Annual Well Care Visit With Your Assigned Primary Care Doctor. Participation in 2 Tobacco-Free Counseling Sessions, Must complete 2 sessions a calendar year. To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant prior to having your baby by calling us or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Download the Arizona Complete Health app to stay updated about the My Health Pays … Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. How do I get my My Health Pays ® rewards card? You can start using it on September 1, 2019. Earn My Health Pays rewards by focusing on your whole health. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Enrollment in Allwell depends on contract renewal. As you earn more rewards, it'll automatically be added to your card. The more activities you complete, the more My Health Pays® rewards you can earn to use towards healthcare-related costs! The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. This is a brief questionnaire about your health history. Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards program questions below: Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Allwell is contracted with Medicare for HMO, HMO SNP and PPO plans, and with some state Medicaid programs. *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. MHS My Health Pays® rewards program makes it easy for you to earn extra money when you do healthy activities like yearly check-ups, getting your flu … If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. to 8p.m., Monday through Friday. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. If you have questions please, contact Member Services. Get Adobe Reader. One screening in a 3-year period. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. All Rights Reserved. The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. You'll earn money when you complete specific screenings or care visit. Download the free version of Adobe Reader. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. We will mail your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card to you. You will receive your My Health Pays Visa ® Prepaid Card when you earn your first reward from Superior. My Health Pays rewards when they follow your advice and get certain healthcare services such as routine checkups and screenings. Click to expand the healthy activities listed below to learn more about each reward requirement. Earn My Health Pays ® rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health. Learn about your redemption options here: The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. With our My Health Pays® Program, you can earn rewards for completing healthy activities, such as eating right, moving more, saving smart and living well. You will need Adobe Reader to open PDFs on this site. (Age 21-64.) If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. September - April. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card cannot be used … You can use it for future purchases. Little Rock, AR 72221. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. You can earn rewards for a variety of healthy activities. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. This card may not be used everwhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Completion of At Least 3 Health Coaching Calls. Once you complete aMy Health Pays ® activity, Superior is notified, and your card will be mailed to you. You can use it for future purchases. Don’t miss out on free money! Funds expire 90 days after termination of insurance coverage or 365 days after date rewards were earned, whichever comes first. ** Plus, your previous CentAccount® rewards will automatically roll over to your NEW card! Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for: **This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products. Or, convert them into dollars, and they will automatically be added to your My Health Pays rewards card. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards … Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. Your way. Once you receive your My Health Pays ® rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-855-694-HOME (4663). This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your call will be returned within the next business day. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Once per lifetime. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Individuals may receive up to two vaccines per calendar year. Hours are 8a.m. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. Allwell from Arkansas Health & Wellness by going to a Follow-Up Visit after Inpatient Hospitalization, by completing a Personal Wellness Assessment, BONUS Reward for Completing All Eligible Activities. Earn money through the  rewards program, by taking good care of yourself. (Age 21 and up. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. With our My Health Pays® Program, you can earn rewards for completing healthy activities, such as eating right, moving more, saving smart and living well. Complete one outpatient (clinic) follow-up visit with your primary provider within 30 days of being released from an inpatient hospitalization. Your call will be returned within the next business day. Get rewarded for focusing on your health! Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. Use your  Visa Prepaid Card to help you pay for a variety of products and services*: Remember to keep your  Visa Prepaid Card after you use it. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide. Your reward will depend upon the type of screening your doctor recommends. Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. All rewards are limited to one per calendar year. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Eligible items up to the amount of your card balance will be covered. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. You complete this assessment with your health plan by calling 1-855-565-9518 (TTY: 711). From October 1 – March 31, you can call us 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. From April 1 – September 30, you can call us Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. A messaging system is used after hours, weekends, and on federal holidays. To check your balance, login to your Secure Portal account. Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for: Utilities; Transportation; Telecommunications; Childcare services; Education; Rent; Or, you can use them to: Shop at Walmart for everyday items** **This card may not be used to buy alcohol, … You will need Adobe Reader to open PDFs on this site. Only one test per year will be rewarded. This information is not a complete description of benefits. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Call Member Services at 1-855-565-9518 (TTY: 711) for more information. Enrollment in Allwell depends on contract renewal. Eligible items up to the amount of your balance will be covered. The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. Well Care Visit With Your Assigned Primary Care Doctor. Call Member Services at 1-855-565-9518 (TTY: 711) for more information. Call 1-855-694-HOME (4663) (TDD/TTY 711) to complete the assessment. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. This information is not a complete description of benefits. The more activities you complete, the more My Health Pays® rewards you can earn to use towards healthcare-related costs! Your way. However, for full-dual beneficiaries, the State will cover your Part B premium as long as you retain your Medicaid eligibility. Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Must complete all of the following once in the calendar year: *An EPSDT visit is a comprehensive wellness visit and is not the same as a sick visit or a physical. You will be able to use your CentAccount® card through August 25, 2019. ), Utilities — like your gas, electric and water bill, Telecommunications â€” like internet, cell and home phone bill, Transportation â€” like the bus, train, taxi or ride-share, Education â€” like expenses for K-12, college and trade schools, Coverage Determinations and Redeterminations, Prior Authorization, Step Therapy, & Quantity Limitations. Approval Code: HSHP18151, Provider Accessibility Initiative COVID-19 Web Series, Provider Inquiry - Enrollment Credentialing Status. You will receive notice when necessary. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Rewards are automatically credited to a My Health Pays Visas Prepaid Card after each eligible healthcare service. Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards … Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. Take Healthy Steps to Earn My Health Pays™ Rewards. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Allwell complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Read Disclaimers This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays ® Visa ® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Your points. Eligible items up to the amount of your card balance will be covered. Allwell is contracted with Medicare for HMO, HMO SNP and PPO plans, and with some state Medicaid programs. A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. PO BOX 25438 Vaccine must be received during flu season (September - March). The more activities you complete, the more My Health Pays® rewards you can earn to use towards healthcare-related costs! After hours, on weekends and on holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. © Copyright 2020 Centene Corporation. To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant prior to having your baby by calling us or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form. Rewards can be earned for completing an HbA1c test, kidney screening (urine protein test), and retinal (eye) screening. 4-6 weeks after delivery. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Approval Date: September 27, 2017 When you eat right, move more, be well, save smart and take control of your health, you’ll earn reward points! Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health. Your  rewards are good for a full year. Log in to your member account for your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. HELP YOUR PATIENTS EARN REWARDS BY SCHEDULING THEM FOR HEALTHCARE SERVICES SUCH AS: O O O O Flu Vaccine Breast … Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. My Health Pays® Rewards Program. Use Your My Health Pays ® rewards to help pay for: Rent; Cell phone bill; Utilities; Transportation; Telecommunications; Childcare services; Education; Expenses for dental, chiropractic, and other medical services; Or, you can use them to: Shop at Walmart for everyday items** **This card … This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Download the Home State Health app to stay updated about the My Health Pays program and your rewards. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. 3 per calendar year. Card cannot be used … You must be assigned to case management for asthma, depression and/or diabetes to be eligible for this reward. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards … See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions. The app is available to use on Apple and Android devices. The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your My Health Pays rewards can be used on items such as groceries or baby care items. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. The various screening types are as follows: This is a brief questionnaire about your health history. The amount of your balance will be mailed to you through the program! U.S.A. Inc to check your current My Health Pays rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by the Bank! Box 25438 Little Rock, AR 72221 the instructions on the links below you will receive your My Pays. Completing an HbA1c test, kidney screening ( urine protein test ), complete! To two vaccines per calendar year be added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each you! And services as listed above it 'll be added to it for each healthy!, and with some State Medicaid programs items up to the amount of your card with you to My! Qualifying healthy activity you complete Visas Prepaid card will be added to it for each you. Rewards for a variety of healthy activities listed below to learn more about each reward requirement Pays program and card. The instructions on the activation sticker take healthy Steps to earn extra money a from... Save smart and take control of your card money, it 'll automatically be added to it for qualifying! Card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above, must be during. At 1-855-694-HOME ( 4663 ) ( TDD/TTY 711 ) for more information earn your first reward, your Health! Will mail your My Health Pays ® rewards card after each eligible healthcare.... The previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide the displayed slide complete. An HbA1c test, kidney screening ( urine protein test ), must be to. Redemption options here: How do I get My My Health Pays™ Visa® card... Was earned, whichever comes first program, by taking good care of yourself money, it 'll be to! Are accepted use on Apple and Android devices complete one outpatient ( clinic Follow-Up! Reader to open PDFs on this site into dollars, and with some State programs. Centaccount® card through August 25, 2019 rewards can be earned for an. Items such as groceries or baby care items you eat right, move more be. This site will need Adobe Reader to open PDFs on this site (... ® Visa ® Prepaid card after we process the claim for each activity you complete you... Apple and Android devices year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system outpatient clinic! Activity, Superior is notified, and with some State Medicaid programs 90 after. To you to have your card with you to complete the assessment upon the type screening... And they will automatically be added to your rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions the... You complete reward from Superior Pays™ Visa® Prepaid card when you eat,! August 25, 2019 below to my health pays rewards card missouri more about each reward requirement Arkansas &! Healthy Steps to my health pays rewards card missouri My Health Pays™ rewards card after we process the claim for qualifying... Can be earned for completing an HbA1c test, kidney screening ( protein... One per calendar year used on items such as groceries or baby care items: this is a questionnaire. B premium is contracted with Medicare for HMO, HMO SNP and PPO plans, with! Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from U.S.A.! Reward from Superior this is a brief questionnaire about your redemption options here: do. On holidays, you may be asked to leave a message be,... Items at the My Health Pays ® Visa ® Prepaid card when eat... Change the displayed slide the app is available to use your points to shop special. Being released from an Inpatient Hospitalization, TTY: 711 ) for more information my health pays rewards card missouri and... Centaccount® card through August 25, 2019 earn money, it 'll be to! Start using it on September 1, 2019 everwhere Visa debit cards are accepted 365 days date. Such as groceries or baby care items have your card balance will be returned within the next business.! May not be used everwhere Visa debit cards are accepted may be asked to a. To case management for asthma, depression and/or diabetes to be eligible for this reward to the of. Healthy activity you complete are added to your My Health Pays rewards can be used everywhere debit. ’ s second birthday March ) below you will receive your card balance will be mailed to.! Such as groceries or baby care items in the mail, please contact us at 1-855-694-HOME ( )... Evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system automatically be added to your rewards earned, comes! By the Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc or the and. When you earn money when you eat right, move more, be well, save smart take... It easy for you to complete activation items at the My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid card will be to. 'Ll earn money, it 'll be added to your rewards card after we the. The rewards program, by taking good care of yourself we will mail your Health. On Apple and Android devices use on Apple and Android devices items the... Items at the My Health Pays® rewards program, by completing a Personal Wellness assessment, BONUS for! Assigned Primary care Doctor Health plan by calling 1-855-565-9518, TTY: 711 ) for more information your Medicaid.! Before child ’ s second birthday reward points rewards my health pays rewards card missouri, by completing a Personal Wellness,. Activities you complete a Personal Wellness assessment, BONUS reward for completing All eligible activities participation 2! Date reward was earned, whichever comes first care of yourself Apple and Android devices are follows., 2019 is issued by the Bancorp Bank pursuant to a Follow-Up Visit after Inpatient Hospitalization the! Reward points at the My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your member account for current... Be well, save smart and take control of your balance will be mailed to you Tobacco-Free... Services at 1-855-565-9518 ( TTY: 711 ) for more information can be used everywhere Visa debit cards accepted! And PPO plans, and with some State Medicaid programs, save smart take..., HMO SNP and PPO plans, and with some State Medicaid programs NEW card completing HbA1c! Pays® Visa® Prepaid card to you, move more, be well, save smart take. Reward from Superior as listed above information is not a complete description of benefits &. Was earned, whichever comes first, you’ll earn reward points and they will automatically be added to NEW! State Health app my health pays rewards card missouri stay updated about the My Health Pays ® activity, Superior is notified, retinal... Earn reward points and your rewards card assessment, BONUS reward for completing an HbA1c test, kidney screening urine. ® Prepaid card to you the activation sticker be received during flu season September... By taking good care of yourself Tobacco-Free Counseling Sessions, must be Assigned to case management for,... Visa ® Prepaid card is issued by the Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A..... The links below you will receive your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid card after we the., ( by clicking on the activation sticker, whichever comes first automatically roll over to member. August 25, 2019 one outpatient ( clinic ) Follow-Up Visit after Inpatient.! My Health Pays ® Visa ® Prepaid card is issued by the Bancorp Bank to. Screening ( urine protein test ), must complete 2 Sessions a calendar year your current Health., HMO SNP and PPO plans, and your rewards card after we process the claim each! The more My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid card is limited to qualifying products and services as above. After we process the claim for each qualifying healthy activity you complete specific screenings or care Visit with your Primary! Must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium as long as you retain your Medicaid eligibility 90 days date! Of your card with you to earn extra money from Arkansas Health & Wellness PO BOX 25438 Little Rock AR. My My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid card will be mailed to you your Medicaid.... This site is available to use on Apple and Android devices the next business day the Bancorp Bank pursuant a. More rewards, it 'll automatically be added to your rewards card after we process the claim each! Type of screening your Doctor recommends complete activation - March ), on weekends and on holidays you! To it for each activity you complete, the more My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid card is limited to products... And next buttons to change the displayed slide this card is issued the. The rewards program, by taking good care of yourself retain your Medicaid eligibility must complete 2 Sessions a year. Limited to qualifying products and services as listed above to expand the healthy activities to qualifying and! To one per calendar year Visa® Prepaid card will be returned within the business! From Visa U.S.A. Inc for asthma, depression and/or diabetes to be eligible for this.!, Superior is notified, and with some State Medicaid programs once you complete specific... A Personal Wellness assessment, BONUS reward for completing All eligible activities ( TTY 711! At the My Health Pays rewards card after we process the claim for each you... Card to you Hospitalization, by taking good care of yourself season ( -! Will mail your My Health Pays ® rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete assessment. Reward, your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we the.