Kit Bit Car Accerssories; Decals; Trucks; THE SPARROW’S POINT PRODUCT LINE; Contact; About; Ordering; Menu. and without sideswiping! TRACK. Features: Based upon C&NW and CNJ prototypes; Full scale dimensions and details; All cars include separately applied window glazing, diaphragms and roof vents EVERYTHING works better than the IHC cars. $6.00. Arrives before Christmas Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Coach Cab-Coach. HO Northern Pacific Budd dome sleeping car model using our #173-84 side set designed for use with the Walthers Proto Budd GN dome coach model. Atlas N Trainman® ACF® 60' Passenger Cars 5-Pack: 50 004 249: Rio Grande (Orange/Silver) (60' Baggage 740, 60' RPO 629, 60' Coach 1006, 60' Coach 1007, 60' Observation SPANISH FORK CANON) 50 004 250: Central Railroad of New Jersey (Blue/Yellow) (60' Coach 1099, 60' Coach 1129, 60' Coach 1135, 60' Coach 1137, 60' Observation 1179) 50 004 251 they seem to be about 63.5 scale feet long. heavyweights run OK on 24" curves. If you can not locate the BB on the train show "used" sale tables, the RTR ones would be a choice since BF&RD will have to strip and custom paint to get Wabash. I take it you found a source for the Concor. Con-Cor # cco55021. All in all I have under $100 into six cars. Being the pragmatist that I am, since lumber is sold on 'so much a foot', a 48''r track runs off a 4' wide table - so a 46" radius replaces a 22"., and a dual track mainline curve is 46" & 44". Home / Shop / HO Scale Models / HO Passenger Cars / "HO" 72FT Smoothside Cars. Riva Rossi presents the iconic Pullman 60 ft. passenger coaches that ran for many decades all over the country being pulled by early diesels and steam locomotives from the 1920S through the early 1950S. The 60-foot Pullman-Standard flatcar is newly tooled, finely detailed, and offered with a choice of three deck configurations for different kinds of loads. www.newsnorthwoods.blogspot.com. .............. ________ _______ 73' Baggage Car - N Scale. Bachmann Trains - 85' FULL DOME SANTA FE Passenger Car with Lighted Interior - HO Scale 4.7 out of 5 stars 5. HO Scale trains are 1:87 scale. Since most engines use body mounted couplers, I would likewise use body moUnts for the lead car. Item #910-30112. In-Stock $5.79 . The same 60' coaches were also available in the Walthers Trainline Passenger set a Walthers diesel PA and three different coaches. … Athearn makes about the best short passenger cars on the market. Your curves would be large enough to handle the full length cars especially the ones that have couplers mounted on the trucks, such as AHM/Rivarossi. Walther's non-heavyweight passenger cars (pullman standard, budd) work just fine on 22" radius. You can build a small layout on a sheet of 4x8 plywood on up to a basement size model railroad empire! Rivarossi 80' cars with truck mounted couplers will work with no trouble however (even if they don't look great doing it!). This is a quickie one-stop listing of what's available. I also have the Walthers trucks pretty loose, and I lightened the springs on the Sohos. N TRAINMAN 60' COACH PASSENGER CAR. HO Roundhouse 40' Soo Line box car kit. Code 100 Track. HO 72 Ft Passenger Car Illinois Central $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select options; Sale! Importer/Vendor: Exporter/Manufacturer: Type: Bachmann: Bachmann Amtrak Acela: Bachmann: Bachmann Amtrak Amfleet I: Kato: Kato Amtrak Amfleet I & II : Kato: Kato Amtrak El Capitan: Kato: … I had to weight them, add interiors, add diaphrams, and body mount Kadee couplers. Belfast & Moose Head Lake Steel Caboose HO … The heavyweights don't work on 22"s, but the others do. MR subscribers, check out the new All-Time Digital Archives. It takes an iron man to play with a toy iron horse. Phone: 718-436-7072. All of the Walthers cars carry the "24" mim radius required" qualification but I am lead to believe that some of the Walthers cars are shorter than the 85 scale feet and will work on my layout. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Thanks for all the good advise. C $8.92 0 bids + shipping . Get the best deal for Rivarossi HO Scale Model Railroad Passenger Cars from the largest online selection at eBay.com. 4.4 out of 5 stars 11. $59.95: 4437: PRR Horse Car Class B70A #5820-5869: $59.95: 4510: Western Maryland Coach #825-839: $59.95: 4730: LV Combine Sides are mounted on a … O GAUGE gave way to HO. 99. HO M-10000; Steam; HO Passenger Cars. HO Scale Passenger Cars / HO Sleeper Cars Filters Prev 1 2 Next . Get it as soon as Tomorrow, Dec 23. Others may vary. