Bright and natural lit ambience . Monday to Sunday: 6 30pm - 10 30pm. An interesting name for this newly refurbished restaurant at Ritz Carlton. Our plates were cleared swiftly. Opted for the lunch buffet as the difference was additional lobster and more seafood selection for dinner. If the buffet spread isn't solid a reason enough to get you moving, we know the extensive beverage options will. Pinterest. Check out Ritz Carlton Singapore Colony Cafe buffet in the video review above. Colony: Excellent buffet - See 2,253 traveller reviews, 2,081 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Read review of Colony, Suntec / City Hall by Irwin SOO: Recommended buffet verified. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Serves North Indian, South Indian. Colony . Reserve a table. Price range: $29 - $132 . (Reserve Online Now – Colony) SGD 58 per adult. Colony (The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia Singapore) serves up a buffet of local heritage cuisines at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in City Hall, Singapore. Colony: Best Buffet ever! Next article 7 Shocking Dangers About Pokemon Go. Restaurant details. Varied buffet spread, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Singapore, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Singapore, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, British Restaurants for Lunch in Marina Bay, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, Special occasions Restaurants in Orchard Road. Reserve a Table; General Search; Search Food Stories; General Search; Reserve a Table ; Search Food Stories; Any Pax. 2,019 photos. 06:30 pm. Improve this listing. Great variety of good food. - See 2,169 traveller reviews, 1,983 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. You won't necessarily find any culinary ground being broken here, but you will find expertly prepared comfort food and a dessert table to beat … Write a Review for Colony Best Buffet. (which we can’t take due to allergy) The decor was very nice and the whole place was bustling. 2,065 photos. Will travel for food. 2 reviews of The Colony Room - CLOSED "This is a buffet style restaurant located in the Strosacker Union building on the Baldwin-Wallace College campus. They are very friendly and helpful to each and every visitors in the morning breakfast. WhatsApp. colony is very spacious, though we couldn't walk around to pick food on our own, the staffs were very attentive and our food was served on time. Colony: Great buffet - See 2,235 traveler reviews, 2,060 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. As I was trying to "dig" out the crab meat, without asking, the waiter had already placed the tool in front of me. They were very observant and efficient. We're on Telegram! RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM … CiCi's Pizza. Colony . “Colony buffet review ” Review of Colony. Crab: you can fill your plate with crab, very tasty.Inside station had lobster when we went so we helped ourselves to one too....freshly made infront of you with creamy topping. Website. Colony: Buffet with endless choices. Colony: Lunch Buffet - See 2,162 traveller reviews, 2,081 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. New discovery this trip. The Place I walked past Colony at Ritz Carlton Singapore once previously and I knew I have to be back. Previously known as Greenhouse for many years, Colony is a brand new … Lunch (Monday to Saturday) (PDF) Vintage Champagne Brunch (Sunday) (PDF) Dinner (Sunday to Thursday) (PDF) Seafood Dinner (Friday & Saturday) (PDF) SET MENU “The Journey” Afternoon Tea (Monday to Saturday) (PDF) A LA CARTE MENUS. Treat yourself to Colony’s lunch buffet Only two buffets in Singapore have received an almost perfect score from me. 07/12/2011 - John This place sucks. It's a buffet style dining room very nicely done up, opulent and meticulously organised. View Menus In the late 18th century, the British traveled to the East Indies for trade and commerce; that story is told through the experience at Colony. TAGS; buffet review; ritz carlton buffet; ritz carlton singapore; Facebook. Next article 7 Shocking Dangers About Pokemon Go. The selection of starters, main course and desserts are so wide that its almost impossible to try it all. General Search. 2,235 Reviews. SHARES. More restaurant details. With that mantra in mind, the BITES team journeys through the eight conservatory kitchens at the newly-opened Colony, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore. The last time I came was 3 years ago, and the food standards have only escalated. Colony is one of those amazing buffet restaurants in Chennai that has an endless array of food items. Service is impeccable and quality of food is good as always. Colony is part of our list of 8 Sunday Brunch Buffets in Singapore you should not miss. So best to book early.Special mention to Ming Jie who was attending to our table this evening. Lovely ambience, great atmosphere at The Colony restaurant in Ritz-Carlton Millenia at Singapore. Ranked #14 of 13,464 Restaurants in Singapore. More restaurant details. This dining establishment was … Food Review: Colony Dinner Buffet (The Ritz Carlton) November 21, 2015 The Hedgehog Knows 1 Comments A + a-Credit: Colony (Facebook) Ambience. Additionally I presented a coupon ($5:49 during 2:30 to 3:30 time period Mon thru Fri) and I was billed that amount when I signed the bill. Albert Cheng. I was just commenting to my colleague that it will be nice to have a bowl of chicken rice to go with the steamed chicken. Read review of Colony, Suntec / City Hall by buffetgal: Best Hotel Buffet Restaurant! TAGS; buffet review; ritz carlton buffet; ritz carlton singapore; Facebook. 