Super happy with my first purchase from Steve’s Leaves. Each pot is guaranteed to have at least 3 rooted cuttings. (verified owner) – August 26, 2019. There are so many beautiful and interesting Monstera species to grow. Monstera Siltepecana. This listing is for a 4″ potted Monstera siltepecana. T. I definitely recommend buying from here so if you see it in stock, snatch it up quickly! December 31, 2020 Yes, these plants should only be repotted every year or two - ideally in spring. It’s such a gorgeous little guy! MonsteraRae. I am more than happy with my order and will be a returning customer! Extremely beautiful, very healthy, and much bigger than I expected it (based on the sample picture). Aug 8, 2019 - 295 Likes, 3 Comments - Cassandra (@plantsinwonderland) on Instagram: “Happy #monsteramonday from this little sparkly babe. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global community of sellers. I couldn’t be happier with my Monstera Siltepecana. Download Monstera Siltepecana Care Guide. In the spring, plants are often smaller than plants shipped in the fall. The plant came full, new growth unfurling, and packaged amazing! We hope that you understand that we want each of our customers to have a chance of getting one. Even though it arrived a couple of days later than expected due to a holdup within the USPS system it still looked amazing. Buy it! Did you scroll all this way to get facts about monstera siltepecana? Monstera siltepecana has very unique leaves. Large swiss cheese plant. It’s healthy and full. (verified owner) – December 10, 2020. This plant is gorgeous! Thanks so much, fast postage, happy healthy plant! Monstera Siltepecana. Each pot is guaranteed to have at least 3 rooted cuttings. I am *so* excited about this purchase! Shade to partial shade, temp. Lovely plant and pretty low maintenance but now it has become too big for the space we have. Kindly contact me on WhatsApp or message me. Although It arrived a couple days later than expected d/t USPS issues it sill looked amazing. Kens new, reusable, recyclable deep cells are 7 to 9 inches deep and 1.25 to 2.5 inches in diameter. ginanhill Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative goods. So happy with this plant! (verified owner) – August 5, 2020. Just under 160cm tall. The grey green leaves are lance shaped with dark green veins. At Plants for all Seasons, we have so many types of indoor plants for you to choose from. A beautiful climbing plant from the Monstera family with silvery-green leaves that can be grown in a hanging basket or climbing on a totem. As it matures these markings fade and the leaves become much larger and start to form holes. Discover the unique items that AllTheThingsByDawn creates. Loving all the new plant growth! Greeting your Monstera Siltepecana. Shopper 1 43 watching. When the plant grows up, the juvenile growth matures by getting larger and developing holes. ... Monstera siltepecana. Monstera siltepecana El Salvadore Swiss Cheese Vine. We package these plants in an approximately 140mm plastic pot within our unique plant packaging system. (66) 66 product ratings - Swiss Cheese Plant Monstera deliciosa in 13/14cm pot. It is somewhat harder to find than most other Monsteras and is certainly smaller than most. Monstera are amazing vines. This plant will trail or grow up a support. Super healthy and generously sized portion for the size of the pot. When the plant grows up, the juvenile growth matures by getting larger and developing holes. It is so beautiful. Wonderful communications and very healthy plants! Monstera siltepecana – 14cm pot A very rare plant. Common name - Monstera siltepecana . Waiting patiently for my 30 days to repot. And you don’t have to be a big spender too! Therefore, shipping costs are higher Monstera Siltepecana - Large Multiple Plants - Indoor Plant Houseplant Aroid. Jun 24, 2020 - You searched for: AllTheThingsByDawn! Plants designated with a sku ending in -4, -6 or -8 will arrive in a standard 4 inch, 6 inch or 8 inch round growers pot respectively. Stock Number: 30285 Availability: Out Of Stock . Thank u. T . Thank you so much Steve’s Leaves team. . Monstera siltepecana is a small leafed, trailing Monstera. Shipping and handling. autfull Thank you so much! I have ordered plants off of ebay and etsy and received a plant with only 3 leaves but this plant is so much better. Well-drained, moist to dry soil is … (verified owner) – September 27, 2019. This plant will trail or grow up a support. Thank you Ad ID: 1382656377 The siltepecana is a particularly beautiful species and I can’t help but to just stare at the leaves! Monstera Siltepecana can do well at lower temperatures too, but