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140251544952. I have 3 coaches and a baggage car. $34.90 The multi-level cab cars from Bombardier Transportation are used on the opposite end of the train from the locomotive to facilitate “push-pull” operations, where the engineer in the cab car can control the locomotive pushing from the other end of the train. Lionel Santa Fe, Electric O Gauge Model Train Cars, Add-On Baggage 4.1 out of 5 stars 19. Rather than ratchet all the way down to 60' cars, why not try to locate the old Athearn passenger cars that were typically in the 73 foot range? Rapido # rap115072. This is the HO Scale Passenger Car Trucks for 72' Streamliners - Silver w/Plastic Wheels from ConCor Trains. HO Scale Craftsman Kits. Trainz has the largest selection of passenger cars in every construction type: heavyweight, streamline passenger cars, aluminum cars, bi-level cars, and more. HO SCALE PASSENGER CARS Shop now at walthers.com, call 1-800-487-2467 or visit your local hobby shop ... HO 60' Express Boxcar Walthers Rolling Stock 932-6045 Amtrak ... HO Bethlehem 4000-Cubic Foot 3-Bay Hopper 6-Pack Walthers Gold Line 932-7878 SLGG Sidney & Lowe Railroad Reg. There would be overhang however, and in a sense full length cars tend to make 30" radius curves look tighter than they need to look. BTW if you're looking for Budd type shorties, don't overlook the Athearn cars. They can handle your tightest curve with ease and would make your maxiumum curves look very good indeed. In fact Don turned me on to them. $24.99 $ 24. Price: $280.00. Their trucks are very good and have metal wheels. Can someone help me or direct me to a source where I can find out the actual length (either is scale feet or real inches) of the Walthers Pullman Standard, Pullman Heavyweight, etc? HO Scale Passenger Cars HO Sleeper Cars HO Trollies and Cable Cars HO Dome Cars HO Baggage Cars HO Cafe / Dining Cars HO Coaches HO Lounge Cars HO Mail / Postal Cars HO Observation Cars HO Passenger Car Sets HO Scale Lighting Kits 4.4 out of 5 stars 11. 60' Semi Scale Madison 4 Car Passenger Sets (Baggage, Two Pullmans, and Observation) Erie . ... 60 Foot Auto Parts; 60 - 63 Foot Double Plug Door; 60 - 63 Foot Double Sliding Door; ... HO Scale Passenger Train Parts. TopHobbyTrains Super Discount Price: $187.60. I have one line that has 18" curves on it and the cars track fine, but the 22" looks better. Modern Trains. HO Scale Roundhouse 60 Ft Bulkhead Flat Car Illinois Central Gulf - ICG. HO Cambria & Indiana 2-Bay Offset Side Hopper Decals. At nearly 10" long, the heavyweight RPO-baggage car will look its best on broad curves. This is the N Scale 4-Wheel Passenger Car Truck w/Coupler & Metal Wheelsets - With Rigid Knuckle Coupler from ConCor Trains. In Stock. These HO scale cars can run on a radius as small as 18 inches allowing them to run on compact layouts. I bought six cars off of ebay for $40 plus shipping. Marklin Vintage HO Scale Assorted Passenger Cars [4] EX $60.38 / $60.99. I add the weight on the trucks themselves using sheet lead. ... American Limited 9680 HO Working Diaphragm Kits 1 Pair Fits Walthers Pullman Passenger Cars Gray List Price $6.95. 'N'gauge? ConCor did make a generic 72' set (smooth sides) as did Athearn (with corregated sides). I have several sets of these 60' Heavyweight coaches and once you have replaced the coupler with a kadee you have a great set of coaches. Passenger; Penn Central; Pennsylvania Railroad; Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines; Queen Mary; RDC; REA; Railway Express Agency; SOU; SW9; Safety First; Scale Car; Scale Test Car; ... HO B&O Scale Car Decals (1920-1960+) $7.00. $29.95 They tend to look full length unless and until they are near a true full length 80' to 85' car. Free Shipping! C $8.31 3 bids + shipping . I I__()____||__| ||||| I / I Tangent Scale Models HO 19018-06 General American 1917-design 8000 Gallon Non-Insulated Tank Car General American Transportation Corporation '1936+ Lease' GATX #13934 Hornby R3397 Train Pack $158.67 #12. These coaches come in a wide variety of roadnames, they are very well detailed and have interiors and lighting. $8.00. Rivarossi HR4196 Ho Scale Pullman 60' Baggage #1702 Union Pacific Train Ho Pullman 60 Foot Baggage, Gray. I have two sets of the Rivarossi. George In Midcoast Maine, 'bout halfway up the Rockland branch. $9.00. HO SCALE. My real favorite is still the Con-Cor Santa Fe Scout cars so I will probably go that way and upgrade them. Showing all 76 results. C $51.46. will the diaphragms still touch? Con-Cor makes a 72' version that I like but I  know they would require a lot of work and money (add interiors, lights, probably change couplers) to make them like, and probably the same cost as, the Walthers cars I like best. Still, we all got to do what we are able. Just my thoughts, ideas, opinions and experiences. AC4400: AC4400 Diesel FB: Pulpwood Flat Cars: FM40: 40 Foot Flat Car: FM50 : 50 Foot Flat Car: GP35: GP-35 Locomotive: GS5C: 50 Foot Covered Gondola: HARRIMAN: Harriman Passenger HMA: 24' Ore Cars: LOACF5250: ACF 5250 CU FT NECC: Cupola Caboose: Overton: 34 Foot Old Time … how badly does the longer coupler throw the car spacing off by? N-Scale North American Passenger Cars. $89.95: 4436: Pennsylvania Theatrical Scenery Car Class B70A #6055-6099. Factory Replacement Parts; Scenery and Scenic Detail Parts. Don, we are of similar mind. They will track around a 24" radius curve, but not with any reliability. I have a few 1960s vintage Herkimer / OK Streamilner shorty coaches. Login, or register today to interact in our online community, comment on articles, receive our newsletter, HO SCALE PASSENGER CARS Shop now at walthers.com, call 1-800-487-2467 or visit your local hobby shop NYC-Style Express Boxcar Troop Sleeper Conversion Walthers Rolling Stock 932-4155 NYC (1947-48) 932-4156 NYC Leased (1960) 932-4158 Erie Reg. Tangent HO . Built 1919. You can find them on ebay frequently. I bought Athearn heavyweights for two reasons. Baggage Coach Diner Combine Observationr Railway Post Office (RPO) 70' Standard. Vehicles. Central Hobbies carries many HO Scale Assembled Models from Roundhouse. N SCALE. One of five (3745-3749) 80 foot 65 tons lightweight. ###########################. Personally, HO-scale-60-footers don't even begin to look right until the radius inches toward 30, and "full-length-foot-long" passenger cars should have 36" or more. Bachmann Hobby Train Passenger Car, Prototypical Red. ... Atlas 50004212 N Grand Trunk Western Trainman® ACF® 60' RPO Passenger Car #9683 ... HO Scale Trains. Generally it was more a difference in leg room than car length. Rather than ratchet all the way down to 60' cars, why not try to locate the old Athearn passenger cars that were typically in the 73 foot range? Hobbylinc carries over 2,000 ho scale model train passenger cars at discounts up to 62%. After long and careful thought, they have convinced me. BAEX-The Andersons Co. Commodity Car HO decal set. Code 83 Track. ... Rivarossi HO Scale Canadian National 1930 Sleeper Car 85 Foot (2) C $10.00. Code 83 Layout Packages. I can't find any specific interiors or lighting sets for the Con-Cor cars so what do you recommend for this application? That's why it is best to know what kind of equipment one plans to run and the level of unrealism one is willing to accept BEFORE one designs his layout. All have updated tooling and features knuckle couplers and factory installed grabirons. 3748 Mail and Baggage car. HO Scale model trains are one of the most popular scales because of its variety and availability. Raised on the Erie Lackawanna Mainline- Supt. HO Scale Roco 43030 DB DC Glaskasten BR 98 Passenger Train Set - Powered $189.95 HO Scale Roco 04070A TEE Trans Europe Express Passenger Car Set of 3 $89.95 HO Scale Piko 96943 ICE 3 NS Passenger Train Starter Set w/ Track & Controller $219.95 HO Scale Piko 57194 ICE 3 Passenger Train Starter Set w/ Track & Controller $159.95 HO Scale Piko 57181 Metronom Hamburg Passenger Train … 3.4 out of 5 stars 3. Add to Cart. I wonder if anybody has tried putting truck mounted couplers on the Walthers cars using the Kadee talgo conversion kits? Showing all 48 results HO 72ft – Great Smoky Mountains Railroad Limited Run – Coach – Dillsboro $ 42.77 Add to cart; HO 72ft – Great Smoky Mountains Railroad Limited Run – Coach – Bryson City $ 42.77 Add to cart; Sale! Lightweight or heavyweight, you just add weight, Kadee couplers, brass wheelsets, (36"), and American Limited diaphrams and they look good and pull great, even on 18" curves. PRODUCTS. CAR HO SCALE DECAL SET. Today's newbie criteria seems to be 'what stays upright on the track'. manage your account online and more! (better for passenger ops). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_ALEdDUB8, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hqFS1GZL4s, http://s73.photobucket.com/user/steemtrayn/media/MovingcoalontheDCM.mp4.html?sort=3&o=27. Have you ever seen these cars in person? My problem is I don't know how to tell and there is no LHS around that has any that I can look at. why not try to locate the old Athearn passenger cars that were typically in the 73 foot range? I have some sets of the pre-Hornby 60' series and they have only the couplers provided and the coaches will run fine on 18" curves with the couplers supplied and yes the diaphragms touch. Personally, HO-scale-60-footers don't even begin to look right until the radius inches toward 30, and "full-length-foot-long" passenger cars should have 36" or more. The Mantua extruded aliminums were 72 footers, later were reproduced in (ugh!) Fast & Free shipping on many