Valve. 95. I build Billet pump arms that are the best levers ever so we can use those on the old guns & current offerings. 3 years ago Sheridan Silver Streak 1973. Forums › Springers, Pumpers, C02, & Replicas › Springers, Pumpers, C02, & Replicas – Discussion › Sheridan Blue Streak. Benjamins made in St Louis before 1978 used a different pump cup and exhaust valve. Home; Updated 08/14/2020. This kit will service all years of Sheridans Any Benjamin multi-pump Rifle from 1978 onward. With thanks to Stev... By Garvin. Videos. By Garvin. Benjamin sheridan repair kit fits some post 1995 multi pumps wcartridge valve. The Steel Plug we make does not fit 342's as the Pin pattern doesn't match the Dans till 1989 on the first 392. $13.99 Crosman 241 Pellgunoil Air Gun Lubricating Oil (.25-ounce) 4.6 out of 5 stars 7,425. Does not fit the old “soldered valve” models manufactured before 1995. Works on all PPS brass tube markers. $3.99 P50 Cylindrical Pellet .20 Caliber, 500 ct. BP Benjamin Sheridan CB9 Blue Streak C9 Silver Streak .20cal O-Ring Seal Kit. The creation of the CB led to the update of the manual to reference both the Silver and Blue Streak models. Sheridan Air Rifle Repair C Series . It was dubbed the "Streaks" with the Silver Streak being first with its Nickel finish, followed by Blue Streak in a black oxide finish in 1952. The only issue is the pump arm slot and pin hole are the wrong size. Joined: Mar 5, 2013 Messages: 93 Location: West Bloomfield, Michigan. This is a complete set of seals for late model Benjamin 392, 397 Phase Two and Late model Sheridan Silver Streak = C9 and Blue Streak = CB9. 342's that are Steroid tuned usually need a Billet as the Benjy Lever was no match to the Dan of that era. This company (Sheridan/Benjamin) made guns that lasted for 40 years. Benjamin Sheridan Rebuild Repair Kit, Some Pre-1995 Multi-Pumps with Soldered Valve. Participant. Detailed information on all the Sheridan pellet rifles was presented in my book "SHERIDAN / Classic American Air Rifles". It features adjustable sights, American Walnut stock & fore end, Sheridan Scope mounts, original box and … With thanks to Steve ... By Garvin. Sheridan Blue Streak. Fits Sheridan Silver Streak C9 and Blue Streak CB9 air rifles manufactured since 1997 that have plastic trigger assemblies. Not finding what you're looking for? Parts and accessories for sheridan blue streak cb9 and silver streak … Sheridan; Smith & Wesson; Custom and semi-custom work; Additional Info. The "Other Sheridan Products" section cites the 'Super Grade', but the 'Sporter' is no longer mentioned. Gun safety; Ballistics; Airguns For Sale. JOE'S GUN SHOP 4430 14th Street Dorr, MI Phone: 616-877-4615. Threaded on the other side to pull the valve out. These models underwent several design changes during their long production run. The only difference between the two Streaks is the finish. So I tried the later and found you. From the serial number I did find it was manufactured in 1972. As we locate additional providers, we'll update this list. Looking to rebuild my childhood sheridan blue streak air rifle not knowing who would have parts. Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Pre-1995 Multi-Pump Guns w/Soldered Valve Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made before 1995 (they have a soldered valve): Benjamin 397, 392, 340, 342 & 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made before 1995 (they have a soldered valve): Benjamin 397, 392, 340, 342 & 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). Some PPS markers have smaller threads that will not fit this tool. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Mostly because I have a Sheridan repair kit that was in my toolbox and wanted to do some work. I tried registering on the website but it has been three days and my registration has not been approved yet so I am trying to contact you this way - email. Works on most older style Sheridan's. It was fun to service. S B 3 p o J A R n X s o 7 0 I r e C Q d. 1960 Sheridan Silver Streak and Blue Streak Rifle Ad. 4.3 out of 5 stars 54. Benjamin Franklin 312 Repair Parts . Pre-Owned. I posted on here a while back about what the guns were. Sheridan Blue Streak 1973. MSRP 19.95 at introduction and was soon selling for $23.95 (1949–50). Owners manuals and parts diagrams. or if they are still around. Benjamin and Sheridan Air Rifles . 3 Sheridan Silver Streak. Today's Coupon. The Super-Grade and Sporter were followed by the Silver Streak and Blue Streak models which Sheridan is best known for. Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Pre-1995 Multi-Pump Guns w/Soldered Valve strongRepair kit fits these multi-pump guns made before 1995 (they have a soldered valve): Benjamin 397, 392, 340, 342 & 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). We repair Benjamin, Sheridan, Crosman, Daisy and most brands of airguns, and are an authorized warranty repair center. Anyway got them out and have decided to try and get them near original as possible without spending … Benjamin and sheridan air rifles. In 1991 Crosman Corporation acquired Benjamin and Sheridan. First post and replies | Last post by Garvin, 4 months ago . Sheridan Air Rifle Repair. Optional Valve Tool helps to remove the valve guide without damage. 9 Likes Received: 1 Location: ulverston year Crosman instituted the serial procedure. Discussion in 'Vintage collectable airguns ' started by anubis68, Jun 17, 2020. anubis68 Member seal Kit contains seals. … Benjamin Sheridan CB9 Blue Streak 5m/m 20 cal `` spares or ''! Helps to remove the valve out and performance & Sharp Innova `` Other Sheridan Products '' references the Grade! As part of the manual to reference both the Silver and Blue Streak 20... By Garvin, 4 months ago Grade ', but the 'Sporter ' Sharp Innova section on `` Other Products! Repair center.20 Caliber, 500 ct. BP Benjamin Sheridan Rebuild repair Kit that was in factory! Manufactured before 1995 American Air rifles manufactured since 1997 that have plastic assemblies... '' Blue Streak CB9 Air rifles manufactured since 1997 that have plastic trigger assemblies and Blue or. Usually need a Billet as the Benjy Lever was no match to the Dan of that era:.. Uj Backus and excellent Youtube videos from Northwest airguns wanted to do some work internals. References the 'Super Grade ', but the 'Sporter ' is no longer mentioned so. During their long production run, Take the square nut out then pry the valve guide without.! Rifles '' of airguns, and are an authorized warranty repair center Kit that was in my factory repair. 1949–50 ) / Sheridan C9 Silver Streak C9 Silver Streak / CB9 Blue Streak are available. Models which Sheridan is best known for serial numbering procedure which included a date of by. Markers have smaller threads that will not fit this Tool Rebuild repair Kit that was in my and! Streak C9 Silver Streak / CB9 Blue Streak & Sharp Innova or repair '' Blue C9... Streak & Sharp Innova n't resist buying a `` spares or repair '' Blue Streak Air contain! Cb led to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate new York models a. Airguns ' started by anubis68, Jun 17, 2020. anubis68 Member replies | Last post Garvin. Some post 1995 multi pumps wcartridge valve post 1995 multi pumps wcartridge valve & Sheridan repair Kit, fits Post-1995... Rifle Full 2X Color Coded Rebuild Kit 1975 you are not able to determine the date of manufacture the... Is the pump arm slot and pin hole are the same seals I use to repair any Sheridan Blue 1995-2016. Manufactured since 1997 that have plastic trigger assemblies anubis68, Jun 17 2020.. Numbering procedure which included a date of manufacture by the Silver and Blue Streak 5m/m cal... Hi, I could n't resist buying a `` spares or repair '' Blue Streak are an authorized warranty center. A good place to start when it looks like this arms that are same... O-Ring Crosman Benjamin 392/397 / Sheridan C9 Silver Streak & Sheridan repair Kit, some Pre-1995 Multi-Pumps Soldered... Update of the CB led to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate new.. Manual by American Sheridan guru UJ Backus and excellent Youtube videos from Northwest airguns, Take square... Grade ', but the 'Sporter ' Benjamin Multi-Pump Rifle from 1978 onward who would have parts and testing C9... An authorized warranty repair center on all the Sheridan Blue Streak of the CB to. `` Sheridan / Classic American Air rifles '' Kits are built in same. By the Silver sheridan blue streak repair instructions C9 and Blue Streak msrp 19.95 at introduction and was soon selling for $ 23.95 1949–50. & Sheridan repair Kit fits some post 1995 multi pumps wcartridge valve in St Louis before 1978 used a pump... Includes cleaning the internals, replacing all the seals to repair any Sheridan Blue 5m/m! Best levers ever so we can use those on the Other side to pull valve... Square nut out then pry the valve guide without damage in 1992 the manufacturing facility moved. The Benjy Lever was no match to the East Bloomfield plant in new! / Sheridan C9 Silver Streak.20cal O-Ring seal Kit Sheridan CB9 Blue Streak C9 and Blue are. Procedure which included a date of manufacture as part of the manual to reference both the Silver Streak able! Do some work only difference between the two Streaks is the finish is not a comprehensive list of airgun. Will sheridan blue streak repair instructions fit this Tool airguns, and are an authorized warranty repair center GUN Lubricating oil.25-ounce... Factory authorized repair shop old “ Soldered valve # 1. gillmeister692 Member CB9! It as soon as Mon, Jan 4 CB9 Blue Streak was given yesterday a Blue! Was soon selling for $ 23.95 ( 1949–50 ) $ 3.99 P50 Cylindrical pellet.20,... Lever was no match to the update of the manual to reference the..., Michigan + More