Remilia has been a long-time favorite Touhou character of mine, so I’m excited to be talking about her and Sakuya with everyone! Platform(s): Nintendo Switch™ Poison Control. Versandt und verkauft von Amazon. Seattle-based Camouflaj developed the game and Click here to sign up. Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4™) Standard Edition & Combat Shell Set USD $99.99 was USD $114.98. Add to Cart. Release Date: Coming Early 2021. Poison Control will have both a digital and physical release. Dezember 2020. 4,3 von 5 Sternen 8. Let me start off with a confession. One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account. PlayStation 4. 4,8 von 5 Sternen 181. Add to Cart. School is back in session! 1 Produktbewertung 1 Produktbewertungen - Touhou Genso Rondo Bullet Ballet von NIS America | Game | Zustand sehr gut. PlayStation 4. With, SNK HEROINES TAG TEAM FRENZY - MISSX DLC & FUNCTIONALITY PATCH UPDATE, What’s New In The Caligula Effect: Overdose. Well, they sure are pretty. Read More . EUR 12,35. NIS America kündigt Fallen Legion Revenants für Switch und PS4 an. Add to Cart. If you have a pre-order in place for a game or item of merchandise released in 2021, your order will be safely held until we are able to ship to you. Add to Cart. PlayStation 4. View as Grid List. ... 04 Aug . NISA's Tips & Tricks: Touhou Genso Rondo Bullet Ballet (Part 5), NISA's Tips & Tricks - Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet (Part 4), NISA's Tips & Tricks - Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet (Part 3), NISA's Tips & Tricks - Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet (Part 2), NISA New Year Nintendo eShop Sale (12/23 - 1/10). The official place to find trailers, Twitch streams, and other fun video content from NIS America, Inc. — the prinniest publisher of games and anime in the Western Hemisphere. 18 Apr . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Preisvergleich für NIS America PS/4-Spiele mit Tests. 15,59 € Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (PS4) NIS America. But wait! Check out the games that are affected by this price drop, dood! Official store of NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products. PlayStation 4. Check it out now, dood, or you'll bite the dust when you are put up against the best! There are only a couple of titles eligible on 3DS, but there are a bunch for Switch, including Disgaea titles, Langrisser I & II, The Alliance Alive HD Remastered, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, and plenty more. Games (EU) Home / Games / Europe. R-Type Final 2 Limited Edition (PS4™) Available 2021 . Platform Genre . Platform . Check it, dood. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. PEGI Rating . 2 Angebote ab 37,32 € Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (PS4) OTHER ADULT… 4,6 von 5 Sternen 69. PlayStation 4. Trails of Cold Steel IV - Character Trailer (PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC) (EU ... Top 10 BEST Switch Games! It’s building up to be a Danganronpa-filled year, and we’re kicking it off now with the games that started it all, dood! Haben Sie eine Frage? 4,1 von 5 Sternen 21. Mehr erfahren. Sort by . Items per page . SAVE BIG WITH THE GAMES UNDER $20 SALE ON PSN! North America Europe Anime News . Release Date (EU): 04/16/2021. 4,6 von 5 Sternen 64. PSNProfiles is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation in any way © 2020 Gaming Profiles Ltd Skip to Content ... (PS4™) Standard Edition & Combat Shell Set USD $99.99 was USD $114.98. Add to Cart. 18 April Admin Games Comment(s) NIS America recently learned that a small portion of users are experiencing issues with our title, The Silver Case for PS4. PlayStation 4. 20,33 € Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far (PS4) Square Enix. Save Big With Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals. Pram's Wishlist Search. Compare. € für den guten Zweck . Of course, we know the game’s physical delay is disappointing, so we cooked up a neato unboxing video with behind-the-box insights from our awesome designer, Shane, and project coordinator, Coco, to help make the wait more bearable! Official store of NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products. Official store of NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products. Today’s the day you can join the war, dood! 28,89 € Nur noch 16 auf Lager. Page. 4,9 von 5 Sternen 20. Alle; gamescom; Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) EGX Berlin; BlizzCon; Friendly Fire – Streaming-Event sammelt über 1 Mio. NIS America. 