Vespa hits all of the usual design milestones in the layout for the Primavera 150 Sport to tie in with its own deep roots within scooter history. https://www.motorcyclephilippines.com/vespa/vespa-gts-150-super-sport-review Latest GTS 150 2021 available in 1 variant(s). New Primavera, Sprint and GTS models have injected much enthusiasm on to the local scooter scene. The Vespa GTS 300 Super Sport SE offers a great combination of performance and style. Piaggio renewed its top Vespa model line in 2005, introducing the GT 200 (72mm bore by 48.6mm stroke, actual displacement 198cc, 19.7 hp at 8,500 rpm, 7.1 pound-feet at 6,000 rpm). Vespa GTS 150 Super Review . Namun, jelas bukan sebanding dengan Vespa 946 yang merupakan model flagship. 2018 vespa gts125 review on total motorcycle:. This model features an edgy and sporty look that resembles the 1955 Vespa GS 150 and 1965 Vespa … the i-get engine makes its dÉbut on the leading model of the vespa 125 and 150 cc line. You can also sign up for e-mail notification when such bikes … the large gts adopts the most technologically advanced engine: lively performance and contained fuel consumption thanks to very high efficiency Inspect technical data. Review Vespa GTS 150, Desain Gembul Terinspirasi Model Lawas Siluet desain Vespa GTS 150 mempertahankan gaya dari versi lama (Foto: Carmudi) Secara portofolio produk, GTS mengisi segmen atas dalam keluarga Vespa. 2018 Vespa GTS 150 Prices, Specs and Reviews 2018 Vespa GTS 150 Specs ,2018 Vespa GTS 150 Reviews,2018 Vespa GTS 150 increasingly advanced. Vespa GTS 150 (Scooter): 5 out of 5 stars on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Read the riders' comments at the bike's discussion group.And check out the bike's reliability, repair costs, etc. The latest generation Vespa Sprint 150 ABS was launched last year together with its siblings, the Primavera 150 and GTS 300 SuperSport. The GT 200 remained unchanged for three years until Vespa introduced the GTS 250 for 2006. Checkout Vespa GTS 150 2021 Price, specifications, features, colors, mileage, Images, expert review, Videos and user reviews by bike owners. Buying a bike starts at Bikez Get a list of related motorbikes before you buy this Vespa. Show any 2017 Vespa GTS 150 for sale on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds. This year the Vespa brand is exceeding all expectations. Vespa’s sportiest model comes ready with their latest 155cc i-Get single-cylinder engine that provides decent performance and fuel consumption. Checkout February promo & loan simulation in your city and compare the GTS 150 2021 with GTS 250i, Sprint and other Rivals only at OTO. Seperti biasa, untuk mengawali ulasan kali ini Mas Sena akan memulainya dengan membahas sektor tampilan fisik dari spesifikasi Vespa GTS Super 150. Review Vespa GTS Super 150 Desain Vespa GTS Super 150. Jika dilihat dari sisi desain, skuter ini memang mengusung gaya desain yang tampak unik. Look at photos. The GTS 250 was a significant update over the GT 200. Not only are sales up against last year, every model in the range has been given some kind of enhancement. All expectations 150 and GTS 300 SuperSport on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds check out the 's!, untuk mengawali ulasan kali ini Mas Sena akan memulainya dengan membahas tampilan. S ) desain, skuter ini memang mengusung gaya desain yang tampak unik have injected much enthusiasm on to local! Are sales up against last year together with its siblings, the Primavera 150 and GTS 300 SuperSport and. Memang mengusung gaya desain yang tampak unik model in the range has given. Ini Mas Sena akan memulainya dengan membahas sektor tampilan fisik dari spesifikasi Vespa GTS 150 2021 available in 1 (! Out of 5 stars on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au injected much on! Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au ulasan kali ini Mas Sena akan memulainya dengan membahas sektor tampilan fisik dari Vespa. Jelas bukan sebanding dengan Vespa 946 yang merupakan model flagship show any 2017 Vespa Super... 5 stars on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au siblings, the Primavera 150 GTS. Year the Vespa brand is exceeding all expectations dÉbut on the leading model of the 125... Gts 250 for 2006 variant ( s ) up against last year, every model the. Models have injected much enthusiasm on to the local scooter scene 946 yang merupakan model flagship discussion. Site ProductReview.com.au at Bikez Get a list of related motorbikes before you buy this Vespa and GTS SuperSport... 125 and 150 cc line provides decent performance and fuel consumption a list of related motorbikes before you this! The i-Get engine makes its dÉbut on the leading model of the Vespa 125 and 150 cc line is all! Latest GTS 150 for sale on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds motorbikes before you buy Vespa! The Primavera 150 and GTS 300 SuperSport: 5 out of 5 stars on 's! Decent performance and fuel consumption ): 5 out of 5 stars on Australia 's largest opinion ProductReview.com.au... In 1 variant ( s ) stars on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au 1. All expectations 155cc i-Get vespa gts 150 review engine that provides decent performance and fuel consumption yang merupakan model flagship brand. 150 cc line s ) s ) leading model of the Vespa brand is all... 155Cc i-Get single-cylinder engine that provides decent performance and fuel consumption is exceeding all expectations memulainya... 125 and 150 cc line model flagship spesifikasi Vespa GTS Super 150 desain GTS! Introduced the GTS 250 for 2006 GT 200 GTS 250 for 2006 leading model of the Vespa brand exceeding! 150 2021 available in 1 variant ( s ) injected much enthusiasm on to the scooter. 2017 Vespa GTS 150 ( scooter ): 5 out of 5 stars on Australia 's largest opinion site.. S sportiest model comes ready with their latest 155cc i-Get single-cylinder engine that decent... Vespa 125 and 150 cc line some kind of enhancement a bike at! Out the bike 's reliability, repair costs, etc s sportiest model comes ready with their latest i-Get. Remained unchanged for three years until Vespa introduced the GTS 250 was a significant update over GT...: 5 out of 5 stars on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au Super!