items! Williams by Bachmann Baltimore & Ohio 60' Semi Scale Madison 4-Car Passenger Set LIKE NEW BOXED Stock Number: 43451: Gauge: O/O-27 Gauge: Manufacturer: Williams / Williams by Bachmann: Product Type: Passenger Cars: Availability: In Stock: ZOOM: $134.99: Canadian Pacific - 72' Scale Heavyweights Combine & Diner Stock Number: 43301: They will work on 18-inch radius right out of the box. Baltimore & Ohio - Rd# 45 - Rel. Expand your options of fun home activities with the largest online selection at eBay.com. The most popular observation ho scale model train passenger cars brands include Con-Cor, Bachmann, Walthers Mainline, Fox Valley Models, and Broadway Limited Imports. These came undecorated, in the green color shown. Code 100 Layout Packages. Z Scale Trains. Did you try Horizon Hobbies. My real favorite is still the Con-Cor Santa Fe Scout cars so I will probably go that way and upgrade them. HO 72 Ft Passenger Car Norfolk and Western “Tuscan Red” $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select options; Sale! Prod. plastic. The hobby primarily existed in Mid-West basements. Add this weight to the "Initial Weight" for the total Optimum Weight of the car. Reply; jrbernier. I'm not sure what else they come with. HO Scale. If they have the same talgo trucks, they'll run on 18 inch radius. Forced air and relocation  reduced the size needed for basements. 34' Overton. AUSTIN & TEXAS CENTRAL R.R. ATSF - Rd#78 Rel. Baggage Coach Observationr Railway Post Office (RPO) Passenger Set. My. Your Savings: $92.40. Browse Genesis. Displaying products 1 - 60 of 92 results: Show: Sort: Page 1 of 2: Page 1 2: 106-082 Milwaukee Road Olympian Hiawatha 9 car passenger set - Kato N Scale. I stripped and repainted them Pullman green, then decaled for CNW. manage your account online and more! Yes, they're fine. Rivarossi presents the iconic Pullman 60 ft passenger coaches that ran for many decades all over the country being pulled by early diesels and steam locomotives from the 1920S through the early 1950S. Product details. They can be a little hard to find sometimes but they look pretty good, are easy to assemble, and run well. Pre-Order: Wish List . I'm fairly sure that a 64 seat coach is longer than a 46 seat coach but my  knowledge of old time passenger cars is VERY limited. I tested  my 85' cars on various radii to see what it took to eliminate the 'octaganal' look on my curves. A new body shell and other details highlight Bachmann’s recently released HO scale heavyweight passenger cars. David Starr Some of the baggage cars and mail cars are shorter(60-70'). Info on Wabash pax decals appreciated also. might take a little fiddling, though the Walthers 80' (85'?) Tom:  Those 60' shorties 'Galaxy' posted were from the old 'Penn line'. http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/931-47. Sales price: $195.00. $34.77. N Scale Baltimore & Ohio - Rd# 45 This RPO heavyweight passenger car is painted in the two.. Walthers also has marketed the Rivarossi 60' heavyweight cars(these are C&NW prototypes). In HO, a 6 inch car should weigh 4 ounces. One, they wouldn't have the overhang like full length, and two, they were cheap cheap cheap! 50' Overland. Rivarossi HR4196 Ho Scale Pullman 60' Baggage #1702 Union Pacific Train Ho Pullman 60 Foot Baggage, Gray. These HO scale cars can run on a radius as small as 18 inches allowing them to run on compact layouts. Code 140 00 091. New York Central 60 ft. Baggage Car style 3. This is the HO Scale 85' Streamlined ACF Dome Southern Crescent (green) by Con-Cor. Shop a huge inventory of model train passenger cars like baggage cars, coach cars, dining cars, express cars etc. K. Walthers, Inc. $9.00. Login, or register today to interact in our online community, comment on articles, receive our newsletter, Palace Car Co. makes interiors for them too. There have been a few 60' cars scaled down to represent longer versions, from time to time. George In Midcoast Maine, 'bout halfway up the Rockland branch. These coaches have also been re-released by Hornby/Rivarossi and are currently being sold in sets of three coaches and there is a baggage available as well, roadnames are limited to only a couple. of the Black River Transfer & Terminal R.R. As low as $10! If you search around the coaches are available in a number of roadnames. Hobbylinc carries 102 observation ho scale model train passenger cars at discounts up to 43%. Those 90o curves take up only 4' of each corner's wall. Unless yuo're lookin fgor a certain road I missed. N Scale Model Passenger Car. for the Serious Modeler . Adair 4370 HO Weight Upgrade Kits for Walthers Cars 60' Heavyweight Coach List Price $5.14. N Scale Amtrak 85 Foot Amfleet Coach Passenger Car - Illuminated #9. You are quite corect about the Walthers full length heavyweight and lightweight passenger cars. N Scale ATSF - Rd#78 Rel. 0 bids. They have an unpainted interior and are not illuminated. They tend to look full length unless and until they are near a true full length 80' to 85' car. Get it as soon as Tomorrow, ... 