21 Jul . If you have a pre-o.....Read More » Sign up to the EU Prinny Bomb for news, offers and updates! NIS America. I am absolutely terrible at fighting games. That wraps it up for NIS America games coming to Switch, but we’l be sure to update about any further news or reveals coming from NISA in the near future. Platform(s): Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, PC. Descubre todos los juegos de nis america y algunas curiosidades. turns out NIS America underestimated the work it would take to make the game play smoothly on PC, and have once more pushed the release to an undetermined later date. 20. Kostenloser Versand. 52,63 € Sakura Wars Launch Edition (PS4) Atlus. Add to Cart. © 2019 NIS America, INC. All rights reserved. Add to Cart. NIS America recently learned that a small portion of users are experiencing issues with our title, The Silver Case for PS4. Compare. Okay, guys. Toda la información sobre la compañia nis america. Diesen Artikel kaufen und 90 Tage unbegrenzt Musik streamen.Sie erhalten eine E-Mail mit Details nach Kauf. 12:19. Epic Games Store – Feiertagsangebote bringen nächstes kostenloses Spiel. PREORDER . Catch Hot Summer Deals at … 45 items . Erscheinungsjahr: 2016 . Home / Games / North America. PlayStation 4. PlayStation 4. Skip to Content ... (PS4™) USD $49.99. I am absolutely terrible at fighting games. Read More . Let me start off with a confession. 19,49 € Samurai Shodown [Playstation 4] Focus Home Interactive. I swear I have some good tips for, Today’s the day you can join the war, dood! void tRrLM; //Void Terrarium Limited Edition Sony PS4 Rollenspiel … This is Jupy and I am here to announce that, Okay, guys. 4,3 von 5 Sternen 20. 24. Bedingungen gelten. Lieferung an Abholstation. 4,8 von 5 Sternen 107. Add to Cart. Hi everyone! This week, we’ll be showing some gameplay of Marisa Kirisame & Alice Margatroid! Dieser Artikel: Disgaea 1 Complete (PS4) von NIS America PlayStation 4 20,85 € Nur noch 9 auf Lager. R-Type Final 2 sees a new threat from the Bydo, who continues to evolve. Plattform: Sony PlayStation 4. Learn about NIS America, and find games, reviews, previews, cheats and more for games by NIS America at GameSpot. As the release of our newest heroine draws near, we wanted to give you a clear chart letting you know the time you will be able to download your newest belle of the brawl! Complete your NISA game collection today! Games . Official store of NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products. ©Team Shanghai Alice ©Mediascape Co., Ltd. / CUBETYPE. Jupy here to show off my two (best) Touhou gals in Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet: Remilia and Sakuya! 04 August Admin Comment(s) Just when you thought the deals couldn’t get hotter! If you’d like to watch the full NIS America press event, that can be found here. Nicobbq Recommended for you. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV. Welp. I swear I have some good tips for Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet, so don’t leave me now. PlayStation 4. The game will first launch in North America, followed by Europe and Australia. Herausgeber: NIS America. 4,7 von 5 Sternen 66. Add to Cart. Zuerst Preise vergleichen und dann sicher und günstig kaufen - bei PreisSuchmaschine.de NIS America. PlayStation 4 . 6. Verkauf durch , Lieferung durch Amazon Fulfillment. ;D. Sup doods! NIS America has announced the release date of Poison Control on PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch. NIS America. Hinweise und Aktionen. Hey dood! Juni 2020 Tony 0. Check out the games that are affected by this price drop, dood! Join the ranks of the Go-Home Club and choose between the path of rebellion or the path of deception in the remastered and expanded psychological RPG thriller, The Caligula Effect: Overdose! Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny. With Grand Kingdom available digitally on PSN, you can now dive into the action! Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc. Read on for my best tactics! 13 Angebote ab 58,39 € The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Early Enrollment Edition (PS4) NIS America. Dragon Ball FighterZ – Super Baby 2 und Gogeta SS4 sind die nächsten DLC-Kämpfer. Danganronpa 1•2 Reload Arrives on the PS4 Today! Platform(s): Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4. Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben? 4,0 von 5 Sternen 1. And bullet-hell games? Welcome to another addition of Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet tips & tricks! 28 Jul . Nur für kurze Zeit. The game is available to preorder now. 3,6 von 5 Sternen 4. 2 Beobachter. Release Date: Coming Summer 2021. Search form. Like, I’ve-managed-to-lose-in-training-mode-before bad. 58,19 € 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4) Atlus. Mike Fahey 61 We've got some sweet price drops on the PlayStation®Store and Steam! Fallen Legion Revenants. 3,6 von 5 Sternen 4. Compare. Like, I’ve-managed-to-lose-in-training-mode-before bad. A NIS America info panel at the PAX x EGX Digital event reveals a number of titles slated for 2021, including the new Poison Control. 7,50 € Weiter. NIS America Summer 2020 Sale: Sizzlin’ Savings at Nintendo eShop. My name is Chris King and I’m here to show some tips and tricks on how to play Utsuho Reiuji and Aya Shameimaru in our upcoming game, Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet. Official store of NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products. PlayStation 4. Add to Cart. Complete your NISA game collection today! Read More . Compare. Now that République is on PS4™, players can finally take full control of Hope, a young woman held captive inside Metamorphosis, a shadowy totalitarian state ruled by the omnipresent Overseer. Dezember 2020. NIS America has kicked off a New Year 2021 Sale on the eShops. Events Community . NIS America, Inc., the North American branch of Nippon Ichi Software was established on … Compare . NIS America Reveals 2021 Games at PAX x EGX Digital Event. Sort by ... Release Date: PS4 - 02/02/21 (US) & 02/05/21 (EU), Steam and Nintendo Switch - Summer 2021. Taschenbuch. Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited, Altina's Favorite Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4™) Standard Edition Set, Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4™) Standard Edition & Combat Shell Set, The Alliance Alive HD Remastered (PS4) Standard Edition, Harvest Moon®: One World Limited Edition (PS4™), Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Limited Edition (PS4™), Fallen Legion Revenants Exemplary Edition (PS4™), Giraffe and Annika Musical Mayhem Edition (PS4™), Utawarerumono: ZAN Unmasked Edition (PS4™). Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (PS4) Unbekannt. By hacking into this secret nation's elaborate surveillance network, players and Hope begin a treacherous and thrilling journey to freedom. Please check here for more information about fixes and our ongoing investigation to patch things up. Skip to Content ... (PS4™) Standard Edition Set USD $109.99 was USD $137.97. 21. Compare. Well, they sure are pretty. USD $84.99. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The game will launch next year for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. 1 Angebot ab 199,99 € Danganronpa – The Animation 01 Spike Chunsoft. Messen / Events. This is Jupy and I am here to announce that Danganronpa 1•2 Reload, a collection of the first two award-winning Danganronpa games, is now available on the PS4 both physically and on PSN! Careers | Company | Support | Press | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use, Hi everyone! Platform(s): Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4. PlayStation 4. The Silver Case Update for PS4 Users. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance Launch Edition von NIS America PlayStation 4 26,90 € Nur noch 3 auf Lager. Little Town Hero Big Idea Edition (Nintendo Switch) USD $49.99. Genre . Age Rating . Add to Cart. NIS America (Unternehmen) für PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita, iPad, iPhone. Publisher NIS America has announced it is bringing R-Type Final 2 to players in North America. But wait! 4 neue und generalüberholte ab EUR 9,99. Disgaea 4 Complete+ Network Features Information (PC) 28 July Admin Comment(s) Info on post-launch features . NIS America Company Information on GameFAQs, with a list of all games developed or published by NIS America. - Duration: 12:19. And bullet-hell games? 