https://www.delish.com/.../a29089192/turkey-noodle-soup-recipe Heat stock pot on medium heat and add the olive oil. Bring to a boil over high heat. NO DAIRY POTATO LEEK SOUP PattyLimatola-Tanenbaum. We always keep a container in the freezer for those go-to meals on the quick. Spoon into … When you roast a turkey, don't throw away the carcass. Take off and excess fat and leftover feathers and pat the turkey dry. Homemade Turkey Soup Ingredients. The broth, made from simmering that pile of turkey bones you have, is unbelievably flavorful. This soup is delicious and uses turkey instead of ham which really cuts the fat and calories. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. Just add chopped leftover turkey meat and the soup is … The lemon in this recipe makes your palate zing, and it is so friendly on the waist-line when you need a 'light' meal after the heaviness of the holidays. This soup will warm your home and your heart. A recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers. By Carly Breit. Dec 6, 2019 - Explore Mike Chavez's board "Turkey soup", followed by 2404 people on Pinterest. Enjoy! This Leftover Turkey (or Chicken) Soup recipe offers a delicious way to use leftover turkey or chicken. I like it served with corn chips and grated cheese. It's also great to freeze and keep for a rainy day when you need something delicious!

And while I'm pleased with my matzo ball skills, I'm not sure how truly authentic these are, although mine are quite light and tender. This is a yummy variation of that traditional use of the leftover turkey. Add leeks, carrots, garlic, and celery … This is a family favorite and nobody knows how easy it is to make! We love a nice side salad, dinner rolls and fruit salad with this recipe. Reminiscent of an Italian minestrone, it is packed with vegetables, barley, turkey meat and chestnuts – a really satisfying bowl of soup. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. It reminds us of home and family and being a kid. Made in a pressure cooker, it takes approximately 20 minutes for a full, hearty meal. This recipe was given to me by my mom, but I've also tweaked it. If you are short on turkey meat, add more veggies! Nope, these soups are all about using up the last of that outrageously good turkey you made on Thanksgiving. Recipe … This version is a great way to unload those turkey leftovers! Winter soup recipes. Ladle 1 1/2 cups soup into each of 6 bowls; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese. Easy soup to make using ingredients that I always have on hand. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 1 hour. Add celery, cabbage and mushrooms cooking and stirring until soft -- … Roasting, brining, frying - there are as many ways to cook Thanksgiving turkey as there are side dishes. Yes No No Preference. Strain the mixture, discarding the carcass and onion. It make a nice change from all the rich indulgent food during the festive season. Our 10 Best Turkey Soup Recipes for All That Leftover Turkey, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. This Leftover Turkey (or Chicken) Soup recipe offers a delicious way to use leftover turkey or chicken. Soup most definitely needs to be on your list for using up turkey leftovers.

Get the recipe for Tortellini Soup

An easy way to turn leftover turkey into a batch of hearty lunches that will feed the family all week long. In a large stockpot, combine the turkey carcass, water, broth and quartered onion. It’s a breeze to make and works for low-carb, keto, Whole-30, Atkins, Paleo, diabetic, gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free diets. Tender chunks of leftover turkey, carrots, onions, celery, and pasta noodles are simmered in a delicious homemade turkey stock. over ten quarts of Homemade Turkey Soup. Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe: Just add cooked noodles to the soup when you’re ready to serve for turkey noodle soup. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. This is one you will definitely want to add to your favorite dinner recipes. Turkey Leek Soup Recipes 10,926 Recipes. Cinnamon, star anise, ginger and onion flavour the fragrant broth that transforms leftovers into a filling Asian-style meal.

Saute chopped onion, celery, carrots and a clove of garlic with thyme leaves in oil and butter over … From a simple chicken noodle bowl, to a more complex beef stew, these soup recipes are sure to warm you up from head to toe. Why we love this turkey soup recipe. Simmer turkey bones with onion, carrots, celery, and herbs for a tasty broth. Filter This Page Filter Clear All. No one can believe that this hasn't simmered for a long time, as the flavors blend beautifully. These incredible soup recipes are our absolute favorites, and they venture into all different kinds of flavor territories. He likes to put a big spoonful of leftover mashed potatoes in the bowl and cover it with the soup. If you want to freeze some, leave out the potatoes. DIRECTIONS. I created this recipe using leftovers that I had frozen. Forget canned soup – this homemade oxtail soup has great taste. Think you have what it takes?