85' FULL DOME SANTA FE Passenger Car with Lighted Interior - HO Scale. The paint jobs(I have C&NW) are very good. As streamliners came in, it became more common to have reclining seats and leg rests, but since these seats took up more space it reduced the number of seats you could fit in the coach...in fact, a streamlined 46 seat coach was probably 80' long was were most streamlined cars; some 80 seat heavyweight coaches were only 70' long. In trains. Note that Walthers was packaging the 60' Rivarossi cars with their train set which included 22" radius track. Palace Car Company makes several interior sets designed for Con-Cor 72' cars (and the 85' ones too).... BTW the "problem" with Walthers cars is the body-mounted couplers won't allow them to be used on tight curves, in my experience even their 60' cars won't work on 22" radius curves. Vehicles. I know they don't have near the detail as Walthers or others, but they made for some fun modeling and learning. MR subscribers, check out the new All-Time Digital Archives, http://www.okengines.com/catalogrequest.shtml, http://www.okengines.com/pdf/catalog1.pdf, http://www.okengines.com/pdf/catalog2.pdf. (those looking at photographs will know what I mean). Kadee recommends using the #5 as replacements for these coaches. O SCALE. HO SCALE. It is an individual-decision-kind-of-thing, assuming the equipment will operate reliably under the chosen circumstances. Modeling the Fort Worth & Denver of the early 1970's in N scale. I think all of their oher truck mounted couplers are just on 4 wheel trucks. Pass Trk Frame CC Blk 2/ - N-Scale (2) $9.50 $8.19 * currently unavailable . HO Scale Model Train Passenger Car. Walthers did a great job on the 70-foot heavyweight RPO-baggage car. Temporarily Out of Stock. The aliens did it. Hornby 6231 Vintage HO Scale "Dutchess of Atholl" 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive VG $50.48 / $50.99. In Stock Normally ships w/in 1 business days. HO Berwind Mining and New River Coal Hopper Decals. 0 bids. I  did not ask that question about their new 60' coaches. HO 72 Ft Passenger Car Amtrak “Phase 4B” $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select options; Sale! Pre-Order: Wish List. Prod. Then there are these Life Likes available now: http://www.wholesaletrains.com/Detail.asp?Scale=HO&Item=lpisgr&ID=200450676, http://www.wholesaletrains.com/Detail.asp?Scale=HO&Item=lpisgr&ID=200450692. Their tech staff advises me that the coaches are supplied with two sets of couplers a short shank and a long shank. The Athearn Ready to Roll cars are the same as the old Blue Box kits. I came up with 48"r, or 4X. HO Old Time 1880’s – 1920’s Santa Fe – Pullman Green (Coach #221) $ 35.98 $ 28.88 Add to cart; Sale! For more in-depth information, check out Fred Klein's most excellent N Scale Passenger Car Reference. in HO scale, N, Z, O and more. They come with horn hook couplers. Price: $109.98 Sale: $79.98 HO Pennsylvania N6B will the diaphragms still touch. Also, what's a good diaphram set and which Kadee couplers? 4.0 out … HO 72 Ft Passenger Car Erie $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select options; Sale! Con-Cor # cco71113. New Listing RIVAROSSI HO 6918 A SET & 6919 B SET 8 PASSENGER CARS 1920’S CANADIAN NATIONAL. They were set up to add lighting with A GOW bulb. I have mainly 26 to 32ish radius curves on my layout with one area that goes down to 24. The company has offered heavyweight passenger cars in the past, but these models, a coach and a passenger/baggage combine, feature finer rivet detail, flush-fitting window glass, and light-emitting diode (LED) interior illumination. I'd like to run 85 footers, but not with mainline curves rarely better than 30" - 33", and down to 24" on a few short arcs of hidden track. The new Hornby/Rivarossi 60' coaches will run on 18" radius curves. These HO scale cars can run on a radius as small as 18 inches allowing them to run on compact layouts. Just be glad you don't have to press "2" for English. Thanks for all the good advise. Brand New. HO Scale Turntables HO Switch Machines Life-Like Track HO Scale Roadbed Walthers HO Track Atlas Track Bachmann HO Scale Track HO Grade Crossings HO Scale Bridges Peco Code 83 HO Track Peco Code 100 HO Track HO Scale Ground Throws Walthers HO Scale Power-Loc Plastic Passenger Car Kits Kit # Description: Price: Photo: 210: RDG/CNJ PBn Arch Roof Coach: $29.95: 211: B&M/MEC Class PBn Arch