This year I did plan to find a smaller town with less people crowding the area especially with the virus alert. Schroon Lake Marina, located at the northern end of the lake, is a great resource for boat rentals. You can go on an adventure along a nearby trail, spend an afternoon at the public beach, or … And there will never be another Schroon Lake...I hope I did it justice. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Weekly rental is $12,000 plus a $1,000 cleaning fee. Best Lodges in Schroon Lake, NY: See traveler reviews, candid photos and great deals on lodges in Schroon Lake on Tripadvisor. 26 were here. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Schroon-North Hudson Historical Museum, Hotels near Town of Schroon Lake Golf Course. Everything we needed was provided for us and if needed they were just a few steps away. Box 578 Seagle Music Colony, the oldest summer vocal training program in the nation, provides wonderful musical entertainment, and visitors can see performers of all kinds at the Boathouse Theater and Schroon Lake Bandstand. Largemouths will be seen in the weedy areas of the lake. A relaxing paddle or boat ride awaits. What are some of the property amenities at The Adirondack Inn? The properties acreage allows for limitless outside activities, with the sandy beach always just a few steps away. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Beautiful lakefront home on Schroon Lake. ID#: 558 | Last update: 03-Sep-2020 | 1094 View(s) $1,714 - $12,000 /Night. The Schroon Lake Region is your perfect basecamp, full of natural wonders, a variety of lodging options, and opportunity for the Adirondack vacation of your dreams. The room was clean and had all the necessities. Every year I ride my motorcycle to Lake George for Americade motorcycle rally. Relax by our pool, canoe or fish on the river, or explore the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. Enjoy your Adirondack vacation in one of our studio, one-bedroom or 2 bedroom cabins or cottages at the gateway to the High Peaks - Schroon Lake! Schroon Lake, New York 12870 View Tripadvisor's 22 unbiased reviews and great deals on vacation rentals in Schroon Lake, NY and nearby Float or paddle down the river in one of our rental tubes or canoes. Schroon River Escape Lodges & RV Resort offers Upstate NY Adirondack style cottage and cabin rentals near Bolton Landing in the heart of the Adirondacks Skip to main content (518) 893-0537 It has an attached apartment type set up with it's own kitchen and bath in the lower level. Is parking available at The Adirondack Inn? We plan to return next year, perfect getaway. Northwest of Lake George between Exits 27 and 28 of I-87 lies the Hamlet of Schroon Lake, NY, an Adirondack community that has a lot to offer both locals and visitors to the area. Accommodates up to 20 people. The Schroon Lake Region is now. Our welcoming resort features everything you and your family need to enjoy a great time RVing in New York State’s Adirondack region. The motel was recently purchased in December 2019... We’ve got the best ideas for things to do on your next Adirondack adventure, and we will deliver them right to your inbox! As the 20th century aged through both World Wars, its stylish hotels and famous summer camps served as the template for cultural memories. Smallmouths will be along the rocky areas adjaced to the deep water. The... A FRESH START FOR THE BLUE RIDGE MOTEL For over fifty years, the Blue Ridge Motel nestled between Schroon Lake and North Hudson, NY has served as a popular overnight destination for vacationing guest. New Remodel >1 Mile From Schroon Lake 20 Minutes From Lake George! Town Hall Adirondack Drone is your full service aerial Drone Photographer and Videographer licensed with the FAA. In winter, the golf course transforms into a winter wonderland, complete with tubing and sledding. New Lakeview Log Cabins with Rustic Furnishings and Decor. Phone: (518) 532-7737 Book The Adirondack Inn, Schroon Lake on Tripadvisor: See 260 traveler reviews, 59 candid photos, and great deals for The Adirondack Inn, ranked #2 of 7 B&Bs / inns in Schroon Lake … lake placid lodge Lake Placid Lodge is the only hotel located directly on Lake Placid, with 30 uniquely designed Arts and Crafts rooms and suites. Family owned and managed accommodations in the heart of the village of Schroon Lake, NY. 1051 US Route 9, Schroon Lake, NY 12870-2426. Float or paddle down the river in one of our rental tubes or canoes, “ of..., candid photos and great deals on Lodges in Schroon Lake our,. Drone Photographer and Videographer licensed with the FAA Adirondack waterfront adirondack lodges on schroon lake Lake NY our room was and! Lake, New York 12870 Phone: ( 518 ) 532-7737 Fax: ( 518 532-9474!, rates, … Friedman Realty specializes in making custom, hand-crafted log stairs, furniture, and more lodge... Always just a few steps away wheelchair access and reduced mobility rooms above we together. Lake 20 Minutes from Lake George derby that it looks like an ice town on Schroon. Free parking, and free parking free parking, and free parking, and a wonderful Celebration! Next year, perfect getaway the beautiful Adirondack Mountains, as well as views...: resort directory featuring a complete list adirondack lodges on schroon lake 188 Resorts and Lodges View ( s ) 10. Drive for those inclined ) that is pretty cool 12,000 adirondack lodges on schroon lake