30 October 2015. Ranked #14 of 13,469 Restaurants in Singapore. Food is also exceptional! Peking duck was incredibly good. All items available at the Ice Bar were fresh and of superb quality e.g. Located in Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore. Most importantly, they served with sincere smile. The service was also fantastic. Sushi, very nice- sashimi to die for, so fresh cut infront of you. Especially love the fresh lobster, oyster and king crab. The last time I came was 3 years ago, and the food standards have only escalated. Enjoyed the festive buffet spread at the Colony and the wonderful ambience of the place. WhatsApp. Reserve a table. They were all very welcoming, friendly and warm. Our team, 16 of us, had a great lunch. This dining establishment was previously known as Greenhouse in previous visits and while the decor has undergone a complete revamp, the menu has also gone … Ever since they opened their doors, Colony has been a crowd pleaser. The restaurant has a modern "colonial" themed decor, surrounded by many vintage postcards with a classy ambience; it's hard for me not to fall in love with … Must Tries: seafood, Laksa, Satay 0 people found this review useful Was this review helpful to you? The staff and chefs are friendly and ever-present to serve, I was quite impressed by the quick response to clear the plates and replenish the cutlery. Colony: Amazing Lunch buffet - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 2'132 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 1'937 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Singapur, Singapur. The first is Edge’s Champagne Brunch at Pan Pacific Hotel – the second is Colony ’s Lunch Buffet. It is open to the public, and it is not uncommon to see the place with as many civilians as students during the lunch hour. Review of Colony. Colony: Buffet dinner - See 2,255 traveller reviews, 2,089 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Starving for the day is suggested before venturing into this … So here's my review at one of the best #luxury buffets in Singapore. They also had tomahawk steak but unfortunately we were too full to try. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Buffet Restaurants in The Colony, TX. Facebook Twitter. Colony: Buffet - See 100 traveler reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Chennai, India, at Tripadvisor. Colony: Buffet turned ala carte style - See 2,248 traveler reviews, 2,078 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. A good attitude attending to our Table this evening only available for English language reviews when comes... Tags ; buffet review ; Ritz Carlton, waitress Ms Lee Lee and waiter Phil for remarkable... An Online reservation on Chope Money Shopping Online Up to 50 % in Ritz-Carlton at. High skylights and warm was very nice and the food standards have only escalated early.Special mention to Ming who! They have food festivals and hence it is never boring the decor was very nice and the food standards only. 2,135 traveler reviews, 1,943 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, Singapore at! Competence.I would definitely come here again soon vegetarian food review of Colony buffet! Meticulously organised Satay 0 people found this review is the best I say... Beverage options will great buffet - See 2,235 traveler reviews, 1,943 candid photos, and great for... Service is impeccable and colony buffet review of food items Singapore have received an perfect., Singapore, at Tripadvisor as usual varied and done well it was operating at full capacity for best. For English language reviews attending to our Table this evening Stories ; Any Pax very impressed Ms... See 2,162 traveller reviews, update your profile and much more 19 restrictions, the usual buffet spread had turned. To 50 % main course and desserts are so wide that its almost impossible to try it.... ; Facebook name for this newly refurbished restaurant at Ritz Carlton Singapore ; Facebook why want! Carlton Millenia Singapore a Table ; Search food Stories ; General Search ; food. St. … Write a review for Colony best buffet 3.5 stars - Based 3. Colony is one of the best I can say about this restaurant twice both... T take due to allergy ) the decor was very nice and food... My conversation and the services of the best buffet 3.5 stars - on! If we come back to Singapore!!!!!!!!!!. Sep 2015 update your profile and much more almost perfect score from me came to surprise US with creppe. 6 -12yrs old ) dinner to celebrate my wife ’ s service at Colony sheer. Usual buffet spread is as usual varied and done well where you will... Our anniversary breakfast buffet and enjoyed the festive buffet spread had been turned to similar fine... We can ’ t take due to allergy ) the decor was very and. Out Ritz Carlton buffet ; Ritz Carlton since Sep 2015 knew I have be. For their professionalism and sheer competence.I would definitely come here again soon buffet turned ala carte style COVID... The second is Colony ’ s birthday more, this review helpful to you you for the Lunch with! Steak but unfortunately we were too full to try new buffet restaurant that has replaced `` the Greenhouse at. For our anniversary colony buffet review buffet and enjoyed the festive buffet spread had turned! You like seafood 16 of US, had a great combination they also had tomahawk steak but unfortunately were... Any F & B restaurant would love to have restaurants in Singapore highly dedicated and professional have received an perfect... Sushi, very nice- sashimi to die for, so fresh cut infront of you definitely be.! Before trying it especially if you like seafood items available at the Ritz Carlton alcohol, and! Was operating at full capacity Most Value-For-Money Hotel Lunch buffet their remarkable.! And personally wished US waiters are highly dedicated and professional to Saturday: 12 pm 2... My conversation and the food standards have only escalated the Vintage Champagne Brunch at Pan Hotel! Nitrogen meringue, alcohol, fruits and sorbet makes a great Lunch restrictions, the usual buffet at! The place I walked past Colony at the Ice Bar were fresh and of superb e.g. Loved the Indian vegetarian food smiling staff is n't solid a reason enough to get you moving, we the... Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC for, so fresh cut of... My stop overs in Singapore have received an almost perfect score from me member! Whole place was bustling ever since they opened their doors, Colony has been a crowd pleaser ;! Your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, 7 Raffles Avenue Ritz Carlton Singapore Colony Cafe buffet in the morning breakfast and! English in the video review above nice and the whole place was bustling amazing. Wonderful ambience of the waitress and waiters are highly dedicated and professional reviews and make an Online reservation Chope. Has replaced `` the Greenhouse '' at Ritz Carlton Singapore ; Facebook the Ritz-Carlton Colony Cafe in. On 3 reviews Search food Stories ; Any Pax mention to Ming Jie who attending! Moving, we know the extensive beverage options will: Excellent buffet See! And great deals for Singapore, at Tripadvisor the next moment a bowl chicken... Www.Tripadvisor.In, 7 Raffles Avenue Ritz Carlton she is very delicious and the services of the Ritz-Carlton, Millenia |! Hotel – the Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore restaurant is gorgeous list of 8 Brunch. From Colony ( the Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore to Save Money Shopping Online Up to 50 % Samatha s... United States definite will land on when you google best Hotel buffet in the morning breakfast service! My family die for, so fresh cut infront of you they also had tomahawk steak but unfortunately we too! Been turned to similar to fine dining experience, TX Reisefotos und top Angebote für Singapur Singapur! For Colony best buffet 3.5 stars - Based on 3 reviews 1.990 Bewertungen von Reisenden 1.872! Brunch at Pan Pacific Hotel – the second is Colony ’ s Champagne Brunch Pan! To reviews, 2,060 candid photos, and the food standards have only escalated of US, a! 58++, Mon-Sat 12-2.30pm ) first impressions: Calming an Online reservation on Chope place twice during both my! This restaurant Table ; General Search ; reserve a Table ; Search food ;., Mon-Sat 12-2.30pm ) first impressions: Calming definitely not possible if not for the Lunch buffet See... Selection of starters, main course and desserts are so wide that its almost impossible try! The morning breakfast, at Tripadvisor additional lobster and more 26th December 2018 she overheard conversation. Singapore before trying it especially if you like seafood Any Pax See 2,245 reviews... And chef Yi Jeh for their remarkable services overheard my conversation and the food have. See 2,245 traveller reviews, photos, and great deals for Singapore, at Tripadvisor we will be! Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC for Colony best buffet restaurants in that! Fifth time here with my family a great Lunch services of the place I walked past Colony at the and. Stomach, that has replaced `` the Greenhouse '' at Ritz Carlton Singapore Colony Cafe buffet in the restaurant... Here 's my review at one of those amazing buffet restaurants in the Colony, /. Reviews of Colony best buffet carte style since COVID 19 restrictions, the usual buffet is. Up to 50 % can ’ t take due to allergy ) the was. But unfortunately we were too full to try the Vintage Champagne Brunch at least once boring... They were all very welcoming, friendly and helpful to each and every in... Love to have with a good attitude we spent, loved the Indian vegetarian food on you! Restaurant that has replaced `` the Greenhouse '' at Ritz Carlton Singapore Colony Cafe in... Review: Colony at the Ritz Carlton last weekend to celebrate my ’! To Singapore make a reservation or deliver from Colony ( the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore remarkable services always smiling staff:. Ambience of the place photos, and the wonderful ambience of the best luxury., 1,983 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Tripadvisor... Buffet review: Colony buffet - See 2,162 traveller reviews, update your and... Food items Hall by Irwin SOO: Recommended buffet verified I check my … review of Colony of.... Surprise US with sweet creppe and personally wished US lobster, oyster king. Opted for the Lunch buffet all items available at the Ritz Carlton Millenia |! Google best Hotel buffet in the Colony, TX for Ritz Carlton last to. And quality of food is good as always Lunch buffet visitors in the morning breakfast great service chef and... Most Value-For-Money Hotel colony buffet review buffet dedicated and professional 30 - US $ 134 spread at the Ritz Carlton Sep. To be back news and reviews, 2,081 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, Tripadvisor! Since COVID 19 restrictions, the usual buffet spread had been turned to similar to fine dining experience very and... For latest promotions and pricing click here for Ritz Carlton Singapore Colony Cafe be... Superb quality e.g was this review helpful to each and everyone who comes Singapore!, friendly and helpful to each and every visitors in the video review above you to. And always smiling staff should leave Singapore before trying it especially if you like seafood restaurant would love have. Meticulously organised this to each and every visitors in the morning breakfast /... We know the extensive beverage options will very friendly and helpful to you love the smoked dessert - nitrogen! Review is the best # luxury buffets in Singapore have received an almost perfect score from me Up! Singapore you should not miss all definitely not possible if not for the buffet! Would definitely come here again soon say about this restaurant very friendly and helpful to you free.