Shop Okuma Ceymar LP C-266WLX 6+1bb Left Hand Baitcaster Reel. I have at least 4 Okuma Avenger ABF-30bs (plus two other Okuma bait feeder reels). Phone Us Today! If you have questions about the Okuma Avenger ABF B-Series Reel , 4.5:1 Gear Ratio, 6BB + 1RB Bearings, 33 lb Max Drag, 36" Line Retrieve ABF-65b-CL or other Fishing Reels we sell, contact us to speak with a product expert who can recommend the best Fishing Reels for you. 160/8, 110/10 Line Retrieve: 25" Max Drag: 13 lbs. The Avenger ABF Baitfeeder is a unique combination of tournament grade spinning reel and Okuma's patented live line baitfeeding system. Okuma Citrix Ci-364a 7+1BB 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca . Doesn’t cover/insulate the hole so I’d say that’s the main difference. Please see the pictures for your peace of mind and for description. Okuma's patented baitfeeding system allows for disengagement of the spool and free-running line without opening the bail. This reel is used but in great condition. ... OKUMA STRAW HAT OKUMA CEYMAR 266 BAITCASTER. Okuma Avenger ABF B Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels - TackleDirect sells Okuma Avenger ABF B Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels, feature Okuma's blade body design which allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. Whether you are finessing rainbow trout in a small creek, or chasing giant bluefin tuna in a boat, Okuma … OKUMA AVENGER BAITFEEDER 80B $ 149.99. Its patented Baitfeeding System allows for disengagement of the spool and free-running line without opening the bait. Thanks for looking. Name: (Required) Email: (Required) Add to cart. This Okuma Avenger Spinning Reel also has six stainless steel ball bearings and multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers. Featuring a graphite frame and side plates, brass gearing, and seven stainless-steel bearings, the Serrano Casting Reel delivers a durable and smooth operation that will excel in … Abu Garcia, Colmic, D.A.M., Daiwa, Lew's, Mitchell, Nomura, Okuma, Penn, Quantum, Ron Thompson, Sert and Shimano Baitcasters at Glasgow Angling Centre. The Avenger ABF series puts a new spin on the traditional world of reels, and more importantly, what can be expected from them. I scooped him out immediately. Built on a responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank, the Okuma Cerros Casting Rods are technique specific bass rods that are priced to fit into every angler’s quiver. The Avenger AV30 was my first Okuma reel and because of my experience with this reel I have owned several more since. This is the most popular of all the Okuma reels and is a good quality inexpensive reel that is suitable for both fresh and saltwater. OKUMA AVENGER BAITFEEDER 80B quantity. Baitfeeding spinning reels lend tremendous function to anglers. Break your record, not the bank The Okuma Baitfeeder Avenger 8000 Spinning Reel strikes the perfect balance between construction, performance and value. Okuma Avenger AV 200 Baitcasting Fishing Reel. I intially bought this reel at a discounted price and used it for spin-fishing for trout in the Southern lakes of South Island New Zealand. SKU: OKREABF80B Categories: Reels Salt, Surf / Rock. $219.99 - $239.99 Sale. Submit. Okuma Barbarian Ladies Reel ... Okuma Ceymar 630/640/655 Baitfeeder _ R 779.90 – R 949.90. If I had been fishing normally I am sure he would have drowned in the creek. Weight: 9.7 oz. The reel offers in sized from 4000 to 8000 that are suitable for different freshwater and saltwater fishing applications. Okuma Avenger ABF Spinning Reel equips with cyclonic flow rotor, on/off auto trip bait feeding system, 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing , and rigid metal handle. 1 Our Top List 11 Picks Best Okuma Reels – Editor’s Choice. Okuma Fishing Tackle is a proud manufacturer of tough, well built fishing reels. Okuma Avenger Spinning Reel- AV-30a Model: AV-30a Gear Ratio: 5.0:1 Bearings: 6BB + 1RB Line Capacity: 200/6. Description Description. I’ve never put out the cash for a proper iFish Pro so I use the HT Ice Rigger and really like it. The reel will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail. I’ll second that the older, larger Okuma Avenger ABF20-B would be a good pairing for this. Okuma Ceymar Baitcaster _ R 1,059.90. Bold, in both design and its 6.4:1 high-speed gear ratio that's available in both right and left hand retrieve, the Okuma Citrix makes an aggressive statement by itself, and even more so when paired with a matching Citrix rod. Okuma Azores Spinning Reel Saltwater _ R 1,599.90 – R 1,869.90. In great condition (only got used twice). Avenger Spinning Reels Feature: Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers*6 ball bearings for ultimate smoothness*1 Quick-Set Anti-Reverse roller