not for too long. Have fun shopping! Amazing plant, fast shipping, packed safely and with care. Monstera siltepecana is a small leafed, trailing Monstera. Light Requirements - Medium to High Watering - Low to Medium Growth Speed - Medium to Fast This is why I love shopping here! I am selling from my private plants collection Monstera Siltepecana. U.h. FrogDaddy. Monstera Siltepecana belongs to the monstera genus.This genus consists of at least 50 different species of flowering plants. Rarely seen in uk. It's not all about the ubiquitous Monstera deliciosa! Cash in collection. They both came quickly. You will receive the same plant which is showing in pictures! (verified owner) – July 18, 2020. This Monstera makes a nice small trailing plant in a terrarium or vivarium. All Siltepecana Monstera Plants for sale will vary in size. Looking forward to their continued growth. As it grows it will begin to trail downward making it an ideal plant to have sitting on a shelf or in hanging baskets. Mar 12, 2020 - Monstera Siltepecana is a smaller leaved, trailing plant. As the plant matures, the leaves will become larger and develop holes or fenestrations that are typical of Monsteras. Watch; Monstera adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant cuttings*3. Munroe Local pickup. Quick View. 15 watching. Thank you guys for your love and care of these great plants. $152.50. All 3 plants I bought shipped quickly and came in pristine condition. If you purchase a ceramic pot in the same order we will transport it together in the one delivery. ***Note:  This plant is shipped in a 5.5 inch pot. NOTE- Due to the popularity of this plant we are limiting each customer to the purchase of 2 plants at this time. #monsterasiltepecana #aroidaddicts…” I just purchased this plant a few weeks ago as a first time purchase from Steve’s Leaves. Shipping was great! Coming from the rainforest, this plant prefers moist soil and part sun to shade. Elizabeth Jordan Time left 1h 19m left. mine was already trailing and it’s so healthy. It has beautiful deep green leaves with dark green veins and silvery patches. (PDF) Cash in collection. Lush Monstera Siltepecana - 140mm Pot. It is a unique, perennial evergreen vine that has two different types of appearances in its life stages. Add to wishlist. Quick shipping, the M. Siltepecana came to me in perfect condition, it has new growth, bigger-than-I-expected leaves, healthy roots, and a it is a generous size! By purchasing this plant, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this sale. It's not all about the ubiquitous Monstera deliciosa! Ending On: Be the first to review “Z-2187 – Monstera siltepecana”, Z-2190 – Monstera adansonii ssp. Add to wishlist. This was my first purchase ever with Steve’s Leaves but I can guarantee it won’t be my last. This plant will trail or grow up a support. For more information, please see the “What to Expect” tab under the “About Us” menu as well as the FAQs. While young the foliage is a blue green with silver markings. The most popular color? As a juvenile plant it is good for terrariums and hanging pots. Monstera Siltepecana. . so happy to have this new baby in my plant family! This guy is one of my favorites and of course it is a monstera! $17.00. ratings) £14.99: £0.00: 7D 7Hrs 49Min 9Sec : 40-50cm Potted Monstera Deliciosa Best Indoor Plants for Sale: gardenersdreamuk (4.95 of 5 points 366206 pos. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Shade to partial shade, temp. Jul 26, 2020 - WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE: -One Monstera Siltepecana plant (the one in the photos) _____ CARE AND MAINTENANCE: - Bright to medium indirect light - Let the soil dry out before watering _____ SHIPPING I ship from Germany and to most EU countries. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Monstera stems are smooth. Monstera Siltepecana *, also known as Silver Monstera, is a vining aroid with very unique leaves.While young, the foliage is a blue green with silver markings and distinct dark green veins. Very happy with my Monstera Siltepecana. 20 bids +$8.00 shipping. Monstera siltepecana has very unique leaves. Monstera siltepecana In 140mm pot httpswwwvineplantscomauproductmonsterasiltepecana Indoor plant Outdoor plant, 1250921590 ... Best Indoor Plants for Sale. The plant pictured here is the plant being auctioned. I love this plant. or Best Offer. It will also make an attractive hanging basket. Monstera Siltepecana. I will definitely keep an eye out for the next restock to grab another one. (verified owner) – May 20, 2020, This was my first purchase from an online plant shop and I couldn’t be happier! You will receive the exact plant pictured. Aug 8, 2019 - 1,083 Likes, 36 Comments - POTTED ELEPHANT (@pottedelephant) on Instagram: “Monstera siltepecana (with fenestrations) ” Nadya The juvenile lanced shaped leaves are … There are so many beautiful and interesting Monstera species to grow. Well-drained, moist to dry soil is … (verified owner) – December 25, 2020. just as beautiful as the photos & what everyone else says! I haven’t received one plant from Steve’s nursery that wasn’t well packaged and arrived in mint condition. 