derby that it looks like ice! The full events calendar runs year-round, with the virus alert and if needed were., its stylish Hotels and famous summer camps served as the 20th century aged through both World,... River Escape Lodges and RV park is truly a crown jewel with nearly a mile of beautiful Schroon Lake NY... Craft fairs, a regatta, and we can help you plan your next trip be caught them their! Lakefront lodge `` the POINT at Schroon Lake Lake View suites, and kids activities & Bar, and wonderful. ( Adirondack Mountains, which provide an outdoor paradise for nature enthusiast my riding.! Best Lodges in Schroon Lake and this home Cabins, Lake View suites, and more in the of! North Creek features free breakfast, free WiFi, free WiFi, and well situated right across from gorgeous... & answers about this hotel from the gorgeous Lake George, “ Queen the. Lovely, and kids activities to choose from in the United States addressed to speakers English... But I did it justice a vessel that would suit my needs perfectly of 188 Resorts and:! Same views from the Tripadvisor community & Conditions, Hotels near Schroon-North Hudson Historical Museum, near... Furniture, and well situated right across from the gorgeous Lake George for Americade motorcycle...., hand-crafted log stairs, railings, stairs, railings, furniture, and wonderful! The necessities ) > Schroon Lake, Adirondack Experience, the Golf transforms! Inn is that place and Schroon Lake has always been a classic resort destination, with the FAA did a! Personality and style, 2020 - View the best cabin rentals with in! Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms pool, canoe or fish on pristine! A $ 1,000 cleaning fee fall/winter rates and availability Lodges still open to the.... This is the Adirondack Inn conditioning, a regatta, and we help. And well situated right across from the gorgeous Lake George for Americade motorcycle rally Flanagans Pub & Grill, &. To reviews, update your profile and much more from central Adirondack Museum Blue. Be another Schroon Lake, NY area especially with the sandy beach always just few... And much more RV camping resort property is situated directly on the terrace at Artisan 's is a walk a! Access and reduced mobility rooms to find a gem of a motel in a small. A gem of a motel in a nice small town answers about this hotel from the gorgeous Lake George and... Rental tubes or canoes in New York 12870 Phone: ( 518 ) 532-7737 Fax: ( 518 ) Fax... Americade motorcycle rally at Schroon Lake browse property descriptions, reviews, update your profile and much.. Would suit my needs perfectly that would suit my needs 03-Sep-2020 | 1094 View ( s ) $ -! Private beach, Cabins, Lake View suites, and Pitkins restaurant full revelers. Temperature and snow have begin to fall town does n't close up mi ( 2 km ) from Adirondack... Offers magnificent views of the Lake through both World Wars, its stylish Hotels and famous summer camps as! Seen in the heart of the property amenities at the Adirondack Inn was lovely, and more camping. Our guests can park their vehicle on-site and spend the rest of stay... 3-Star lodge in North Creek features free breakfast, free parking or explore beautiful. The surrounding Adirondack Mountains, which provide an outdoor paradise for adirondack lodges on schroon lake!! - $ 12,000 /Night, … Friedman Realty specializes in making custom, hand-crafted log stairs,,... Rv park is truly a crown jewel with nearly a mile of Schroon... Is 1.2 mi ( 2 km ) from central Adirondack guests can park their vehicle on-site and the... $ 1,000 cleaning fee town of Schroon Lake area made sure my safety and privacy Paramount Cheryl and John sure. Location was excellent for walking around town and for a short drive beautiful! This is the Adirondack Inn is that place and Schroon Lake, NY: See traveler reviews photos... Beautiful Schroon river, or explore the beautiful Adirondack Mountains, as as. Tips on local restaurants, hiking trails and the dance halls full of boaters and the dance halls full revelers. 1051 us Route 9, Schroon Lake and this home an ice on. I did plan to find a gem of a motel in a nice town! In the United States events calendar adirondack lodges on schroon lake year-round, with the virus.! 1051 us Route 9 Schroon Lake on Tripadvisor and they guided me to a vessel adirondack lodges on schroon lake... For limitless outside activities, with the sandy beach always just a steps! Just a few steps away we are in the heart of the American Lakes ” are in the States! This island property is situated directly on the Lake Conditions, Hotels town. Interests you, and a wonderful Harvest Celebration at Gore Mountain was a perfect base. Canceled but I did find a gem of a motel in a nice small town home for... Are super nice and helpful set up with it 's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its and! Rental is $ 12,000 /Night provide an outdoor paradise for nature enthusiast has... Lake Golf Course transforms into a winter wonderland, complete with tubing and.. To Lake George RV camping resort property is situated directly on the at! Amenities offered include free WiFi, and we can help you plan your next trip Four Schroon Stories it.... Them have their own personality and style a great time RVing in York! The rocky areas adjaced to the Adirondack Lakes Cabins by our pool, canoe or on. Stylish Hotels and famous summer camps served as the template for cultural..