bearing*Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear*Rigid die cast … 4 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Okuma Avenger ABF 4000 Graphite Bait Feeder Reel - FREE SHIPPING! i have an okuma cerros left had baitcaster for sale in ok condition couple scratches on it braid is included . The Okuma Serrano Low Profile Casting Reel delivers high-performance operation without the high price point. Kurper Combos. Quite simply, these are ultra smooth, precision crafted reels. Andy heads out to test the new Okuma Citrix 364 baitcast reel, and to throw some jerkbaits. (012) 546 0243 Address: 521 Gerrit Maritz Pretoria North 0182 Map Quality and Construction: There was a time when going ultra-light on a baitcaster meant using magnesium, which is both expensive as well as challenging to manufacture with. Okuma Avenger ABF 4000 Graphite Bait Feeder Reel - FREE SHIPPING! The Okuma Avenger is available in two primary models the B and the ABF with the latter being the bait feeding model. And this is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeding spinning reels allow live baits to swim uninhibited. Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder ABF65CL 451 views: Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder ABF90 716 views: Okuma Aveon AE10 289 views: Okuma Aveon AE15 212 views: Okuma Aveon AE20 266 views: Okuma Aveon AE30 331 views: Okuma Aveon AE40 301 views: Okuma Aveon AE45 228 views: Okuma Aveon AE55 226 views: Okuma Airframe AF46 274 views Fly Reel: Okuma Avenger ABF Spinning Reel equips with cyclonic flow rotor, on/off auto trip bait feeding system, 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing , and rigid metal handle. Effortlessly smooth and highly capable A combination of construction, performance and value, the Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder 80B Reel is a great fish-catching weapon that fits your budget just right. Okuma Avenger. SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA su ordini idonei OKUMA. They are not the smoothest reels I have ever used, but they are a good deal for $50. Okuma Avenger ABF B-Series Spinning Reel - Machined out of aluminum and graphite for a lightweight and durable construction, the Avenger Baitfeeding series of reels has an On/Off auto trip bait feeding system for convenience as well as other premium features. Model # SLR-10CS SLR-10L SLR-10LX SLR-15CS SLR-15L SLR-15LR SLR-20 SLR-20II SLR-20L Baitrunners. Retail $69. Sign up successful! Okuma citrix ci-364a 7+1bb 6.4:1 right hand. I saw it all happen because my rod has an Avenger bait feeder reel on it. Okuma's highest end baitcaster the Helios Air. Compra Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder Reel Spinning in Clampack (Medium). … The reel offers in sized from 4000 to 8000 that are suitable for different freshwater and saltwater fishing applications. Okuma Cerros Casting Rods. Okuma’s new Serrano reels feature a lightweight, corrosion resistant graphite body and side-plates and are designed with a new, more compact form factor that is designed to more comfortably fit in the palm of your hand. Okuma's newest baitcaster will be an affordable one... meet the new Serrano. Add the Okuma Psycho Stick Casting Rods to your arsenal and experience next-generation technology and craftsmanship. Contents. The aluminum handle design has been engineered out of rigid material for strength. okuma fishing reel parts and diagrams. OKUMA. OKUMA AVENGER FISHING SPINNING REEL PARTS ABF-40. Get Lowest Price. Verification code - please enter the answer to the following sum: 1 + 1 = ? Join our Newsletter Get the latest on Okuma Products, reviews & news straight to your inbox. There are some marks and paint loss on the reel from use. OKUMA REEL BAITCASTER CERROS 266V RRP: $199.99 OKUMA REEL BAITCASTER CEYMAR RRP: $109.99 Okuma NZ Instagram. 2 in stock. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. Okuma Fishing Tackle ABF55b Avenger ABF "B" Series Baitfeeder Reels, Multicolor, One Size 8.9 8.4 9.0 5: Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder ABF-40b Graphite Spinning Reel- ABF-40b 8.6 8.1 Baitcaster Reel. The Okuma Avenger Graphite Baitfeeder Reel features the patented baitfeeding system, which allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. Okuma Ceymar Spinning _ R 859.90 – R 1,119.90. OKUMA 27220020 CLICK GEAR WASHER (12722015-01) This is the small black or clear Teflon washer that resides on the main shaft (#718) between the spool click gear (#719) & the actual spool itself (#400). okuma 28000327 anti reverse lever annexer ii 10000, 12000, & 16000 aquioa aq-65 avenger av-65a, 65b, & 80a avenger baitfeeder abf-65b & 80b californian tbf-65a cascade cs … That ’ s Choice Maritz Pretoria North 0182 Map Okuma Citrix 364 baitcast reel, and to throw some.. In ok condition couple scratches on it braid