© 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 30 day performance certification/One year limited warranty: Porter-Cable warrants its power tools for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. Based on the classic, time-tested design this is the original compact circular saw. © Copyright 2002-2013 Optasia Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. PORTER-CABLE PCE381K 5.5 Amp 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw Kit, DEWALT Atomic 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only (DCS571B), Rockwell RK3441K Compact Circular Saw Kit, WEN 3625 5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Beveling Compact Circular Saw with Laser and Carrying Case, Genesis GCS545C 5.8 Amp 120 Volt 4-1/2 in. I have looked to purchase another and discovered this one on Amazon. Find the Porter-Cable portercable_314 4-1/2IN Trim Saw parts you need at Tool Parts Direct. But I hung in there and finally got another. Unable to add item to Wish List. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Porter-cable PCE381K is $2.76 more expensive than the average circular saw ($139). 4.0 out of 5 stars 7 ratings. The PORTER-CABLE PCE381K 4-1/2-in compact circular saw kit is a 5.5 amp compact circular saw running at 3,500 RPM, which provides power and fast cutting speeds through all of your demanding jobsite applications. Porter-Cable 314 4.5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Trim Saw Brand: Porter-Cable. But the prices I found were way too high and there were none to be for there none to be found in the hock shops. Basically, this is an old fashioned tool that has its merits, but could benefit from modernization. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. It ships with a 20 tooth blade. Like new Porter Cable model 314 Trim saw. Shipping Weight: 9.9 pounds A combination blade is furnished with your saw and is an excellent blade for all … The PORTER-CABLE PCE381K 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw Kit is a 5.5 amp compact circular saw running at 3,500 RPM, which provides power and fast cutting speeds through all of your demanding jobsite applications. save. google_ad_slot = "6216408568"; Porter Cable 314 circular saw parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! 15 comments. 5 amps and 4,500 RPM deliver the power and cut speed to handle hardwood plywood and full 2-by. Your Porter-Cable circular saw is designed for use with 4-1/2" diameter blades that have a 3/8". 4-1'2" blade for small places. Model: 314 Type-5. Porter-Cable 314 4.5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Trim Saw, Cuts 1-5/16-inch at 90 degree, 1-1/16-inch at 45 degree, Includes operating manual, 20T carbide-tipped Riptide blade, blade wrench, knob, and basic insert. 100% ball bearings. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Shipping and handling. On occasion, it is difficult to find accurate information on individual products. $17.46. This unit offers 1-11/16" depth of cut, and cuts dimensional 2x material in single pass. .www.teespring.com/stores/catusmaximus google_ad_height = 90; 5 amps and 4,500 RPM deliver the power and cut speed to handle hardwood plywood and full 2-by. QR Code Link to This Post. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages. Porter Cable 4-1/2" Trim Saw Porter Cable 7.5 Amp Reciprocating Saw Porter Cable 8.5 Amp Orbital Reciprocating Tigersaw google_ad_client = "ca-pub-1116476291714909"; Like New Porter Cable Model 314 HD Type 5 Trim Saw & Metal Box, 4 1/2" Blade, Lubrication, Wrenches, Accessories & Manual. Porter-cable PCE381K is a well-known option in the middle of the circular saws price range. 0-45 degree bevel capacity for variety of cuts. 4 1/2" trim saw. Asking $100 or bo . Discussion is closed. Diagram and Parts list for your Porter Cable 315-1 Circular Saw (TYPE 2) Download Parts List PDF 55 Item(s) Show. HD 4 1/2 Trim Saw. Discover why professionals have trusted PORTER-CABLE for over 100 years. 314 saw pdf manual download. per page . Unit 16 condition: good make / manufacturer: Porter Cable model name / number: 314 type 5. more ads by this user . Porter Cable 314 HD 4½” worm-drive trim saw. View in: Mobile 320 | … I bought this at the local building center about five years ago. Designed for thinner materials, moldings, trim stock, plywood, thin sheet stock. Category (40) Woodworking (38) Hand Tools (37) Power Tool Accessories (32) Portable Power Tools (21) Tool Sets (17) Home Hardware & Vents … Maximum depth of cut is 1-5/16" at 90° and 1-1/16" at 45° with 4-1/2" diameter blade. Porter-Cable 314 4.5 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Trim Saw. 1155806. Porter Cable 314 HD 4½” worm-drive trim saw. Corded, Circular Saw. We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible. This tool is a workhorse, great to have on commercial job sited. The Porter-Cable ® Model 314 4-1/2" Trim Saw is a rugged tool that can also fit into tight locations:; 120VAC/DC, 4.5A, 4,500 RPM motor - 3/8" arbor. CORED ELECTRIC SAW. Buy Porter Cable 314 Type-5 Other tools in Porter Cable Electric Saw category at lowest online prices - Find Porter Cable 314 Type-5 tool diagram / schematic with ... Porter Cable 4.5 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Trim. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7182492348. View and Download Porter-Cable 314 instruction manual online. 9. Porter Cable Trim Saw: Model# 314 HD This is a 4 1/2 inch Trim Saw. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Shop thousands of Porter-Cable 4-1/2IN Trim Saw replacement parts online. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Porter-Cable 314 4.5 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Trim Saw. I've had it for about two years and used it often. 1.9900 883485 + Add to Cart. Temporarily out of stock. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. 0-45 degree bevel capacity for variety of cuts. PORTER CABLE 4-1/2 trim saw (boston) $100. Liquidating local contractor's tools and other consignor's including a 2016 Kubota RTV-X900-R-A, 16' enclosed trailer, coins, currency, collectibles & home decor. sort by. (click image to enlarge) Quick Overview. //-->. BLADE SELEcTION. Trim Saw. Asking $100 or bo Price: $100 Used only once, excellent like new condition. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2006. I had been looking for this and couldn't find it new or used anywhere. Being out of the trade for twenty years and now back in, I've got to get another. This blade cut through 1/2 and 3/4 Birch ply as if it were butter leaving a cut that I have only seen from an 80-100 tooth blade on a table saw. Shipping Weight: 9.9 pounds Control Grip Compact Circular Saw with Vacuum Adapter, Blade Wrench, and 24T Carbide Tipped Blade, DEWALT DWE575SB Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 7-1/4-Inch. report. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Cuts 1-5/16" at 90° & … do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers It's nice for accuracy, smooth running and easy to line up for cuts. See PICS for condition and specifics. Brand new never used. This item will ship to United States, but … Porter Cable 4-1/2" Trim Saw - $40 (Guttenberg) < image 1 of 2 > QR Code Link to This Post. (E.g., mine has round knobs; new knobs are triangular!) Porter Cable 4 1/2" Trim Saw #314 for auction. Please try again. "porter cable 314 4 1 2 worm drive trim saw" & marketplace (145) Only. Close. This review is from: Porter-Cable 314 4.5 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Trim Saw (Tools & Home Improvement) I've had a Porter-Cable 0314 4-1/2" Trim Saw since the 1980s - and it was such a good design, the current version is virtually identical. FIG # SKU # Product Name Price Qty; 1 683434: Porter-Cable FAN ASSY 683434: $0.00. I really wanted to like this saw, but ultimately, it is too cumbersome for my taste. This unit offers 1-11/16 In. diameter bore. I've had a Porter-Cable 0314 4-1/2" Trim Saw since the 1980s - and it was such a good design, the current version is virtually identical. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Brand new never used. Porter Cable 314 HD that I inherited from my father. Archived. PORTER CABLE 4-1/2 HERITAGE trim saw (boston) $190. Works with Porter cable 314 and 9314 trim saws or any saw that takes a 4-1/2" blade with a 3/8" arbor In The Box One (1) 4-1/2" 120 Tooth TCG Plywood Cutting Saw Blade We will repair or replace, at our option, any part or parts of the product and accessories cove. 4-1/2" Trim Saw 314 Porter Cable. Based on the classic, time-tested design this is the original compact circular saw. Rugged worm gear drive. People of all walks have come to depend on and trust us to help them do everything from commercial and residential construction to woodworking. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2011. Need to repair your Porter Cable 314 Trim Saw (TYPE 1)? I had one that was stolen so replace it with this one. This saw was the most useful saw that I have ever owned and I did't realize until I didn't have it anymore, how much I missed, even doing little repairs around the house. PORTER-CABLE® has a proud history of power tool and pneumatic tool innovation. There was a problem completing your request. hide. Porter Cable H.D. 860573 Porter-Cable SCREW 860573 Repair your tool now with this Porter-Cable SCREW 860573. The saw is 7 pounds 11 inches long and 6-1/4 inches tall. JLA FORUMS - Menu Close. It's in the top 3 bestselling circular saws and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Hitachi G18DSLP4 or Dewalt DCS570B. Tools & Home Improvement >> Power & Hand Tools >> Power Tools >> Saws >> Circular Saws, Cuts 1-5/16-inch at 90 degree; 1-1/16-inch at 45 degree, Includes operating manual, 20T carbide-tipped Riptide blade, blade wrench, knob, and basic insert. Porter Cable 314 Trim Saw HD 4 1/2". Wish more tools were still made this way. The manufacturer claimed that the blade was “For clean and easy trim work on the Porter Cable trim saw”, and they were not kidding. Just a quick review of this famous oil-filled Worm Drive trim saw . Explore our tools. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2012. Shipping Dimensions: 12.8 x 9.8 x 6.5 inches ; 7 pounds,