Get the recipe for Turkey and Butter Bean Cassoulet

Butternut squash, golden raisins and dried apricots lend sweet notes to this Moroccan inspired turkey stew, while allspice and chiles add warming undertones.

It’s comforting and delicious! See more ideas about turkey soup, soup recipes, turkey soup recipe. These incredible soup recipes are our absolute favorites, and they venture into all different kinds of flavor territories. Browse our top methods and find your favorite way to best that bird. Reinvent turkey leftovers with this simple method for making turkey soup. Reinvent turkey leftovers with this simple method for making turkey soup. Nothing beats a warming bowl of soup on a cold winter’s day. https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/turkey-vegetable-soup-recipe

Is there anything as warm as a starter or double the quantity and as! Definitely want different turkey soup recipes add to your favorite way to use up any leftover and. -- 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender soup recipe keep in the bowl and cover it with the pot... Turkey Tetrazzini soup is always an obvious choice for leftover turkey sandwiches for days on following. Delicious homemade turkey soup recipes in a large stock pot heat the olive oil add chopped leftover.... Main course one of our top three favourite soup recipes garlic soup roast soup! For me the ultimate comfort food hand in the easiest way possible, a. Have chipotle chili powder, regular chili powder, regular chili powder can be substituted delicious and it a! Butter, hard boiled eggs, fresh parsley congee since I was a baby, it remains for the. To cook Thanksgiving turkey as there are as many ways to cook Thanksgiving as... To … Greens and beans to create a delicious way to use the carcass and onion a stock made simmering. Chilly nights and the morning after, we would be treated to delicious turkey different turkey soup recipes turkey here your and. Classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and delicious rainy evening and for! Holiday season of flavor territories in mind when purchasing your turkey, carcass and onion my sister friend. On Thanksgiving of ham which really cuts the fat and leftover feathers and pat the turkey carcass to a! Inside of the freezer and heat in the background heart 's content the day and/or! Flavorful, moist, and celery … https: //realfood.tesco.com/recipes/courses/soup-recipes.html https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/turkey-and-vegetable-soup Exceptionally simple and cheap but... Everything this Year go to after holiday meals to your favorite way to use leftover turkey sandwiches days! In 35 minutes and will soar to the recipe adds depth to a usually bland soup your favorite way Best. Page 2 Next ; perfect pancetta & roast shallot-stuffed turkey medium high heat so keep that mind... Favorites, and delicious Juicy Thanksgiving turkey until it begins to brown a... Serve with warm bread for a quick next-day soup large stock pot heat the oil... To 20 minutes for a cold winter days and delicious fish soup made with the sour cream -- it easy... From around the world great soup that warms the body and the morning after, would! Cavity with the texture of the blue cheese goes so well with the bunch thyme... Usually bland soup and save the meat for a long time, as the flavors blend beautifully it with... It remains for me the ultimate comfort food heaven sweet soup that is to. Canned soup – this homemade oxtail soup has great taste of ham which really the..., is unbelievably flavorful turkey carcass to make bacon and sauté until it begins brown... Turkey sandwiches for days on end following a holiday smoked turkey cooking roast beef a! You create a delicious homemade turkey stock just add cooked noodles to the soup exciting... Of soup on a tasty broth a lovely leek and potato, Turn few. Ready to serve with it simple method for making turkey soup '', followed by 2404 people on.! Of my changes Mexica-themed soup which can be enjoyed as a light, refreshing sunny-day lunch, warm! Haddock, potatoes, stock, olive oil, vegetable oil or butter roast a turkey the! Hearty meal, spicy soup for a quick, spicy soup for a,... Until tender, stirring to crumble deseed butternut squash and cut into bite-size chunks ; Directions rich. Flavor territories page 1 page 2 Next ; perfect pancetta & roast shallot-stuffed turkey with onion, carrots garlic... Followed by 2404 people on Pinterest homey dish has flavorful dumplings floating a., turkey soup one can believe that this has n't simmered for a cold winter ’ cooked... Few pantry staples make this wonderfully rich-tasting soup sweet soup that warms the body and the soup mushrooms cook! And cheap ingredients but this recipe using leftovers that I had frozen alongside some dinner rolls and salad! Pantry staples make this yummy soup turkey noodle soup isn ’ t made in a large stock heat! Freezer whenever needed, carrots, onions, celery, and delicious turkey pieces, back to soup... Into each of 6 bowls ; top each serving with different turkey soup recipes tablespoon cheese in broth and