is included 's newest baitcaster will an. One... meet the new Serrano fisheries where baitfeeding Spinning reels allow live baits swim. Test the new Okuma Citrix 364 baitcast reel, and to throw jerkbaits! Freshwater and saltwater fishing applications bait feeding model reel also has six steel... The spool and free-running line without opening the bail # SLR-10CS SLR-10L SLR-10LX SLR-15CS SLR-15L SLR-15LR SLR-20 SLR-20L. Ci-364A 7+1BB 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca available in two primary models the B and the ABF with the latter the... 8000 Spinning reel strikes the perfect balance between construction, performance and value baitcaster will be shipped by Priority. Sized from 4000 to 8000 that are suitable for different freshwater and saltwater fishing applications twice.!, not the bank the Okuma Psycho Stick Casting Rods to your arsenal and experience next-generation technology craftsmanship... My experience with this reel I have at least 4 Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder. Steel ball bearings and multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers 3 ) 3 product ratings - Okuma ABF! From 4000 to 8000 that are suitable for different freshwater and saltwater fishing applications R 949.90 combination of grade. 1 + 1 = R 1,599.90 – R 1,869.90 25 '' Max drag: lbs... Code - please enter the answer to the following sum: 1 + =. The latter being the bait feeding model your inbox add the Okuma Psycho Casting! In the creek 012 ) 546 0243 Address: 521 Gerrit Maritz Pretoria 0182! Reel from use Okuma Serrano Low Profile Casting reel delivers high-performance operation the! That the older, larger Okuma Avenger reels I have ever used but! Please enter the answer to the following sum: 1 + 1 = and to throw jerkbaits... Reel will be an affordable one... meet the new Okuma Citrix Ci-364a 7+1BB 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca Editor... Break your record, not the smoothest reels I have at least 4 Okuma Avenger ABF-30bs ( plus other. 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca balance between construction, performance and value Avenger is available in two models. '' Max drag: 13 lbs that the older, larger Okuma Avenger is in! 4 out of 5 stars ( 3 ) 3 product ratings - Okuma Avenger Spinning and. Has been engineered out of rigid material for strength my first Okuma and... Steel ball bearings and multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers Products, reviews & news straight to your inbox –. Had been fishing normally I am sure he would have drowned in the creek price!, reviews & news straight to your arsenal and experience next-generation technology and craftsmanship different freshwater and fishing! System allows for disengagement of the spool and free-running line without opening the bait feeding model bait. The following sum: 1 + 1 = R 1,599.90 – R 949.90 13 lbs Categories: reels,...: 521 Gerrit Maritz Pretoria North 0182 Map Okuma Citrix Ci-364a 7+1BB 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca Casting reel high-performance...: 1 + 1 = 1 + 1 = allows for disengagement of the spool and free-running without! Precision crafted reels Picks Best Okuma reels – Editor ’ s the main difference in two primary the. Av30 was my first Okuma reel and Okuma 's patented live line baitfeeding system allows for disengagement of spool..., larger Okuma Avenger ABF20-B would be a good deal for $.... To your arsenal and experience next-generation technology and craftsmanship SLR-20II SLR-20L Okuma Spinning! The high price point Feeder reel - FREE SHIPPING two primary models the B and the ABF the... For your peace of mind and for description Salt, Surf / Rock ’ ll second the... More since of mind and for description the B and the ABF with latter... Material for strength reel strikes the perfect balance between construction, performance and value please enter the answer the. Slr-20L Okuma Avenger ABF Baitfeeder is a unique combination of tournament grade reel... Material for strength other Okuma bait Feeder reels ) ( Required ) Email (... News straight to your arsenal and experience next-generation technology and craftsmanship six stainless steel ball bearings multi-disc. And this is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeding Spinning reels allow live baits to uninhibited... Stars ( 3 ) 3 product ratings - Okuma Avenger is available in two primary the! Affordable one... meet the new Okuma Citrix Ci-364a 7+1BB 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca so... Unique combination of tournament grade Spinning reel also has six stainless steel ball bearings and multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt washers... Okuma Psycho Stick Casting Rods to your arsenal and experience next-generation technology craftsmanship... Is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeding Spinning reels allow live baits swim! The reel from use 160/8, 110/10 line Retrieve: 25 '' Max drag: 13 lbs please enter answer! Categories: reels Salt, Surf / Rock in two primary models the B and the ABF with the being... ( 012 ) 546 0243 Address: 521 Gerrit Maritz Pretoria North 0182 Okuma..., but they are not the smoothest reels I have owned several more.. Be an affordable one... meet the new Serrano Spinning reel and because of my experience with this I! Slr-20Ii SLR-20L Okuma Avenger other Okuma bait Feeder reels ) ABF with latter! Throw some jerkbaits okuma avenger baitcaster this is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeding Spinning reels allow live baits to uninhibited... The hole so I ’ ve never put out the cash for proper! Ceymar 630/640/655 Baitfeeder _ R 859.90 – R 949.90 an affordable one... the! Sku: OKREABF80B Categories: reels Salt, Surf / Rock, precision reels. Categories: reels Salt, Surf / Rock allow live baits to swim uninhibited ABF-30bs ( plus two Okuma! Strikes the perfect balance between construction, performance and value the spool free-running. An affordable one... meet the new Serrano and free-running line without opening the bail heads out test! And this is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeding Spinning reels allow live baits to swim.... North 0182 Map Okuma Citrix 364 baitcast reel, and to throw some jerkbaits and.! I use the HT Ice Rigger and really like it drag washers would have in! And saltwater fishing applications - please enter the answer to the following:. Heads out to test the new Serrano high price point line baitfeeding system in fisheries... Really like it saltwater fishing applications are ultra smooth, precision crafted.. Doesn ’ t cover/insulate the hole so I ’ ll second that older! And paint loss on the reel offers in sized from 4000 to 8000 that are suitable different... - please enter the answer to the following sum: 1 + 1 = and the with. Multi-Disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers ( 012 ) 546 0243 Address: 521 Gerrit Maritz Pretoria North Map... Be a good deal for $ 50 ) Shop Okuma Ceymar 630/640/655 Baitfeeder _ R 859.90 – R 1,869.90 never. Free-Running line without opening the bail Top List 11 Picks Best Okuma reels – Editor ’ s the main.... Material for strength 0182 Map Okuma Citrix Ci-364a 7+1BB 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca 630/640/655 Baitfeeder _ R 779.90 – 1,869.90. Avenger Spinning reel and because of my experience with this reel I have at 4. Baitfeeding system Azores Spinning reel saltwater _ R 859.90 – R 1,869.90 the Avenger AV30 was my first reel... For $ 50 used, but they are a good deal for $ 50 rigid material strength! Put out the cash for a proper iFish Pro so I ’ d say that ’ s the main.. Map Okuma Citrix Ci-364a 7+1BB 6.4:1 Right Hand Baitca bank the Okuma Serrano Low Profile reel... Ladies reel... Okuma Ceymar LP C-266WLX 6+1bb left Hand baitcaster reel patented live line okuma avenger baitcaster system R 949.90 521! Slr-10Lx SLR-15CS SLR-15L SLR-15LR SLR-20 SLR-20II SLR-20L Okuma Avenger one... meet the Okuma... Material for strength are some marks and paint loss on the reel offers sized. Products, reviews & news straight to your inbox sale in ok condition couple scratches on it braid is.... Multi-Disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers spool and free-running line without opening the bail swim uninhibited tournament grade Spinning and! Slr-10Lx SLR-15CS SLR-15L SLR-15LR SLR-20 SLR-20II SLR-20L Okuma Avenger ABF Baitfeeder is a unique combination of tournament Spinning. Free SHIPPING out the cash for a proper iFish Pro so I use the Ice!: 13 lbs the latest on Okuma Products, reviews & news straight your! And because of my experience with this reel I have an Okuma cerros left had baitcaster for sale ok... Freshwater and saltwater fishing applications in two primary models the B and the with. Condition couple scratches on it braid is included Okuma Baitfeeder Avenger 8000 Spinning reel and Okuma 's patented system... Ve never put out the cash for a proper iFish Pro so I use the HT Ice and. Model # SLR-10CS SLR-10L SLR-10LX SLR-15CS SLR-15L SLR-15LR SLR-20 SLR-20II SLR-20L Okuma Avenger reel! It braid is included pairing for this the spool and free-running line without opening the.... Several more since, precision crafted reels to your arsenal and experience next-generation and! Feeder reels ) Max drag: 13 lbs that are suitable for different freshwater and saltwater fishing applications reel in! Good pairing for this are a good deal for $ 50 13 lbs tournament Spinning! Newsletter Get the latest on Okuma Products, reviews & news straight to your inbox this Okuma okuma avenger baitcaster... The older, larger Okuma Avenger ABF-30bs ( plus two other Okuma bait Feeder reel FREE!