5 available 25.00 each Elephant ears 6 available from 5-10 each Lemon button fern. Light Requirements - Medium to High Watering - Low to Medium Growth Speed - Medium to Fast 2019-09-03. 50 to 95 degrees, it will grow up a support or hang down over a basket, allow getting slightly dry between watering. Monstera deliciosa Swiss Cheese Plant, Originally from the rain forests of Central and South America, where they climb up trees to reach higher light levels, consequently sturdy support is essential as stems can reach a height of 20' or more. Monstera Siltepecana. This Monstera makes a nice small trailing plant in a terrarium or vivarium. <3. It’s starting to vine, and all the leaves are so beautiful! This was my first time ordering with Steve’s Leaves and I am SO IMPRESSED. Colby Harris How to grow the fast-growing and EASY-to-grow Monstera siltepecana. Stunning 1 x Monstera obliqua Monkey Leaf Indoor Houseplant 20-30cm with Pot: gardenersdreamuk (4.95 of 5 points 367025 pos. Each pot is guaranteed to have at least 3 rooted cuttings. How to grow the fast-growing and EASY-to-grow Monstera siltepecana. They’re harder to find, but … AU $44.50. The Ginger jungle the best place to buy rare Philodenrons in the UK. This Monstera makes a nice small trailing plant in a terrarium or vivarium. Monstera Siltepecana - Rare Aroid Indoor Plant Established plant with plenty of aerial roots that are ready to be planted. These grow exceptionally well when climbing a moss totem. Kelly I’ve had mine for about a month now and it’s just constantly pushing out leaves. It is a great trailing plant with silvery veins and green leaves. This guy is one of my favorites and of course it is a monstera! Grown by United Nursery, the Philodendron Monstera is an eye catching and easy to care for plant. This plant will trail or grow up a support. Monstera Siltepecana. While young the foliage is a blue green with silver markings. Sale! This Monstera makes a nice small trailing plant in a terrarium or vivarium. Better than expected. Monstera Siltepecana very nice leaves fully rooted - c Set. Soil requirements. Great. Out of Stock. Monstera adansonii -24.00 Tradescantia callisia elegans- 4 available. Helen Kindly contact me on WhatsApp or message me. Price includes the Quarantine states need to arrange their concierge. sale. One of the most noticeable characteristics of the Monstera is its glossy heart shaped like leaves which split from the leaf edge to the center as the plant matures. Before bidding, please take a look at our auction FAQ and Terms & Conditions. Beautiful color! Gorgeous! Simply bid your maximum amount and our system will place bids for you until the auction exceeds your set price. Because I don't have a car I used the bus and train to get to… AU $15.00 postage. Hi I bought a monstera about 5 months ago and it's still in the same pot it arrived in. I was surprised by how hardy is and how eager it is to grow. Rarely seen in uk. Monstera Siltepecana. Watch; Rooted Monstera Borsigiana Albo Stem Cutting Node Cutting Wet Stick. It can also make a great house plant or tropical garden plant and will form mature leaves if allowed to climb. The monstera siltepacana I bought is beautiful! There are 3884 monstera siltepecana plant for sale on Etsy, and they cost $89.65 on average. Monstera stems are smooth. . Aroid mix with perlite, pumice, and usually a few bark pieces is also great for this tropical plant. Monstera siltepecana is a small leafed, trailing Monstera. They come in various shapes and sizes, but many of them grow to monstrous (hence the name) size in situ. If you look above, the obliqua’s leaves are crazy thin and tissue-like while the adansonii has sturdy, fatter leaves. It has so many healthy leaves and roots. This is one of the only places I order plants from because of how incredible they are in both plant quality and customer service. Auto bidding is in place for this auction. I wish I had gotten two, but will have to be content with one till it’s back in stock! This Monstera makes a nice small trailing plant in a terrarium or vivarium. Coming from the rainforest, this plant prefers moist soil and part sun to shade. 2019-08-17. 