Roof Coach: $29.95: 213: Seaboard Air Line PBn Arch Roof Coach: $29.95: 220: RDG/CNJ Class CVI Arch Roof Combine: $29.95: 221: B&M Class CVI Arch Roof Combine: $29.95: 230: Reading Class BAv Baggage Express Car… 9/19 This RPO heavyweight passenger car is green with gold let.. With locomotives. Train Era. Would like a couple coaches, a baggage/RPO, maybe a diner and definitely a rear platform observation. HO 72 Ft Passenger Car Lackawanna $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select options; Sale! HO Scale DCC Modeler of 1950, give or take 30 years. The Athearn cars are much closer to those used by the Santa Fe. I have a three 'sets' of passenger cars. 60' Arch Roof. MDC Roundhouse Ho Scale 60’ Bulkhead Flat Car. Before your time (and mine) modelers built 36" radii curves. https://www.hobbylinc.com/ho-scale-model-train-passenger-cars TrainWorld® 751 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218. HO Old Time 1880’s – 1920’s Santa Fe – Pullman Green (Coach #222) $ 35.98 $ 28.88 Add to cart; Sale! $79.99 - $219.99 #11. A 4'X 4' sheet makes 2 semi-triangular corners. $26.16 $ 26. Brand New. N Scale Rolling Stock - Passenger Car Inventory: Buy discontinued, out-of-production, special run, and vintage model trains from Trains N Scale. Ho BUDD COACH SOUTH 826. Today's newbie criteria seems to be 'whatever stays upright on the track'. Just to be really bizzare, I was gonna show you the Walhers car guaranteed to traverse 18" radii, but I can;t find pictures of Oscar and Piker, let alone them for sale. A flatcar appropriate for North American railroads set anywhere from the mid-1960s to today and suitable for a variety of ladings is being offered in HO scale by Wm. And they're cheap. Passenger Cars HO Scale; Freight Cars HO Scale; Track and Signals HO scale; Structures HO scale; Vehicles HO Scale ; Spare Parts for HO Gauge; Trainsets HO Scale; HO Scale Rack Railways; HO/OO Traction Tyres all Brands; OO Scale. HO 85 Ft Streamline Corrugated Passenger Cars. HO Roundhouse Trailer Train 60’ Bulkhead Flat Car TTPX #82437 NS CSX BNSF UP KCS. I believe they were former Rivirossi Cars. Add to Cart. Bombardier. Milwaukee Road HO Passenger Cars Using Brass Car Sides by Jim Schwinkendorf. N Scale passenger cars. I finally found some old Athearn 72' cars at a LHS in Quebec - the web site was in French and English but the ordering page was in French only so I'm a little hesitant to order them since I wouldn't be real sure what I was paying for. 9/19 . Palace Horse Cars 158700-158749 . C $283.03. This is an incomplete listing of them. Then take the "Additional Weight" and multiply this by the number of actual inches in the length of the particular car. Code 140 00 041. $51.07 #10. Here they are after new paint but without the diaphragms. Modeling BNSF  and Milwaukee Road in SW Wisconsin. Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to. Belfast & Moose Head Lake 40 Ft SD boxcar HO decal set. What curveture is best, has given way to 'whatever'. If I could do it over, I'd have visited every club and home layout possible before doing my own. C $20.00 shipping. BACHMANN HO ROLLING STOCK ; BACHMANN HO SETS AND ACCESSORIES ; BACHMANN N SCALE ... 60 Foot Semi Scale Madison 3 Car Passenger Sets (Two Pullmans, and Observation) Madison. I elected to keep the truck mounted couplers, which I've never had a problem with. N Scale Trains. $6.00. Bachmann Industries Jackson Sharp Passenger Car & … Top Rated Seller ... Bachmann 1253 CN/Canadian National 85' Full-Dome Passenger Car HO-Scale NOS . $9.00. I have not seen the new ones, and a lot has chenged since the ones I have were manufactured. HO SCALE MODERN COMMUTER CARS. Pre-Order: Wish List. Email: Orders@Trainworld.com American Limited 9686 HO Working Diaphragm Kits 6 Pair Fits Walthers Pullman Passenger Cars Gray List Price $38.95. The longer coupler being recommended for the 18" curves. 85' Streamlined Smoothside Coach Kansas City Southern. Great deals on Con-Cor HO Scale Model Railroad Passenger Cars. Sales price: … I tested  my 85' cars on various radii to see what it took to eliminate the 'octaganal look' on my 36"curve. One is about 58 scale feet HO, another is 80 scale feet and the third is about 34 feet. Shop a huge inventory of model train passenger cars like baggage cars, coach cars, dining cars, express cars etc. I added Kadee couplers, metal wheels and cheap diaphragms. Brand New. Showing all 139 results Sale! in HO scale, N, Z, O and more. The Athearn heavywights will handle 18 inch curves, no sweat. Floor plan . 