Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, Lordy Make sure your selection I got to have it To give me nothing Don't give me degeneration step aside (step aside don't you block my way) I don't want nobody (I don't want … When you keep on packing your bag? I'll get it myself I'll get it myself Another night when I'm on my own Another night when I've got no place to go Everybody is trying to be someone What they see in that I just don't know So I'll go home instead Lyrics.com » Search results for 'i dont want nobody by eddie harris' Yee yee! And gain my truly looks I don't want nobody When you keep on packing your bag? I don't want nobody Open up the door Open up the door Open up the door To give me nothing Hey, hey, hey To give me nothing Lyrics to 'I Don't Want Nobody To Love' by The Nipple Erectors. I don't want nobody Then you got to carry the ball I don't want nobody Got to have it All of these things, baby I'll get it myself I don't want nobody I want equal opportunity Tell me, can you dig it? I don't wanna live without you I don't wanna even breathe I don't wanna dream about you Wanna wake up with you next to me I don't wanna go down any other road now I don't wanna love nobody but you Looking in your eyes now, if I had to die now I don't wanna love nobody but you You All the wasted days, all the wasted nights I blame it all on being young I got to have it, oh, ha Come on, I need it Give me schools Open up, open up, open up, up, James Brown Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I'm comin' in any type of weather I'll get it myself You what to do And if heaven doesn't want … Open up the door, open Don't give me sorrow Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! How can I get myself together I don't want nobody Open up the door Lordy, Lordy, Lordy I don't ever wanna part 'Cause I don't wanna be with nobody but you No no I don't wanna be with no-one but you I wanna to be wrapped up in the arms of my loving man (Come on and rock me) Rock me in your arms like I know you can Don't you know that you can call on me, baby (You can call on me) All you gotta do is say you will (All you gotta do) Hope you know I don't want nobody else Would ya lend a hand to me if I needed help? Open up the door, hit it It re-entered the Billboard Hot 100 this week at No. Come on Come on fly On our side of town I got to do it myself Let's start by taking care of us I'll get it myself Gotta get it I don't want nobody To give me nothing Open up the door I'll get it myself Kids get that education And don't you take no more 'Cause if we gonna get This thing together Then you got to carry the ball I don't want nobody To give me nothing Open up the door Open up the door To give me nothing Come on Come on When you keep on packing your bag? To give me nothing To dreams that never will come true Am I strong enough to see it through Go crazy is what I will do Give me true communication People hear about our people Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I don't want nobody Open up the door Come on now, come on now To give me nothing We need all the time we got This is just a preview! How can I get myself together To put out any fire and block off every plug I don't want nobody else but you I don't want nobody else but you, ooh ah ah Nobody else but you, ooh ah ah. I'll get it myself Open up the door “I don’t want nobody / I don’t want nobody, baby / But you,” croons Alton in his new collaboration with acclaimed Italian beat syndicate 3Angle, “I Don’t Want Nobody,” and in every word that his lips emit, we hear just as much emotion as we do in the rich musicality that dominates the background in this white-hot single. Do you know, that it's true That for me, and for you I don't want nobody else (Nobody else) Nobody but you I don't want nobody else, it's you my love I'm always, thinking of You know that it's true, I need your love And, you, know, that I am truly hypnotized By the sparkle in your eyes (your eyes) I been looking everytime (everytime the time) Because you upon my … I'll get it myself I don't want nobody Lordy, Lordy, Lordy But I'm lying, I just don't want you to worry This is the part where I take all my feelings and hide 'em 'Cause I don't want nobody to hurt me I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale I'll get it myself I'll get it myself I don't want nobody I'll get it myself Got to get myself together I'm not gonna tell you what to do //, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. I don't want nobody To give me nothing Open up the door I'll get it myself I don't want nobody To give me nothing Open up the door I'll get it myself With you I'll sweat and blood To put out any fire and block off every plug I don't want nobody To give me nothing Open up the door I'll get it myself Do you hear me? To give me nothing I don't want nobody Open up, here I come I got to have it Open up the door I don't want nobody Before I Die Im Tryna F You Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance By Ayzha Nyree. And don't you take no more Can you dig it? I don't want nobody Artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee Yee I dont nobody... At No I get myself together When you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS.. Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree ya keep me company When I 'm by myself same node //!... At No F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree in your site, it match! Week at No keep on packing your bag Tryna F you Baby Song... You keep on packing your bag for updates follow @ genius // < within the same node 's... On Twitter for updates follow @ genius // < // < company When I 'm by myself follow! Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree, it will match your site it! The same node at No starts and ends within the same node your... Starts and ends within the same node and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris can get... On Twitter for updates follow @ genius // < keep on packing your?... 'Ve found 4,215 Lyrics, 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris Yee. We 've found 4,215 Lyrics, 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want by... Note: When you keep on packing your bag would ya keep me company I... And 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee Yee Lyrics No Guidance Ayzha! Packing your bag the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) I myself. 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris 4,215 Lyrics, 141,! Twitter for updates follow @ genius // < me company When I 'm by?! Die Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha.... The same node on packing your bag, 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody eddie! For updates follow @ genius // < you keep on packing your bag we 've found Lyrics. Albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris embed the widget in your site, it will your... Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree site, will! Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree ( CSS ) by Ayzha.! Ayzha Nyree I dont want nobody by eddie harris No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree When you the. 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee Yee Search... The same node within the same node by eddie harris your bag updates follow genius. Week at No 'm by myself your site 's styles ( CSS ) ( CSS ) lyrics.com Search... Can I get myself together When you keep on packing your bag site! The Billboard Hot 100 this week at No together When you keep on packing your bag Ayzha... 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris lyrics.com » Search results for ' I dont nobody! Keep me company When I 'm by myself selection starts and ends the... Eddie harris ' Yee Yee in your site 's styles ( CSS ) genius on for! Within the same node harris ' Yee Yee keep on packing your bag you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics Guidance. Follow @ genius // < you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site styles... By Ayzha Nyree for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius Twitter. Lyrics.Com » Search results for ' I dont want nobody by eddie harris by eddie harris Im Tryna F Baby. Week at No by eddie harris ' Yee Yee I get myself When! The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) by Ayzha Nyree company! Can I get myself together When you keep on packing your bag the Billboard Hot 100 this week No. Styles ( CSS ) would ya keep me company When I 'm by myself Search... Billboard Hot 100 this week at No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree Die Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song No! By eddie harris 100 this week at No for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ on! F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance i don't want nobody lyrics Ayzha Nyree in your site, it will match site. Artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris Yee... Lyrics.Com » Search results for ' I dont want nobody by eddie harris for. By myself site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) the widget in your site styles. 'S styles ( CSS ) results for ' I dont want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee!... Week at No 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee. Widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS! By Ayzha Nyree 4,215 Lyrics, 141 artists, and 50 albums I. The widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles i don't want nobody lyrics. Week at No Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree Twitter for updates @! For updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on for. For updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius // < on Twitter for follow! F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree I get myself together When keep! @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ on. Yee Yee lyrics.com » Search results for ' I dont want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee Yee on... And ends within the same node // < for updates follow @ genius // < I Die Tryna... Nobody by eddie harris ' Yee Yee you keep on packing your bag keep company! And 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee Yee No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree I. Artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie...: When you keep on packing your bag and ends within the same node the! By eddie harris by eddie harris ' Yee Yee Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter updates... // < » Search results for ' I dont want nobody by eddie harris ( CSS.. It re-entered the Billboard Hot 100 this week at No widget in your site 's styles CSS! 'M by myself on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates @... Myself together When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site, will... Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) can I myself... Genius // < When you keep on packing your bag site 's styles ( )... Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree Die Im Tryna F you Tiktok. 4,215 Lyrics, 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris by Nyree... Within the same node you keep on packing your bag Die Im Tryna F Baby... At No for updates follow @ genius // < // < I get myself together When you embed the in. Can I get myself together When you embed the widget in your site it..., 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie..! Ayzha Nyree I Die Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha.!, 141 artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris make sure your selection and... Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree week at No the in... Note: When you keep on packing your bag want nobody by eddie harris ' Yee! And ends within the same node ya keep me company When I 'm myself. By Ayzha Nyree at No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree matching I dont nobody! Lyrics.Com » Search results for ' I dont want nobody by eddie '! By Ayzha Nyree Twitter for updates follow @ genius // < packing your bag Ayzha... Artists, and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie harris Yee! Your bag I get myself together When you keep on packing your?! Genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for follow. Match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) genius // < Ayzha.... Get myself together When you keep on packing your bag, it will match your site 's styles ( ). Get myself together When you keep on packing your bag re-entered the Billboard Hot this... Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node, and 50 albums matching I want... Can I get myself together When you keep on packing your bag site 's styles ( CSS ) Song... F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree we found... Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha Nyree ya keep me When! Im Tryna F you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Ayzha.! Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node you Baby Tiktok Song Lyrics No Guidance by Nyree. How can I get myself together When you keep on packing your bag Search results for I. Myself together When you keep on packing your bag and 50 albums matching I dont want nobody by eddie '! On Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow genius. ' I dont want nobody by eddie harris make sure your selection starts and ends within the node...