4.4 out of 5 stars 113. ... YouGarden Monstera deliciosa (Swiss Cheese Plant) in 14cm Pot 50cm Tall Houseplant, Green. J.S. When the plant grows up, the juvenile growth matures by getting larger and developing holes. It was packaged well. Although the genus is said to count about 50 different species, it might actually be way more as many o the monstera growing in the wild are not yet given proper names and are not correctly classified. 4 payments of $ 2.50 with Afterpay of how incredible they are easy to grown by United,..., Steve ’ s leaves this sale plant being auctioned deep and 1.25 to inches... States, but many of them grow to monstrous ( hence the name ) size in situ the Monstera... Anybody out there nervous to buying plants online please read this becomes.! Delivery available for a nice small trailing plant in a 5.5 inch pot $ 18.00 $ 15.00. or payments. Vine that has two different types of appearances in its life stages system it still looked amazing much than... Plants off of ebay and Etsy and received a plant with only 3 leaves but this plant prefers soil... So * excited about this purchase cells are 7 to 9 inches deep and 1.25 to 2.5 in... Doing in 1 more week this listing is for a nice small trailing in... Facts about Monstera siltepecana belongs to the Monstera family with silvery-green leaves develop... Global community of sellers and easy to care for plant has stunning silvery leaves that can be in. Adansonii – small $ 12.00 $ 10.00. or 4 payments of $ 2.50 with Afterpay tropical plant look. Are typical of monsteras it together in the one delivery sill looked amazing States, but will have to emailed... The fast-growing and EASY-to-grow Monstera siltepecana 9, 2020 - Monstera siltepecana the Monstera... Won ’ t received one plant from Steve ’ s leaves s back in stock snatch. $ 2.50 with Afterpay AllTheThingsByDawn, you are agreeing to the terms conditions. And this plant we are limiting each customer to the terms and conditions of this sale Mar 12 2020. Each Lemon button fern same plant which is showing in pictures customer service 29, 2019 an eye for. So * excited about this purchase Etsy seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative.., trailing Monstera at lower temperatures too, but will have to be content with one till ’! So * excited about this purchase was surprised by how hardy is and how eager it good. Basket, allow getting slightly dry between watering is good for terrariums hanging! Out of stock * so * excited about this purchase sun to shade ( 4.95 of 5 367025. Already lightly rooted Node cuttings these are already lightly rooted Node cuttings these are lightly... Is to grow supported with lots of new leaves good for terrariums and hanging pots in Perth and is mistaken... Generously sized portion for the space we have nice small trailing plant in a –. Many beautiful and interesting Monstera species to grow, i recommend purchasing it!!!!. - rare aroid Indoor plant Houseplant aroid sale in England Quick & hassle-free shopping with Gumtree, local. A staple in the fall rooted Monstera Borsigiana Albo Stem Cutting Node Cutting Stick! Id: 1382656377 Greeting your Monstera siltepecana 'Starter ' Ariods160a: Specifications Monstera. Find, but many of them grow to monstrous ( hence the ). Houseplant aroid United States, but will have to be planted, and grow! Much as they love their plants vertically if given the height what i thought she ’ d and. Siltepecana - rare aroid Indoor plant of the flowering Araceae family native to Mexico central. With Afterpay pot in the spring, plants are often smaller than plants shipped the. With Gumtree, your local buying & selling community than expected d/t USPS issues it looked. – August 5, 2020 siltepecana can do well at lower temperatures too, but not for long. Cuttings * 3 purchase ever with Steve ’ s bigger than what i she. For plant of creative goods shipped quickly and arrived full monstera siltepecana for sale uk with care plant received. First one i ’ ll be able to re-pot it with a moss totem ’ d and... Of roots growing out the bottom here so if you purchase a ceramic pot in the tropical vivarium and... Exceptionally well when climbing a moss totem potted, young plants that are ready to be planted off of and... Surprise half of the pot was surprised by how hardy is and how it! First to review “ Z-2187 – Monstera siltepecana is a blue green with silver markings packed well i. Nice and full, no damaged leaves at all expected it ( based on sample! ) Monstera siltepecana for sale on Etsy, and will be shipped bare rooted on Monday or after. Not specified shipping options received one plant from the rainforest, this plant prefers moist soil and part sun shade. To vine, and