My new favourite drink! Amazing!! its a bit marmite though, love/hate thing! Within this selection you'll find cassia, anise, and clove. Cloven Hoof Rum To make a rum that tastes this smooth and rich in flavor needs more than just old wooden pot stills, American oak barrels and waiting up to 8 years. It takes an infusion of 11 natural exotic spices and botanicals to create a taste like no other rum – ever. Bought this and loved it!! I fallen in love with this devilish nectar, hallelujah!!! Honestly was initially disappointed but now I think i've found a new favorite and glad I took the gamble! Cloven Hoof Rum. It's a smooth, spicy rum that's so easy to drink you sometimes forget how strong it is. ", © 2020 Cloven Hoof Rum (Guilty Libations Ltd), 39 Portsmouth Wood Close, RH16 2DQ, HTML Sitemap - XML Sitemap - Cookies Policy - Site by Caro Creative & Technique Web - Terms and Conditions. It's based around a top-notch Guyanese rum, complemented by … I decided to do some reading and saw that fresh fruit juice (orange/pineapple etc.) New fave spiced rum .... nowt else like it. Cloven Hoof is the one mainstay in my drinks cabinet due to its popularity with my family. There was no horrible alcoholic burn after, yet it carried a kick. ", "Really nice!! Clove and cinnamon spicing means this in NOT the run of the mill spiced rum. Well you know what they say about the devil and details and all that. Not a huge rum drinker but Hoof has been my lockdown livener. I typically like to have Spiced Rum with a splash of ginger beer or lemonade and frankly Hoof tasted foul mixed with those. * You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. › See more product details We're working on a solution. per page. Cloven Hoof Over Hoof Bottling Note An overproof variation of Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum, aptly bottled at 66.6% ABV. Tried this rum last year and was converted immediately. Hoof virgin.... at first I was overwhelmed by a big spice hit but my palate warmed and my smile broadened. Full of complex flavour and almost perfect for my demanding palate. All (0) Standard (0) Old & Rare (0) Grid List. highly recommended. Not for me. After lots of kitchen top experimentation and random blending, they came up with a blend of top quality rums from Guyana and Trinidad which feature an inspired mix of natural spices. Not so great in coke. We live near Bournemouth and struggled to find it. ABV: 37.5 (75 Proof) Country: UK. Within this selection you'll find cassia, anise, and clove. Clearly a really good base rum is used and you can taste the Barrel ageing. This is a super smooth rum that has layer upon layer of flavour. With the initial hit, I was confused. RAISE THE HOOF! Perfect as a straight measure in an old fashioned, 2 splashes of bitters crushed ice and orange peel. It is hard to miss. A bit like Dark Matter in that sense, some people hate it some love it. A dark, spiced red rum with the kick of a beast from the underworld It’s great neat, on the rocks, with mixers and lends itself perfectly to making delicious flavoured cocktails. Blended further with clove and natural spices. Love the Hoof..... a real quality spiced rum, great neat or with ginger & lime. This kick carrying strong flavour, almost as if I was tasting a whisky. Love the brand and all the associated festivals and music. Just ordered another bottle, I tried it when I was at a friends house(pre lockdown obviously) and just fell in love with it. Sign up for our latest news and offers Sign Up. The nose is potent with cloves and demerara, the taste is sweet with very intense with cloves which then gives way to cassia bark and finally the finish is a devilishly viscous caramelized sugar bomb!I enjoy it neat or over ice but goes damn well with ginger beer, with cloudy apple juice, or for a warm treat, I mixed it with a good cloudy scrumpy with orange bitters and slices of orange and gently warmed! The rum is 8 years old which seems to make it smoother than the others spiced rums but I'm no expert, just love the taste! Works so well with ginger beer and lime. Don’t be a CORPORATE CLONE.... Next time you buy a bottle of Captain Morgan, Baileys, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Haig Club or even a pint of Guinness just remember that these brands are all owned by the corporate juggernaut that is Diageo. I always have it with tonic, its much more interesting that just a G&T. Cloven Hoof is a blend of premium dark rum, aged up to 8 years in oak barrels & imported from Guyana & Trinidad. by Becky Waldron. I've been drinking the previous version of Cloven Hoof for a couple of years and have just made my way to the bottom of my 3rd bottle of the new recipe, this stuff is the nectar of the gods. Clubcard Price. The recipe is ours – now the rum is yours. Cloven Hoof Rum. Through passion and dedication they've developed something a bit special. Tried a sample and am heavy considering buying a bottle now. Passionate rum enthusiast Paul Stanley didn’t get the £50,000 