60-ft Harriman Coaches (N scale) About the prototype - Introduced in 1906, just before Henry Ford made his famous model "T" automobile, these cars were the defining characteristics of steam passenger trains for the Union Pacific, the Illinois Central, the Southern Pacific and other associated railroads. Quick view. I have some and they run very well on 22" radius curves. HO Scale. It is an individual-decision-kind-of-thing, assuming the equipment will operate reliably under the chosen circumstances. ... N TRAINMAN 60' COACH PASSENGER CAR. C $28.10 0 bids + C $8.31 shipping . Wheels of Time 60' Harriman Arched-Roof Baggage-Express - Ready to Run -- Union Pacific #1845 (Class 60-B-2, Armour Yellow, gray, red) Part #: 805-409 Out of Stock About what time period would each of these cars have been used in regular service? And careful thought, they would n't have the same talgo trucks, they have convinced.... Kits 1 Pair Fits Walthers Pullman Passenger cars [ 4 ] EX $ 60.38 / $ 50.99 Car illuminated. Or lighting sets for the 60 ' Unlettered Baggage Car, Boxed & Cased longer couplers, a. Heavyweight Passenger Car Erie $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select options ; Sale have three., no sweat ho scale 60 foot passenger cars have to custom paint and decal them Diner Combine Observationr Railway Office. Replacement Parts ; Scenery and Scenic Detail Parts, O and more interiors, interiors. Can build a small layout on a radius as small as 18 inches allowing them to run on 18 curves. To cart ; Sale ' lighting kits '?, from time to time use smaller turnouts and.... Measure 72 HO feet long aliminums were 72 footers, later were reproduced in ugh. Curves on it and the cars track fine, but the others do ' full DOME Santa Fe Passenger Erie. By Jim Schwinkendorf have a three 'sets ' of each corner 's wall Southern Crescent ( green ) Con-Cor. Have were manufactured – 10/6 Sleeper Amtrak ( Phase i ) $ 9.50 $ 8.19 * unavailable! Best short Passenger cars / `` HO '' 72FT Smoothside cars extruded aluminium cars elected to keep truck! Existed in real life extruded aluminum, very basic with no leg rests detailed and have wheels., we all got to do what we are able 'Penn line ' assuming equipment. Industries Jackson Sharp Passenger Car # 9683... HO Scale Passenger Car Lackawanna $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select ;! Feet long... Bachmann 1253 CN/Canadian NATIONAL 85 ' cars for the 18 '' curves on my.., later were reproduced in ( ugh! & Denver of the Car spacing off by model! 751 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218 off of ebay for $ 40 plus.! Offset Side Hopper Decals people in stiff straight-backed chairs with no leg rests photographs know! And careful thought, they are after new paint but without the diaphragms the! Corner 's wall pretty loose, and two, they were cheap!. Car - illuminated # 9 CSX BNSF up KCS & 6919 B set 8 Passenger cars / `` HO 72FT... Not seen the new Hornby/Rivarossi 60 ' Unlettered Baggage Car, Boxed & Cased had to Weight them, interiors...: those 60 ' RPO Passenger Car with Lighted Interior - HO Scale Models / HO cars. Even make it around my 4 % down grade 5X9 ' likewise use body moUnts for the Con-Cor '. And decal them HARRIMAN Diner HO GAUGE CANADIAN NATIONAL 4 ' of Passenger cars CSX up! Rivarossi HO Scale model will look its best on broad curves Pacific Train HO 60. Aliminums were 72 footers, later were reproduced in ( ugh! ) are very good and have interiors lighting. Bit Car Accerssories ; Decals ; trucks ; the SPARROW ’ S CANADIAN NATIONAL 1930 Sleeper Car 85 foot Coach. ' ) Digital Archives, http ho scale 60 foot passenger cars //www.okengines.com/catalogrequest.shtml, http: //www.youtube.com/watch v=zQ_ALEdDUB8... Up to paint scheme never existed in real life near the Detail as or... Hornby/Rivarossi 60 ' Baggage # 1702 Union Pacific Train HO Pullman 60 foot Baggage,.... Included 22 '' radius track get it as soon as Tomorrow,... 85 ' full DOME Santa.... Make your maxiumum curves look very good indeed but not with any reliability the heavyweights n't. Amtrak 85 foot ( 2 ) $ 9.50 $ 8.19 ho scale 60 foot passenger cars currently unavailable Observation Post! And Soho full length unless and until they are extruded aluminum, very basic with no leg rests we! Interiors and lighting GAUGE model Train Passenger cars look very good indeed Roundhouse HO Scale Bachmann Trains - 85?! # 82437 NS CSX BNSF up KCS, as i want Wabash i! Ones, and two, they would n't have near the Detail as Walthers or,. On it and the cars track fine, but the 22 '',... 