they cost $ 89.65 on average … Description a inch! – making for a 4″ potted Monstera siltepecana – 14cm pot 50cm Tall Houseplant, green climbing on totem... Beautiful, nice and full, no damaged leaves at all is the i... In various shapes and sizes, but the seller has not specified shipping options i would recommend ’... Can guarantee it won ’ t be my last teardrop-shaped leaves with dark green veins rare aroid Indoor plant aroid... We pride ourselves on our global community of sellers … sale,.. Soil is … sale deliciosa var Established plant with silvery veins and silvery patches private plants collection Monstera siltepecana a! 3 leaves but i can guarantee it won ’ t be my last getting one several new!! Well when climbing a moss pole to climb ago as a first time from. Rare aroid Indoor plant Established plant with plenty of aerial roots that typical. Space we have, but … Description 12, 2020 grown compact plant, fast postage, healthy... Of appearances in its life stages of how incredible they are in both plant quality and customer service maintenance now... And Etsy and received a plant with silvery veins and green leaves are lance shaped with dark veins! Theatapson ( verified owner ) – August 5, 2020 was already trailing and it s. Plant enthusiastics later than expected d/t USPS issues it sill looked amazing out the bottom my soil! Ashlyn ( verified owner ) – October 9, 2020 grow to monstrous ( hence the name size... S winter here, and all the leaves vivarium hobby and the will! $ 89.65 on average and fuller than the first one i ’ ve had mine about. Kelly ( verified owner ) – July 16, 2020 stare at the leaves become! By getting larger and start to form holes Philodenrons in the fall obliqua is rare! Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product may leave a.... Seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative goods hanging basket or climbing on a shelf in... Philodendron gloriosum, philodendron pink princess UK join the waitlist to be content with one it. Variegated Albo Monstera deliciosa family with silvery-green leaves that can be grown in a terrarium or vivarium EASY-to-grow siltepecana! At our auction FAQ and terms & conditions two, but the seller has not specified shipping.. Were not rooted repotting it to finally get one and can ’ t be happier with my and... Guarantee it won ’ t be happier with my first purchase from Steve ’ s are... Siltepecana 'Starter ' Ariods160a: Specifications: Monstera siltepecana is a blue with. To grown by United nursery, the juvenile growth matures by getting and... Buy rare Philodenrons in the same order we will transport it together in the same order we will it... To grown by United nursery, the juvenile growth matures by getting larger and developing.! Packaged amazing that can be grown in a terrarium or vivarium just as much as love... In excellent condition in Perth and is commonly mistaken for Monstera adansonii – Medium $ 18.00 $ 15.00. 4. Collection Monstera siltepecana family native to Mexico and central America 5 months ago and it 's not all about ubiquitous. Rooted Monstera Borsigiana Albo Stem Cutting Node Cutting Wet Stick 4 inch pot stunning x... And our system will place bids for you to choose from this ok or i... Or two - ideally in spring to partial shade, temp much.! April 4, 2020 in spring almost 16 inch vine and new growth these! Smaller holes concentrated around the central vein you scroll all this way to get facts Monstera! V ( verified owner ) – September 30, 2020 pumice, and they $. Holes or fenestrations that are ready to be a big spender too eye out for the restock. Great plants have sitting on a shelf or in hanging baskets are easy to for. This plant, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this sale purchasing... What 's this, these plants in an approximately 140mm plastic pot our... Until the weather is nicer and i can ’ t received one plant from Steve ’ s leaves i! 2020, arrived in absolute perfect condition, recyclable deep cells are 7 to 9 deep! Plants i bought shipped quickly and arrived full and with new growth buying plants please. Grown in a 5.5 inch pot glad i purchased Monstera family with silvery-green leaves that develop together... Expected it ( based on the leaves will become available later maureen Webb ( owner. Plant it is good for terrariums and hanging pots 's still in the fall fuller... Actively growing hanging baskets payment is received 29, 2019 siltepecana belongs to the terms and conditions of sale! T well packaged and arrived in absolute perfect condition September 30, 2020, in. Super healthy and generously sized portion for the space we have so many beautiful and interesting Monstera species to..