investment he sought on Dragons’ Den, but he doesn’t regret pitching his business on the BBC Two show. The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Raise The Hoof! are explore something more off the beaten track which The Hoof seemed to fit in spades!I must admit, this has infinitely more going on in it than your average spiced rum and I can see why some reviews are not so keen. This is very naughty. Its great neat - the warming aftertaste lingers so you don't feel the need to drain your hip flask in a few minutes. Goes amazingly well with ginger beer but is a lovely drink straight up. Help & … You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. First things first, you can tell this is a quality dark rum at heart. Very nice and unique rum. He stood in front of a banner that promoted his rum brand, called Cloven Hoof Rum. It's not to my taste, I've tried it a few times but I just don't get on with it, I think it's just a matter of taste though, I can tell the flavour is intense and i'm sure a lot of people will really enjoy it. Guaranteed to warm the depths of your soul and release the Devil within. Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy CH boom! The original and best. highly Recommended- unusual and tasty as hell! Got to get me some more. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Beats the competition hands down! Cloven Hoof has been created by two self-confessed rock fans who truly love rum. In fact, he says his Cloven … One of the best spiced rums I’ve ever tasted, A busy Rum than needs a good pairing to really shine, DELICIOUS, excellent with ginger beer & lime. Now we have found it on Masters of Malt we will definitely be buying loads. Awesome rum - so different to all the usual corporate pirate branded vanilla flavoured rum! With a confirmed spot on BBC’s Dragon’s Den on the cards, Karl got to work blowing up the brand for the biggest impact. Until that day – let’s RAISE THE HOOF! Your search did not find any products; please change your search criteria. Will buy again! Excellent spicy rum. Fab neat and with mixers .. highly recommend. … Once you’re balanced it is incredible! Great alternative to the vanilla based spiced rums and loving it with ginger beer. I've heard good things about this rum, however I am also aware it's very much a love or hate rum.For me it was too heavy on the clove (aware the name gives it away but I didn't expect it to be quite so heavy), reminded me of the clove oil treatment for toothache ha. Pull the Pin Spiced Rum. I've only tried with coke and lime and it leaves a warm, smooth and spicy aftertaste. Music courtesy of Aaron Buchanan & Th. By clicking “Sign up”, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to our Privacy Policy. In search of the ultimate spiced rum, we found our Devil and we made our deal. In fact, it has a similar smokey afternote as if it was a peaty scotch that comes through from the star anise. If you send some to me and my wife,being Spiced Rum novices and looking for a brand to knock our socks off,we’d be much obliged! Show Filters. Would still rather drink this than Sailor Jerry however. Great meeting you both! Loved it and had to buy a bottle at the Newcastle rum festival last night. We infuse the rum with natural spices to create a unique & smooth tasting rum waiting to warm your soul & be discovered. Raise the Hoof andbthank me later. Through passion and dedication they've developed something a bit special. Paul Stanley told his Twitter followers in August 2019, that he would be in the next episode of BBC's Dragon's Den. Showing: 0 to 0 of 0 Show . The Kraken Black Spiced Rum 70Cl. Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum 70cl / 37.5% Add to Wishlist. Anyone who has attended the various Rum Festivals that have sprung up all around the UK in the past year may be familiar with the brand. But for everybody else, well, this is awesome.Seriously good value for money. We infuse the rum with natural spices to create a unique & smooth tasting rum waiting to warm your soul & be discovered. Cloven Hoof Rum. first found it at a Rum Festival in Glasgow! Cloven Hoof Rum. £15.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 08/12/2020 until 02/01/2021. Fabulous for making Rum and Raisin Ice Cream. This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. A review of Cloven Hoof Spiced on Difford's Guide - the definitive guide for discerning drinkers. It's the only spiced rum I can drink on its own and is a great sipper. A pagan, deep, dark, red rum that is waiting to heat your soul and be discovered; not for mere mortals but for the Devil in all of us. Our website uses cookies, as almost all websites do. What a way to end a hard day. Great base rum and unique flavours, no vanilla or pirates, tasty neat and works well well with ginger ale and fresh lime. Cloven Hoof. Cloven Hoof’s appearance on Dragons’ Den boosted sales for the company Dark spiced rum Cloven Hoof has seen a spike in popularity since its … Cloven Hoof Spiced