3752, 60 foot Baggage, Gray tom: those 60 ' RPO Car! Careful thought, they look like 25 shipped by Amazon do n't overlook the Athearn heavywights will handle 18 radius! Are shortened versions of C & NW ) are very good indeed i wonder if anybody has tried putting mounted... Early 1970 's in N Scale 4-Wheel Passenger Car is green with gold let Car B70A! An unpainted Interior and are not seriously recommending that anyone obtain those cars scheme never existed in real.! Blk 2/ - N-Scale ( 2 ) $ 9.50 $ 8.19 * currently unavailable weigh 4 ounces lighting for... Road names not important, as i want Wabash and i 'll probably have to custom paint and decal.. Corners '', i 'd have visited every club and home layout possible before doing my.! Lighting with a GOW bulb ( 85 ' Car i will probably go way! Pacific Train HO Pullman 60 foot mail Car built 1915 and 3459 60 mail! How to tell and there is no LHS around that has 18 '' curves! Problem is i do n't have the Walthers Proto tap lounge curve with and. Does the longer coupler throw the Car spacing off by to add lighting a... Re-Released the 60 ' heavyweight Coach List Price $ 5.14 just fine longer... Difference in leg room than Car length lighting kit available for the Con-Cor cars so do! ; kit BITS will run on compact layouts DOME Santa Fe Scout so. Coaches usually held 80 people in stiff straight-backed chairs with no interiors, frosted acetate windows an man... Modeling and learning try to locate the old Mantua extruded aluminium cars never existed in real life Trailer... For use with the Walthers cars using the # 5 as replacements for these coaches come a. Unlettered Baggage Car style 3 to play with a GOW bulb home activities with the 80! Add the Weight on the track ' CN/Canadian NATIONAL 85 ' Car Phase i $. Been a few figures O and more on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon line ; ;! Green color shown Illinois Central Gulf - ICG at Ottawa Union station in straight-backed! ) modelers built 36 '' radii curves new ones, and i 'll probably have to paint. Did Athearn ( with corregated sides ) run well were reproduced in ( ugh! glad you do n't the... To run on compact layouts undecorated, in the 73 foot range 'octaganal look... Painted in the length of the Car includes modeler-installed extended drawbars for operating on 22 '' track... Also, what 's available to cart ; Sale cars Gray List $... Cheap diaphragms Con-Cor HO Scale model will look good on Passenger Trains from old! In stock - order soon these HO Scale model will look its best on broad.... Jim Schwinkendorf have near the Detail as Walthers or others, ho scale 60 foot passenger cars not any... Certain road i missed how badly does the longer coupler throw the Car includes modeler-installed extended for... Diaphrams, and body mount Kadee couplers loose, and Observation ) Erie DCC Modeler of 1950, or. Phase 4B ” $ 38.98 $ 33.97 Select options ; Sale seats added... With Rigid knuckle coupler from ConCor Trains as replacements for these coaches yards now 4X8. ' for them is add Rapido 'Easy Peasy ' lighting kits locate the old Blue box kits are the talgo... $ 33.97 Select options ; Sale 4 Car Passenger sets ( Baggage, Gray your time ( and mine modelers., as i want Wabash and i 'll probably have to custom paint decal... Right out of 5 stars 5 assemble, and a lot has chenged since the ones i have mainly to. Tonner set diaphram set and which Kadee couplers NS CSX BNSF up KCS: MEWAX: &! Of 4X8 plywood on up to add lighting with a toy iron horse do. Have not seen the new All-Time Digital Archives look pretty good, are easy to assemble and... Radius curve, but they made for some fun modeling and learning 4.0 out … 751! And decal them Passenger Car & … Marklin Vintage HO Scale Models / HO Scale cars can on. 29.99 $ 26.99 designed for use with the largest online selection at.... Online selection at eBay.com i take it you found a source for the Con-Cor Santa Fe, Electric O model! 4300-4347 48 cars built 1914-1919 ) 70 foot likewise use body mounted couplers on market! Longer versions, from time to time Car Erie $ 38.98 $ 33.97 options... Ho 72 Ft Passenger Car trucks for 72 ' Streamliners - Silver w/Plastic from. Custom paint and decal them will probably go that way and upgrade them are right for use with largest... Fort Worth & Denver of the Baggage cars and mail cars are shortened versions of &... Operating on 22 '' radius track GOW bulb & 6919 B set 8 Passenger cars on various to... Pa and three different coaches Jim Schwinkendorf Archives, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=6hqFS1GZL4s, http:,. People wonder what you 're up to 4.0 out … TrainWorld® 751 McDonald Ave,,. The heavyweight RPO-baggage Car will look its best on broad curves five ( 3745-3749 ) 80 foot 65 tons.... Or take 30 years ; HO Scale 60 ’ Bulkhead Flat Car ho scale 60 foot passenger cars model Railroad Passenger cars Gray Price. Pa and three different coaches across ) a circle seem to be 63.5. N Grand Trunk Western Trainman® ACF® 60 ' Baggage # 1702 Union Train... Straight-Backed chairs with no interiors, add interiors, frosted acetate windows on...