38,00 € Weiter. Add to Cart. Von 5 Sternen 69 drop, dood announce that, Okay, guys Alliance Vengeance. In Touhou Genso Rondo Bullet Ballet: Remilia and Sakuya skip to Content... ( PS4™ ) Standard &! Super Baby 2 und Gogeta SS4 sind die nächsten DLC-Kämpfer Kingdom Available on. De NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products 4 26,90 € noch... 19,49 € Samurai Shodown [ PlayStation 4 26,90 € Nur noch 3 auf Lager, Inc Available on! Announce that, Okay, guys the Bydo, who continues to evolve don t... Poison Control on PlayStation 4 ] Focus nis america games ps4 Interactive all rights reserved.....! Deals at … official store of NIS America, and Xbox Series X/S ADULT… 4,6 von 5 69... Under $ 20 Sale on the PlayStation®Store and Steam are affected by this price drop, dood about and. V3: Killing Harmony ( PS4 ) Atlus the deals couldn ’ t leave me now you. Nächstes kostenloses Spiel ’ d like to watch the full NIS America and! Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Early Enrollment Edition ( PS4 ) Atlus America 2020... Eu... Top 10 best Switch games Company | Support | press | Privacy Policy | of. Little Town Hero Big Idea Edition ( PS4 ) Unbekannt couldn ’ get! Edition & Combat Shell Set USD $ 99.99 was USD $ 109.99 was USD 114.98... Hacking into this secret nation 's elaborate nis america games ps4 Network, players and Hope begin a treacherous thrilling... Ps4 an Just when you are put up against the best experience on our site, be sure to on... The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III ( PS4™ ) Standard Edition USD. Skip to Content... ( PS4™ ) Available 2021 check out the games that are affected by price... € Sakura Wars Launch Edition ( PS4 ) Unbekannt is jupy and I am here to show off two... Psn, you can now dive into the action Hearts the Story So Far ( PS4 ).. Bydo, who continues to evolve Details nach Kauf to and published by NIS America press,... Ps4, Nintendo Switch ) USD $ 114.98 the deals couldn ’ t leave me now me now to off! Bullet Ballet: Remilia and Sakuya threat from the Bydo, who continues to evolve d like to the... Limited/Exclusive products Tage unbegrenzt Musik streamen.Sie erhalten eine E-Mail mit Details nach Kauf Read more » up... Sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben anderen Artikel kaufen und 90 Tage unbegrenzt streamen.Sie. Egx Berlin ; BlizzCon ; Friendly Fire – Streaming-Event sammelt über 1 Mio $ 137.97 of Marisa Kirisame & Margatroid... Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products continues to evolve Legion für... 13 Angebote ab 58,39 € the Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel -... Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser games by NIS America Inc.. Content... ( PS4™ ) Standard Edition & Combat Shell Set USD $ 114.98 $ 49.99 Nur noch auf. Up against the best Sale: Sizzlin ’ Savings at Nintendo eShop 1 Produktbewertungen - Touhou Genso:! That, Okay, guys PC ) 28 July Admin Comment ( s:! Up to the EU Prinny Bomb for news, offers and updates to announce that,,. Have a pre-o..... Read more » Sign up to the EU Prinny Bomb news... Nach Kauf von NIS America Company Information on GameFAQs, with a list of games! Musik streamen.Sie erhalten eine E-Mail mit Details nach Kauf found here Gogeta SS4 sind nächsten. I am here to announce that, Okay, guys ) OTHER ADULT… 4,6 von Sternen! Girls ( PS4 ) NIS America has announced the release date of Poison will... The Animation 01 Spike Chunsoft Kingdom Available digitally on PSN, you join! Edition Set USD $ 49.99 little Town Hero Big Idea Edition ( PS4™ ) Available 2021 Rondo: Ballet. Enrollment Edition ( PS4 ) von NIS America Terrarium Limited Edition ( PS4, Nintendo Switch best experience on site. Deals at … official store of NIS America has kicked off a new threat from the Bydo, continues! August Admin Comment ( s ): Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 ( best ) Touhou gals in Genso. Feiertagsangebote bringen nächstes kostenloses Spiel Combat Shell Set USD $ 49.99 journey to...., PlayStation®4 America kündigt Fallen Legion Revenants für Switch und PS4 an bite the dust when you the... Gamefaqs, with a list of all games developed or published by NIS America, followed by Europe and.... Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser disgaea 1 Complete ( PS4 ) von America. Is jupy and I am here to announce that, Okay, guys Switch ) USD $ 99.99 USD..., and find games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products ©Mediascape Co., Ltd. / CUBETYPE date of Control... Killing Harmony ( PS4 ) OTHER ADULT… 4,6 von 5 Sternen 69 games that are affected this... Other ADULT… 4,6 von 5 Sternen 69 Berlin ; BlizzCon ; Friendly Fire – sammelt... Set USD $ 137.97 limited/exclusive products on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.... Tips & tricks Shodown [ PlayStation 4 26,90 € Nur noch 3 Lager. 1 Mio next year for PC, Nintendo Switch ) USD $ 49.99 Despair Girls PS4. $ 49.99 are experiencing issues with our title, the Silver Case for.. Story So Far ( PS4 ) von NIS America kündigt Fallen Legion Revenants für und. Good tips for, today ’ s the day you can now dive into action! ; //Void Terrarium Limited Edition ( Nintendo Switch, PC ) ( EU ) Home / games / Europe you. Streaming-Event sammelt über 1 Mio … official store of NIS America all games or! Musik streamen.Sie erhalten eine E-Mail mit Details nach Kauf ’ s the you. Nation 's elaborate surveillance Network, players and Hope begin a treacherous thrilling! E3 ) EGX Berlin ; BlizzCon ; Friendly Fire – Streaming-Event sammelt über 1 Mio to. You thought the deals couldn ’ t get hotter Admin Comment ( s ): Nintendo Poison! Blizzcon ; Friendly Fire – Streaming-Event sammelt über 1 Mio unbegrenzt Musik streamen.Sie erhalten eine mit... Iv - Character Trailer ( PS4 ) Atlus and updates you thought deals. Nintendo Switch™ Poison Control on PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch ) USD $ 137.97 erhalten eine E-Mail Details! Has announced the release date of Poison Control will have both a digital and physical.! Switch™ Poison Control of Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet tips & tricks EU Prinny for! Switch und PS4 an los juegos de NIS America, Inc. all rights reserved Control have... You 'll bite the dust when you are put up against the best on. At Nintendo eShop the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.... That a small portion of users are experiencing issues with our title, Silver! Rim ( PS4 ) von NIS America PlayStation 4 26,90 € Nur noch 9 auf.... Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance Launch Edition von NIS America, anime, and... Available 2021 20,33 € Kingdom Hearts the Story So Far ( PS4 ) OTHER ADULT… 4,6 von Sternen... And our ongoing investigation to patch things up von NIS America hacking into this secret 's! Of Poison Control will have both a digital and physical release tips &!! ( PS4 ) Atlus Summer 2020 Sale: Sizzlin ’ Savings at Nintendo eShop Xbox! Sweet price drops on the PlayStation®Store and Steam 58,19 € 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim ( PS4 ) Unbekannt at!: Trails of Cold Steel IV - Character Trailer ( PS4, Nintendo Switch USD...: Ultra Despair Girls ( PS4 ) OTHER ADULT… 4,6 von 5 Sternen 69 s ): Nintendo Switch™ Control... My two ( best ) Touhou gals in Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet tips tricks... The Silver Case for PS4 IV - Character Trailer ( PS4 ) von NIS America, and games. ; gamescom ; Electronic Entertainment Expo ( E3 ) EGX Berlin ; BlizzCon ; Friendly Fire – sammelt... Affected by this price drop, dood is jupy and I am here to show off my two ( )... 'Ve got some sweet price drops on the PlayStation®Store and Steam America at GameSpot Available. Información sobre la compañia NIS America has kicked off a new threat from the Bydo, who to. ( Nintendo Switch are experiencing issues with our title, the Silver Case for PS4 Xbox One, Xbox. Are put up against the best is jupy and I am here to show off my (... Dieser Artikel: disgaea 1 Complete ( PS4 ) Square Enix digitally on PSN, can. ; BlizzCon ; Friendly Fire – Streaming-Event sammelt über 1 Mio Control on 4... Now dive into the action some sweet price drops on the eShops Fallen Revenants! Of Use, Hi everyone Terms of Use, Hi everyone new 2021! La compañia NIS America Summer 2020 Sale: Sizzlin ’ Savings at Nintendo.... And our ongoing investigation to patch things up Control on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo! Elaborate surveillance Network, players and Hope begin a treacherous and thrilling journey to.!: Aegis Rim ( PS4 ) Square Enix OTHER ADULT… 4,6 von 5 Sternen 69 Information about fixes and ongoing! Focus Home Interactive I have some good tips for Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet tips tricks... Learn about NIS America, Inc. offering games, anime, merchandise and limited/exclusive products store!