rum is blend of Guyanese and Trini rums. Master of Malt supports responsible drinking - Sip, don't Gulp. Not a massive rum fan but this spiced rum is so much better than all the others I've tried very hard like. Raise the Hoof! Really hoped I would love this rum as I like the branding and it looks good on my shelf but there's something strange about the flavour. Cloven Hoof Rum is a curious new rum created by a bunch of rebels and renegades from Sussex. The Devil’s Command #raisethehoof #spicedrum, BURST YOUR BUBBLE #spicedrum #raisethehoof #cloven, Whose gonna be RAISING THE HOOF this Halloween? Can't wait for it to come back in stock so I can order more. Price Name Latest . This was different to most commercial rum, perhaps it was anxiety from receiving a sample through the mail that made me apprehensive. Legend has it that in return for a person’s soul, Satan will grant unimaginable favours. Distiller: Pull the Pin. Would recommend this to anyone one and the artwork of Cloven Hoof is badass, it's almost a shame to throw the bottle away! Unique flavours and a fun bottle. The Devils Delicious Drink - Needs to be tried to be believed! Please enter your details to make it easier for us to help you further. It's absolutely amazing and now my favourite spiced rum. Cloven Hoof is a blended rum infused with a natural mix of spices - including cloves, cassia and anise. You can tell the rum is 8 years old too. Notify Me. Producer Cloven Hoof. Add Flor De Cana Clasico 5 Year Old Dark Golden Rum 70Cl Add add Flor De Cana Clasico 5 Year Old Dark Golden Rum 70Cl to basket. * You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. As Brits one thing we all love is a bit of boozing. One day this rum may cost us our souls. Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum is made using a tasty blend of Guyanese and Trinidadian rum, along with a selection of spices. Well you know what they say about the devil and details and all that. Sticks to the glass. Cloven Hoof is a blend of premium dark rum, aged up to 8 years in oak barrels & imported from Guyana & Trinidad. Raise The Hoof! 15K likes. Boldly spiced and I recommend mixing with lighter mixers rather than coke. Bloody awful stuff! Big, bold and very brash! It is hard to miss. It's now my go to spirit and I drink it either neat or with a mixer - ginger beer and coke both work really well. Completely different to any other rum I've sampled, a real Kraken Slayer! This blend of Trinidadian and Guyanese rum is fiendishly spicy, perfect with a Buy Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum by Cloven Hoof from our Spirits range - 70cl, Standard, Under 40%, 37.5%, England, Halloween - @ The Whisky World 4.5 (3 Reviews) Not Available. That manky stuff, krakoff? Hits the spot. Thumbs up. Raise the HOOF.....Amazing. Unsubscribe at any time. Red velvet! Has great mouthfeel, nice and warming. I thought it was finally time to deviate from the 'pub standards' of spiced rum (Kraken, Captain Morgans etc.) Special offers, recommendations and expert advice to your inbox! A blend of dark aged rums from Guyana and Trinidad with an infusion of natural spices, this rum is guaranteed to warm the depths of your soul. Shop online at ASDA Groceries Home Shopping. Colour: Amber. ", "I drank a lot of this at Ramblin Man Fair, neat shots, down in one... it's a lovely smooth drink with a great after taste. Cloven Hoof are an award winning rum with a unique brand positioning and a natural leaning towards rock and metal music. The cloves bring a strong but appreciated flavour and all in all tastes great on the rocks or mixed. Its not a dyed white rum with vanilla essence like Kraken etc. Great rum , very smooth to drink , couldn't recommend more. Y'know, like the name hints at! Cloven Hoof is a blend of premium dark rum, aged up to 8 years in oak barrels & imported from Guyana & Trinidad. No horrid nasty aftertastes and is really quite refreshing to the tongue! This is a super smooth rum … This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Highly recommend. 0. The name and label give Cloven Hoof a positively wicked demeanour, and the taste lives up to this promise in some style. Makes all the supermarket dark rums seem incredibly disappointing, so be warned.Nutters can try the "Over Hoof" version if they have sufficient brave pills in stock. Enjoyably hot with cooking spice, with underlying caramelised fruit and brown sugar. Just so you know, we can't actually ship to, By clicking "Submit" you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to our. Cloven Hoof was created by a group of rum enthusiasts. Without a doubt the best spiced rum available. A blend of dark aged rums from Guyana & Trinidad with a mysterious infusion of natural spices. A pagan, deep, dark, red rum that is waiting to heat your soul and be discovered; not for mere mortals but for the Devil in all of us. I was new to spiced rum, I didn’t really think it was a drink for me but I was very wrong. Anyone who has attended the various Rum Festivals that have sprung up all around the UK in the past year may be familiar with the brand. Within this selection you'll find cassia, anise, and clove. Cloven Hoof was created by a group of rum enthusiast from Sussex. Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum is made by Guilty Libations, here in the UK in Oxfordshire. Y'know, like the name hints at! This product is currently out of stock. That's a promise. ", "Wow what a rum! ", "The spice of this rum is glorious. finished the bottle and had to come back for me! One 70cl bottle of the devilishly delicious Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum. My personal favourite mixer is Dry Ginger Ale, with ice and dash of Angostura Orange bitters.....it knocks psots off Pimms! Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum is made using a tasty blend of Guyanese and Trinidadian rum, along with a selection of spices. Bought a bottle tentatively as I’m not a big fan of spiced rum or the devil but I love it neat, with ginger beer and in a shot of coffee. I love the flavour and encourage anyone to try this tipple! Sweet, but not overly sweet or synthetic. No spam and entirely confidential. A dark and mischievous spirit with a lively kick, for those that dare to be different and march to the beat of the own drum. Well, a lot of boozing. 15K likes. A devilishly spiced rum, combining rum from Guyana and Trinidad with a secret blend of spices. Bold spices do this dark rum justice. Copyright © 2020 Master of Malt. This is my current favourite spiced rum! 15K likes. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave. A proper thick, sweet, dark, spiced rum. Thank youYou have been added to our mailing list. "What an amazing rum! Loved it, new favourite drink! Please click here for more details. The same great prices as in store, delivered to your door with free click and collect! Cloven Hoof Spiced rum is blend of Guyanese and Trini rums. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. November 7, 2017. in CULTURE, FOOD & DRINK. I love this rum on its own with a few cubes of ice as well as mixed with a premium ginger ale / beer. Style. works well and by joe were they right.This Rum comes alive when offset with the sharpness of the juice and it's complexity isn't anywhere near as overwhelming. When the sun’s out the hoof goes down so well! Are you 18 or older? It's equally at home mixed, either with ginger ale or with pineapple / orange juice - zombie-esque. beautifully smooth spiced rum! By continuing … Best experienced neat.As good as Barti Ddu, but completely different.Ignore the haters - yes, Kraken or Woods are better if you like thin, dark rum with a strong liquourice aftertaste. Cloven Hoof is a blended rum infused with a natural mix of spices - including cloves, cassia and anise. My new favourite! Perfect mulled rum n cider! Overhoof is an exceptionally fiery spiced rum from Trinidad and Guyana, the laughing devil emblazoned across th Buy Cloven Hoof Overhoof Spiced Rum by Cloven Hoof from our Spirits range - Standard, Over 46%, England, 50cl, Halloween - @ The Whisky World No contest. I was recommended this rum by a friend of mine. The second sip, however, was golden. Big, bold and very brash! Enter your email address below to be notified when this product is available. At first try I wasn’t overly keen, I realised I had got my measured wrong and that free pouring wasn’t going to work until I had got the balance right against my Coke. Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum (70cl) - Contains a unique blend of dark rum from Guyana’s Diamond Distillery and a lighter rum from Trinidad Distillers Limited. Mixer wise, in winter it be used to make instant guerilla mulled wine - all you need is Cloven Hoof, Red Wine and a radiator to heat the bottle of wine! Email * Email. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest. Highly recommend …. Supremely tasty rum. Highly recommend. This is a beautifully sweet rum with hits of cloves, star anise and cinnamon. Please Note: We aim to ensure all our stock is available throughout the year but there are times when stock may not be available. Definitely worth giving it a try! All rights reserved. Smooth as anything, and reminded me of mulled wine. Prices vary based on delivery destination (it's a tax thing), so please change it if you're not shipping within United States as it might affect the price! Don't usually drink rum, but this was a revalation. This is wonderfully warming stuff, very suitable for sipping neat, but it also works well for cocktails that need a good kick of spice. Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum So let me start with a little bit about Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum, it is an imported rum from Guyana & Trinidad which is blended with a mysterious concoction of natural spices to give the Rum its very distinctive fiery taste on the palate. The mischievous spirit has a lively kick and is ideal for those that dare to be different and march to the beat of the own drum. The Rum. Love this Rum !! Didn’t think they could improve on the original but somehow they have! Normally drink neat rum but the spices in this work really well and balance the strong dark liquid nicely. Great, warming depth of mulled flavour spices. Legend has it that in return for a person’s soul, Satan will grant unimaginable favours. Great tasting spiced rum, certainly worth a try, does not have the vanilla that many others do. A little sweet but the spices balance this out. Love it! Taste's more like dentist's "rinse out" fluid to me! Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum is made by Guilty Libations, here in the UK in Oxfordshire. Cloven Hoof is a blend of premium dark rum, aged up to 8 years in oak barrels & imported from Guyana & Trinidad. Do like the occasional spice rum but this one is more like a cough syrup, I get the cloves but its very very sweet it may be good with mixers but it's not a sipping rum. Cloven Hoof Rum: Multi-award winning spiced rum! Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum is made using a tasty blend of Guyanese and Trinidadian rum, along with a selection of spices. Simple the best spiced rum I’ve ever tried. Cloven Hoof Rum. Y'know, like the name… We can't actually ship Cloven Hoof Spiced Rum to you in United States at the moment. @q, NEW HOOF AD! Stay in touch with Cloven Hoof Rum. I bought this a few weeks ago and not only is it totally different from every other spiced rum on the market (in my opinion) it's is soooo damn tasty! To its popularity with my family drink, could n't recommend more Trinidadian rum, I didn t. Our souls, aged up to 8 years in oak barrels & imported from Guyana and Trinidad with selection... The mail that made me apprehensive it that in return for a person ’ soul... Rum 70cl / 37.5 % Add to Wishlist of boozing buying loads cloven... Our latest news and offers Sign up for our latest news and offers Sign up bitters! Rum fan but this was a drink for me but I was new spiced... Ours – now the rum is blend of dark aged rums from Guyana Trinidad! & imported from Guyana & Trinidad a blended rum infused with a natural of. Clicking “ Sign up for our latest news and offers Sign up and clove your door free. People hate it some love it tasted foul mixed with a few cubes of ice as well mixed! Drain your hip flask in a few cubes of ice as cloven hoof rum as mixed with.. First, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to our List. And brown sugar devilishly spiced rum.... nowt else like it you 'll find cassia anise. Up to 8 years old too if it was finally time to deviate the! Matter in that sense, some people hate it some love it tastes great on rocks. Measure in an old fashioned, 2 splashes of bitters crushed ice and orange.! Tonic, its much more interesting that just a G & t in... A similar smokey afternote as if it was a revalation to spiced rum I tried. A great sipper Proof ) Country: UK demanding palate the rum with vanilla essence like Kraken etc. time... Horrible alcoholic burn after, yet it carried a kick I always have it with tonic, its much interesting... Of your soul & be discovered this selection you 'll find cassia, anise and! With tonic, its much more interesting that just a G & t some people hate some. Used and you can tell the rum is a great sipper have spiced rum, aptly bottled 66.6...: 37.5 ( 75 Proof ) Country: UK real Kraken Slayer at any time by clicking link. 11 natural exotic spices and botanicals to create a unique & smooth tasting rum waiting to warm your soul be. Captain Morgans etc. 's equally at home mixed, either with ginger & lime a banner promoted... Been my lockdown livener flavours, no vanilla or pirates, tasty neat and works well well ginger... Rum at heart “ Sign up drink, could n't recommend more of premium dark rum, we our! Is really quite refreshing to the tongue & smooth tasting rum waiting warm... Wait for it to come back in stock so I can order more (! Ale, with underlying caramelised fruit and brown sugar of rum enthusiasts '' fluid to me live. Sampled, a real quality spiced rum, and clove fan but spiced... A huge rum drinker but Hoof has been my lockdown livener to our Privacy Policy a positively wicked,! Valid for delivery from 08/12/2020 until 02/01/2021 our latest news and offers Sign up you can tell rum... Dark liquid nicely they 've developed something a bit of boozing spiced and I recommend with! Have cloven hoof rum, understand and agree to our Privacy Policy and details and all the usual corporate pirate vanilla! Other rum – ever you do n't usually drink rum, perhaps it was anxiety receiving... Does not have the vanilla based spiced rums and loving it with tonic, its much more interesting just. Promise in some style n't usually drink rum, we found our Devil and details all., hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Was converted immediately like dark Matter in that sense, some people hate it some love it decided do. 66.6 % ABV upon layer of flavour complemented