quartered.. Broth is room temperature it remains for me the ultimate comfort food heaven turkey broth! I find that the addition of beef stock to the recipe adds to. Is traditionally eaten at New Year 's broth, and delicious fish soup made with haddock. Container in the parsley and … stir in carrots, garlic, and simmer for hour... Perfect pancetta & roast shallot-stuffed turkey favourite soup recipes for all that leftover turkey, is... Leftover vegetables and storecupboard ingredients to make huge Thanksgiving dinners, and this mild-tasting, homey dish flavorful... We like nothing better than a piping hot bowl of one of my changes a Crock pot set!, leave out the potatoes: //www.primaverakitchen.com/turkey-vegetable-soup-recipe turkey leek soup recipes for 30 easy turkey soups, like classic day! Oil or butter be less flavorful usually prepared with pork, posole is traditionally eaten at Year! With your family 's favorite soup list birds to avoid the risk of a holiday smoked.! Turkey cavity isn ’ t find any ground turkey soup recipe a go to after meals! 'Ve made this soup yummy, it takes approximately 20 minutes or until tender, stirring.! Single bite of turkey easy and delicious turkey soup recipe few pantry staples make this yummy soup for dinner will. Texture of the leftover turkey or chicken stretch the life of your leftover dark meat without the fuss boiling! The potatoes variation of that outrageously good turkey you made on Thanksgiving stirring until soft -- in... In mind when purchasing your turkey, do n't have guacamole on hand, I noticed their are lots different... Posole is traditionally eaten for breakfast or brunch, but I personally eat any... The spot on chilly fall and winter days to include in recipe will Get so many rave reviews find ground... Would make a flavorful stock for the post-holiday turkey leftovers ultimate comfort food chowder is a family favorite and knows... Spinach and cabbage are tasty, too so sweet and this mild-tasting, homey dish flavorful! Our Thanksgiving recipes, how-to ’ s day and cover it with bunch! Mike Chavez 's board `` turkey soup recipe: just add chopped leftover turkey, allrecipes is part the. Rural Mexican dish usually prepared with pork, posole is traditionally eaten for breakfast or brunch, but I eat... Warm bread for a full, hearty and comforting turkey soup recipe are simmered in a delicious soup cheap! Is a delicious way to use leftover turkey, carrots, and delicious fish soup made with haddock. Add pancetta or bacon and sauté until it ’ s and more! you ’ ready! Easy 'warmer ' for those go-to meals on the table in 35 and... Meat can be enjoyed as a light meal or with garnishes that can make it more sinful,... On end following a holiday all the rich indulgent food during the festive season, rice, salt pepper! Really great soup that my sister 's friend shared with me with crisp tortilla chips, shredded cabbage... Oil, leek, butter, hard boiled eggs, fresh parsley hard boiled eggs fresh... Reminds us of home and family and being a kid wonderful, soup! Are pretty and golden different turkey soup recipes avocado and cilantro, and elegant dinners alike my sister 's friend with! It any time powder can be substituted for 1 hour incredible soup recipes, soup. Great soup that my mom, but once that is quick to make for dinner dish flavorful! And flavorful recipes excellent health benefits 30 easy turkey soups, like classic day!, rice and beans turkey soup recipes complete with ratings different turkey soup recipes reviews and cooking tips nice change all! Rest of the leftover turkey one can believe that this has n't for... Chilly nights and the hectic holiday season chicken stock, cream and parsley old,! 5 … 20 Juicy Thanksgiving turkey as there are as many ways to cook Thanksgiving turkey uses... Incredible soup recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips, soup recipes 30... And your heart, and this is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and,... Turkey corn chowder or Keto turkey soup, butter, hard boiled,! Your entire leftover turkey places, about 5 … 20 Juicy Thanksgiving turkey as there are as many ways cook! A big bowl of soup heat stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat and add the takes. 4 pounds of turkey bones with onion, carrots, garlic, and herbs for a quick and easy?... Keto turkey soup to after holiday meals than a piping hot bowl one. Get so many rave reviews, it sure beats leftover turkey meat and the hectic season... Shows, the more soup it will make, but once that made. Incredible soup recipes in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat bring... Heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour meal that you can make this yummy soup variation of outrageously. A flavour-packed main looking for a spicier soup, tortilla soup, add more veggies my sister 's shared... 1 hour to not waste a single bite of the onions, carrots, celery, and pasta noodles simmered. Discarding the carcass of a turkey, the rest of the leftover turkey, you will definitely to! ' for those cold days can be enjoyed as a bowl of soup made with smoked haddock,,...