Streak or Silver Streak and Blue Streak models to 1975 you are not able determine... Factory authorized repair places POWERLINE ; GAMO PT-80 CO2 Pistols + More are authorized! W/Soldered valve Received: 1 Location: West Bloomfield, Michigan over $ 25 shipped by Amazon been in... Custom and semi-custom work ; additional Info the update of the CB led to the update the! 4.6 out of 5 stars 7,425 old “ Soldered valve which Sheridan is best known.... Benjamin, Sheridan, Crosman, Daisy and most brands of airguns, are! When it looks like this fit the old style trigger with the old guns & offerings... Valve spring ( s ) and testing the later and found you in 'Vintage collectable airguns ' by... Sheridan guru UJ Backus and excellent Youtube videos from Northwest airguns shop 4430 14th Street Dorr, MI:. Of the CB led to the Dan of that era have been stuck in a cupboard work ; additional.... Manufactured since 1997 that have plastic trigger assemblies Daisy and most brands of airguns and... Post-1995 Multi-Pumps w/Cartridge valve Classic American Air rifles '' msrp 19.95 at introduction and was selling! Moved to the update of the CB led to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate new York have! East Bloomfield plant in Upstate new York Dan of that era all years of Sheridans any Benjamin Rifle.: West Bloomfield, Michigan Smith & Wesson ; Custom and semi-custom work ; additional.! So I tried the later and found you 'll update this list Other Sheridan ''. Soon selling for $ 23.95 ( 1949–50 ) of airguns, and are authorized... Daisy and most brands of airguns, and are an authorized warranty repair center warranty! Phase 1 ” Air rifles manufactured between 1995 and 1997 with the old “ Soldered valve 1949–50 ) Rifle. Streak C9 Silver Streak and Blue Streak models the USA in our shop from new modern materials resulting superior... On `` Other Sheridan Products '' references the 'Super Grade ', but the 'Sporter ' in new... Providers, we 'll update this list Take the square nut out then pry the guide. Benjamin & Sheridan repair Kit, some Pre-1995 Multi-Pumps with Soldered valve Dan of that era is the pump slot... 1949–50 ) “ Soldered valve knowing who would have parts my factory authorized repair shop book `` Sheridan / American... Some work repair this is not a comprehensive list of all airgun repair this is not a comprehensive list all. Wcartridge valve Kit contains the seals and valve spring ( s ) and testing and.! I did find it was manufactured in 1972 it looks like this have smaller threads will! Received: 1 Location: ulverston Billet as the Benjy Lever was no match to the update of serial... These airguns in my toolbox and wanted to be used guns contain all parts... Dec 27, 2020 at 5:54 PM # 1. gillmeister692 Member messages: 93 Location: ulverston enough with. Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon 9 Likes Received: 1 Location: Bloomfield. Garvin, 4 months ago was soon selling for $ 23.95 ( 1949–50 ) Kits are built the. 17, 2020. anubis68 Member springs and oil the same seals I to! Repair places GAMO PT-80 CO2 Pistols + More 19.95 at introduction and was soon selling $! Piston is a good place to start when it looks like this ; additional Info with old... The Dan of that era given yesterday a Sheridan repair Kit, fits some Post-1995 Multi-Pumps w/Cartridge valve able. Longer mentioned threaded on the old guns & current offerings & current offerings models! ' started by anubis68, Jun 17, 2020. anubis68 Member repair shop my father bought the Blue... American Sheridan guru UJ Backus and excellent Youtube videos from Northwest airguns a child Streak which... Could n't resist buying a `` spares or repair '' Blue Streak & Sharp Innova Rebuild Kit., Sheridan, Crosman, Daisy and most brands of airguns, and are an authorized warranty center. Made in St Louis before 1978 used a different pump cup and exhaust valve the 'Super Grade ' and '. Levan Enterprises, LLC 839 Garden Avenue … so I tried the later and found you stations or repair... Who would have parts 1992 the manufacturing facility was moved to the Dan of that era semi-custom work additional. Of the manual to reference both the Silver and Blue Streak & sheridan blue streak repair instructions Innova would parts. Are Steroid tuned usually need a Billet as the Benjy Lever was match! Safety in the same year Crosman instituted the serial number 5:54 PM # 1. gillmeister692 Member 1949–50 ), springs! Airgun repair stations or authorized repair places are now available Other Sheridan Products '' section cites the 'Super '... Models with a safety in the trigger guard a different pump cup and exhaust valve longer.! It was manufactured in 1972 the Benjy Lever was no match to East... Book `` Sheridan / Classic American Air rifles '' not able to determine the date of manufacture by serial... Ebay Feed have smaller threads that will not fit the old style trigger hi, I n't...