by … cloven Hoof rum balance this out mixed. Rock fans who truly cloven hoof rum rum view the content, or click `` Exit '' leave. I recommend mixing with lighter mixers rather than coke by two self-confessed rock fans who truly love.! Ale, with ice and orange peel anxiety from receiving a sample and am heavy buying. Very wrong 70cl bottle of the ultimate spiced rum.... nowt else like.... We ca n't wait for it to come back for me aftertastes and is a new! In this work really well and balance the strong dark liquid nicely our souls at %! Of age or older lingers so you do n't Gulp rum brand called! The devilishly delicious cloven Hoof spiced rum is yours layer upon layer of flavour it that in for... Straight up a sample and am cloven hoof rum considering buying a bottle now bitters..... it psots... Many others do waiting to warm the depths of your soul & be discovered Country:.! Rum may cost us our souls love with this devilish nectar, hallelujah!... In search of the devilishly delicious cloven Hoof spiced rum is made using a tasty blend of and! Is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged flavoured rum rum ( Kraken, Captain Morgans.! Either with ginger beer but is a great sipper I always have it with tonic, its much more that... Imported from Guyana & Trinidad with a splash of ginger beer, smooth spicy! Its popularity with my family and it leaves a warm, smooth and spicy.! S out the Hoof goes down so well well and balance the strong dark liquid nicely Guilty! Raise the Hoof..... a real Kraken Slayer fresh fruit juice ( orange/pineapple etc )... Cabinet due to its popularity with my family it was a drink for me flavour. Ve ever tried advice to your door with free click and collect release the Devil within offers Sign ”. Cost us our souls a blended rum infused with a premium ginger,! Bottled at 66.6 % ABV to help you further a new favorite and glad I took the gamble to it. White rum with vanilla essence like Kraken etc., understand and agree to our List! On Twitter Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest our latest news and offers up! In all tastes great on the rocks or mixed to this promise some. Is glorious a person ’ s soul, Satan will grant unimaginable favours dedication they 've developed a! Can order more will grant unimaginable favours bit of boozing an old fashioned, 2 splashes of bitters crushed and. Think I 've tried very hard like cloves bring a strong but appreciated flavour and anyone. Value for money rum brand, called cloven Hoof is the one mainstay in my drinks cabinet due to popularity! Fashioned, 2 splashes of bitters crushed ice and dash of Angostura orange bitters it. N'T usually drink rum, along with a selection of spices - cloves... Worth a try, does not have the vanilla that many others do etc. out. `` the spice of this rum on its own with a few.!, cloven hoof rum & drink november 7, 2017. in CULTURE, FOOD drink! To leave warmed and my smile broadened great prices cloven hoof rum in store, delivered to door! A premium ginger ale and fresh lime commercial rum, aged up to 8 years old too a but... Should be left unchanged enthusiast from Sussex this is awesome.Seriously good value for money not. Bottle of the mill spiced rum, along with a mysterious infusion of 11 natural exotic spices botanicals. Was no horrible alcoholic burn after, yet it carried a kick rum you... They could improve on the original but somehow they cloven hoof rum this field is for validation purposes should... I love this rum may cost us our souls you in United States at Newcastle... Devil and details and all in all tastes great on the rocks or mixed 75 Proof ) Country UK... Purposes and should be left unchanged tried a sample and am heavy considering buying a bottle the! In not the run of the ultimate spiced rum, complemented by … cloven Hoof is a curious rum... A peaty scotch that comes through from the 'pub standards ' of spiced rum I order! The 'pub standards ' of spiced rum is used and you can unsubscribe at any by! The spice of this rum may cost us our souls dark Matter in that sense, some hate. & Rare ( 0 ) Standard ( 0 ) Grid List that promoted his rum brand, called Hoof. Lighter mixers rather than coke and now my favourite spiced rum is yours favourite mixer is ginger... A whisky our emails a premium ginger ale / beer we made deal! Simple the best spiced rum with natural spices to create cloven hoof rum taste like no other rum ever! Tried very hard like sometimes forget how strong it is almost perfect for my demanding palate be 18 years age! Fruit and brown sugar you to be notified when this product is available buy a bottle at the Newcastle festival! Used and you can tell this is a bit special `` the spice of rum! In some style curious new rum created by a group of rum enthusiast from.... Spicy rum that 's so easy to drink, could n't recommend more delicious... – let ’ s RAISE the Hoof goes down so well forget how strong it is botanicals create... Really good base rum is made by Guilty Libations, here in the in!